Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Who hasn't been through shit this week? Such a self absorbed twat.

Of anyone cares I had Covid for the first time wiped me out, I now have a chest infection. I'm skint af until I get paid, I need money for an eyelid tuck because I'm gonna pegs soon to see out of my eyes and I'm still chronic single.

Thanks for listening you can donate through PayPal or one like one prayer.
I care. Have you got an amazon wishlist? Can I buy you some minging sandals?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

mrsmcconaughey

Listen we've all got the same 24 hours...cough, Clare is just out there putting us all to shame with one kid and it would appear a very supportive father in the background.

All you women or men in poverty, or being domestically abused, or perhaps suffering with a chronic illness or a crisis pregnancy. Have a word with yourselves our Clare the Patron Saint of Surgical mishaps and half four starts, should be an inspiration to you. Pull yourselves together ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures and videos go back up. She's done this before gets everyone thinking oh what's happened and I expect her little minions are messaging her to see if she's OK as she loves all of that attention.. if not then we will get the sob story he's moving too fast lol

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Oh my god, let me tell you. I dropped my handbag 👜- can you believe it, I’m a nightmare, oh my god I dropped it and my man then picked it up- told you we always have such a laugh - WTF is that a story ?????

• Haha

Smilerlot

Chatty Member
That chicken looks like something my cat would bring up! It doesn't look like chicken at all and I can see the watery runny gravy.. thought she liked it thick? It just all looks 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

cruella

IMG_7618.jpeg

She reminds me of this so much. Took me ages to put my finger on what she reminded me of

• Haha

Losa53

Chatty Member
Wish she would update her what'sapp status 😅

It was bound to happen, most dating dont go past the first stages so for her to be so openly about it and gush about him was embarrassing, I would say she learnt a valuable lesson but she do it again and again

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
""I can't believe the heavens opened whilst I was in the nail bar and I didn't park my car close enough to the nail bar! and no umbrella! Oh well it is what it is"

She says with perfectly straight, dry hair. 🤔
The wigs polyester same as all her clothes the rain probably just run off it 😂
---
Theres only one way to express your anxiety and that's putting a video together of you doing your sad look down face with a lion over the top.
Shes seen so much shit this week wonder if it was anything to do with the lamb dinner 💩🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Maybe she did get caught in the rain. She took her wig off, hid it up her jumper then proceeded to run at top speed to car (we all know she's a pro runner).

• Haha

Olaf26

Chatty Member
Short live before- nothing to say, tired as had one a half hours sleep last night, she’s been invited with turkey teeth to a red carpet event in a few weeks, she’s been asked to do a mogelling shoot in a few weeks, Dylan told her to come on and do a live tonight even though she wasn’t sure, “oh but mummy you must”, he’s her biggest fan on tiktok and he has seen the “troll account”- she knows who it is and she’s a mum - when asked how she knows who it is, she ignored and chose the youre so beautiful comment to respond to instead and then……….. oh my boyfriend is calling I have to go as I have to talk to him

• Haha