Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh here we go, so predictable, she’s setting the scene for her dumping him 😂😂 every frickin time 😂😂 he won’t have sacked her off, no of course not, it’s her choice 😂😂 keep telling yourself that clairebear 😛

Reactions: 6
Yep she had red flags etc.. hes not gonna get a chance to say he dumped her.. thats why she was happy he do social media. Its Dylani feel sorry for. She introduced him to him. And also Dylan hasn't been mentioned for weeks now all of a sudden dylans my rock etc .. you couldn't give a duck two weeks ago clare .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So is she implying she has binned turkey teeth?
Proud of what she’s done.
It’s literally like those Facebook status’ where everyone replies “you ok hun?” as they don’t actually say anything but want the attention
Thats what happens when you jump into a relationship too fast without actually getting to know the person first and putting it all over social media, I think he's said something about the way she dresses she seems to be covering up more no doubt thats what she'll say was happening and make out its affected her and knocked her confidence 🤣

Reactions: 7
The I'm trying to be strong vid in her car and fighting back tears. What an absolute fanny she is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't help it can she. The residents who love me. Who the duck does she think she is?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Clare, it's therapy that you need. Not another man and unnecessary piles of flammable clothing. duck me. I've never seen someone so desperate for online validation.

• Haha
She’s still in a relationship on fb I’m busting my arse for her to go live lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe they are still together, could it be she is doing it for attention. The lizard clout chasing hasn't worked 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor clare, who the duck sits filming themselves in the car greeting she needs a good slap with all the tit going on in the world shes got a pretty good life and aye there is days when you feel like tit but its every single day with her its attention seeking and what makes it worse is shes looking for sympathy off strangers on the Internet thats no right she deffo needs help its embarrassing now

• Haha
  • Heart
"and all the residents who love me"

Who even says that? 🤣✋️
---
Oh, just noticed...I am now a VIP 👑👸 thanks Clare 😘🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"and all the residents who love me"

Who even says that? 🤣✋️
---
Oh, just noticed...I am now a VIP 👑👸 thanks Clare 😘🥰
A worthy title!

Pay me attention. Give me attention! Do you love me? I think you love me. Don't you?

Get fucked Clare... You're an absolute melt

• Haha
Not sure how I missed the….Mr Lubba Lubba lip sync

They call me Mr Lubba Lubba they call me mouth full of mint tic tacs totally bombastic

• Haha
  • Heart
Not sure how I missed the….Mr Lubba Lubba lip sync

They call me Mr Lubba Lubba they call me mouth full of mint tic tacs totally bombastic
If this is not the next thread title then I am going to burn all my polyester shien tiny clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.