Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she proceed to film videos of her tit food when the filter makes it so blurred you can't see it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who cooks a roast on a Monday when they work full time and drives an hour each way to get Dylan and never sleeps?
Not to mention all the practicing for her daily dance routines! Puts us mere mortals to shame 😪

Also it's so ANNOYING when she says "Oh my goodness me" acting all sickly sweet and wholesome. Not to mention the hand clasps like she's a TV presenter. God she's bleeping grating
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to mention all the practicing for her daily dance routines! Puts us mere mortals to shame 😪

Also it's so ANNOYING when she says "Oh my goodness me" acting all sickly sweet and wholesome. Not to mention the hand clasps like she's a TV presenter. God she's bleeping grating
🙄
She's trying to be like that massive bleep Aimee Single Mama with the dish up with me. No one needs to see you chewing. Love how she's chosen filming herself eat rather than eating with her son. Vile mother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Come on @TrixieMattell do the honours of the new thread. You know you are the qweeeen on this and recap 👸😘
Oh OK then! Let me prepare my recap haha
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.