Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olaf26

Chatty Member
She needs to actually look at what anxiety means.
She has no idea, as, if she went to the doctor and said look I’m suffering from anxiety, they’d say well take a look at what causes this and see how you can manage it.
To constantly be posting videos lip syncing, pulling ridiculous faces, wearing her underwear, doing her dances, telling everyone how wonderful and funny she is, what a great mate she is and how wonderful her new man is, how everyone in real life loves her - the poor buggers at the care home etc etc etc and looking for compliments and basically adoration from people she doesn’t know.
The doctor would say, well get yourself off social media. If you don’t put yourself on there, then no one can judge you.
She says she doesn’t care, isn’t bothered by “trolls”and will just carry on being her - that’s not someone who is suffering from anxiety, she is delusional and attention seeking and full of her own self importance.
She just can’t understand that, yes some people like her and the persona she portrays in her TikTok’s, but there are many people who also don’t like her from what she is showing who she is in her videos.
The ones who like her are allowed to express their comments but, it seems if you think she’s annoying, ridiculous and gets right on your tits, you are a troll.
Don’t like it, fuck off and don’t put yourself out there for people to form their own opinion of you.
She doesn’t even treat her followers particularly nicely- ignores their comments on lives - only reads out the ones who say how gorgeous she is and quite a few times has flown at them and been rude, when she’s misread one of their comments and perceives it to be an insult, when it wasn’t
If she’s different in real life - which she says - you don’t know me, if you knew me in real life etc
Then why doesn’t she show that side of her - humble doesn’t appear to be in her limited vocabulary - she just as thick and annoying in real life
And yes, I could scroll on and not watch her, but if she puts it there for all to see, she’s fair game

• Heart
Reactions: 12

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
What in pepperami is her video in the pink shorts 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 if you look closely you can see the faces of her exes trapped in her knees

• Haha

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
The filter slippage. Excellent catch!

So has she been dumped then? I need to go back and catch up, I wasn't paying attention because I was with my maaaaaan in the royal box 😂
It’s defo over…..his pink sneaks and scarf are all a distant memory now.
She said her original plan with the big red carpet was now “not going ahead”. Mentioned about planning a night out with the mums from school (as if she would even consider if tic tax knashers was on the scene)
Also when the deliveroo driver came round to propose to her with a double cheeseburger without the burger he said “are you married and she said no I’m not” she paused….then there was no “oh but I’ve got a maaaaan” instead she then just started rambling. Given she tells everyone about her maaaan I’d put my black bin bag boots on it…..they are historyyyyyy.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Oh dear, even more uncoordinated than normal
And my boyfriend- since when has she had a boyfriend, she’s not mentioned it View attachment 2488990
I got this screenshot myself and she looks like an urban legend.
IMG_0008.png

also pissing myself at her duetting Lorraine’s clip of Olivia attwood talking about trolls. Fuck Off crazy
IVE GOT A STALKER
do you actually know what a stalker is Clare?

• Haha
  • Wow

mrsmcconaughey

Who hasn't been through shit this week? Such a self absorbed twat.

Of anyone cares I had Covid for the first time wiped me out, I now have a chest infection. I'm skint af until I get paid, I need money for an eyelid tuck because I'm gonna pegs soon to see out of my eyes and I'm still chronic single.

Thanks for listening you can donate through PayPal or one like one prayer.

• Heart
  • Haha

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Totally agree very clever and talented shame you only has 4 followers as our clare seems happy about that. But you have many backers here and we love your content. We'll done 🙌 👏
I reckon there’s way more people who want to like and comment on the marvellous barbie creations, but they’re probably like me, don’t like or comment, as we know Clare stalks her stalker, and she’d block us all, and then what would we have to talk about?
And yes, I actually went back and looked at her outfits- all been way more casual since turkey teeth came along- still awful, still shiny and far too big for her, but more casual

• Heart

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She's loved up now but I bet you in 18 months time she's crying about going through tbe hardest time of her life and how he was so controlling 🙄