Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thst plastic dress looks too tight and the dance she's doing in it u can nearly see her bleeping tonsils she only needs to go a bit lower. Why on earth is she sitting eye bleeping the camera in one of the videos? God she fancies herself so much.. no wonder the boyfriend has gone.

Reactions: 6
She’s going to a party with her child as well, I mean it isn’t as slutty as some of the things she wears but I bet she doesn’t wear tights or anything.

Why is she suddenly using her lizard for clout.
duck off it’s not sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe that Turkey Teef hasn't even lasted a full thread 😂

Thread suggestion:

Claresurey #11: that's not a cape you're wearing, it's a massive red flag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Please Clare if you reading this,please stop the ridiculous dancing if you love your son do it for him,you have no idea how cruel today's school bullying can be,your videos will stay on the Internet for ever,one thing is to get dressed up for Halloween and it's OK, but spreading your legs like this is completely different thing, remember you don't have to do that you can continue showing off your outfits and figure but with some class and trust me u will do Dylas a favour by doing just that.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Please Clare if you reading this,please stop the ridiculous dancing if you love your son do it for him,you have no idea how cruel today's school bullying can be,your videos will stay on the Internet for ever,one thing is to get dressed up for Halloween and it's OK, but spreading your legs like this is completely different thing, remember you don't have to do that you can continue showing off your outfits and figure but with some class and trust me u will do Dylas a favour by doing just that.
Completely agree. It's so crass and I really feel for poor Dylan. He's going to get terrorised for this. And also, that wap song when it gets to strike a pose... That is why she is not a mogel!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she never thinks of him, she's a horrible selfish woman, poor Dylan, things are bad enough at his age, kids are ruthless

Reactions: 8
It’s not even about her weird body for me, i don’t care if you look like a super model, it’s a really unattractive trait to post as many pics as Clare does of herself

Reactions: 11
She to self absorbed to think about the impact it could have on her son clare just wants people to tell her how beautiful she is and as long as all the clare heads keep blowing smoke up her arse she'll keep going with no second thought for her son shes a selfish cow
---
I've just had a look at my cats hole and I can confirm thats deffo what her lips look like 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf does she do that... do a cryptic video talking and not actually telling people.. if you don't want folk to know then just sftfu and keep your it to yourself...Period.

• Haha
Wtf does she do that... do a cryptic video talking and not actually telling people.. if you don't want folk to know then just sftfu and keep your it to yourself...Period.
Aww don't poor clare has had a bad week its so hard for her but its ok her emotional crutch (dylan) will be home soon, why the big spiel about the clothes she was wearing to see her dad shes weird man he doesn't care what she wears as long as its not ripped jeans so no ripped jeans but it's ok to walk about with her fanny and tits out full family are weirdos 🙄

So is she implying she has binned turkey teeth?
Proud of what she’s done.
It’s literally like those Facebook status’ where everyone replies “you ok hun?” as they don’t actually say anything but want the attention

She's definitely setting the scene for how Steve is a red flag isn't she!

Never known anyone make such a big deal about wearing a hoodie and trackies.

Reactions: 10
I need to know how many Clare outfits Barbie has in her house- a staggering amount and all the same as Clare’s 😂
Or is Barbs a dab hand with a sewing needle 🪡?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.