Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsmcconaughey

I go to the theatre all the time. The 'royal box' seats aren't massively more expensive. It's not really the brag she thinks it is. They probably threw her in there because she was making that much of a scene about being Clare from tiktok that she missed the second half

He looks so done with her. She's so fake. Bet the clubbing video gets deleted soon. Wonder how many friends she made. She didn't even mention what she went to see at the theatre, does she actually know anything about the show? 😂😂

Look I covered this even before they went, people will have complained because of Claires hairpieces restricting the view. Hence the Royal box

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s deleted most of the pictures off insta too but a couple are still up. Either they’ve split or someone has showed him plastered all over her socials and she’s been told to remove them immediately 😂😂.

• Haha

Reasonwhy

Hahaha he’s defo chucked her. The theatre was probably the final straw of cringe for him 😂
That was so faked as well. She went to the royal box at the end of the show and filmed making some crap up about being told to sit there. He was probably hanging around whilst she filmed thinking ‘wtf’. It’s not normal constantly filming or making shit up to film for content. None of these TikTok ‘creators’ seem to think it is tho…they can’t understand why they can’t hold down friends or relationships….. gosh, I wonder why!?

Krm2011

VIP Member
""I can't believe the heavens opened whilst I was in the nail bar and I didn't park my car close enough to the nail bar! and no umbrella! Oh well it is what it is"

She says with perfectly straight, dry hair. 🤔

• Haha

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
How did I not know she was a nanny?

Nothing screams professional than putting lol on a resume.

I'm bored so went back and started reading the thread from the start
22 years experience but no formal qualifications so she wasn’t really a nursery nurse then 🤔 none of that makes any sense

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
Yep she had red flags etc.. hes not gonna get a chance to say he dumped her.. thats why she was happy he do social media. Its Dylani feel sorry for. She introduced him to him. And also Dylan hasn't been mentioned for weeks now all of a sudden dylans my rock etc .. you couldn't give a fuck two weeks ago clare .

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Just look at her Instagram that she's just posted.

Because nothing says woman secure without needing attention from the Internet by a crinkly old hag running though a field in a bikini. In October.
crepe paper Clare
Running round a field in her underwear (again)

• Haha

undercoverboss1

I find it crazy that she says how anxious she is. I could literally never reveal myself on socials the way she does and parade around. My anxiety stops me doing so many things in life. I have never seen such a self centred person . I’m all for loving yourself and being confident but it’s delusional…. All the men chatting her up as soon as she walks out the door and modelling contracts that don’t exist. I just don’t get it . It makes me wonder if she’s like mentally ill and creates the fantasy land because she isn’t stable .

• Haha

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Just look at her Instagram that she's just posted.

Because nothing says woman secure without needing attention from the Internet by a crinkly old hag running though a field in a bikini. In October.

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
“He loves me because of my TikToks” holy shit if I ever say anything like this please euthanise me immediately.

• Haha

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
My boyfriend this that and the other. My boyfriend said if only they could see what u do.. Tell your boyfriend to sit on this 🖕

• Haha