Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh, latest awful lip synch is, he still loves her- and her Avon frosted icing lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found both paintings on amazon as paint by numbers kits 😅
Yes, I’ve just looked and found them too- paint by numbers kits
Not to take anything away from her mum, as she’s done them really well, but come on Clare do you not know ?
Mind you she doesn’t know the name for a “buy a painting shop” - pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just another way that our Clare doesn't quite tell the truth. Every single thing she says is embellished.

"Such a talented artist" to me means someone who paints on a blank canvas / paper. Not someone who has bought a paint by numbers 🤷‍♀️
---
Hi Laura 👋😘

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
My baby is back.. are u happy to be home Dylan? .. hmmm ..did u miss me?? Omg look at this.... she didn't give him a chance to answer.. pmsl

Reactions: 5
My baby is back.. are u happy to be home Dylan? .. hmmm ..did u miss me?? Omg look at this.... she didn't give him a chance to answer.. pmsl
She's definitely single again. Getting changed into a hideous too small all in one to do another tiktok dance where she flails around. Watch it and look at her baggy legs flapping around. Vom

• Haha
So Dylan is home and his dads girlfriend has made him a fantastic prop for his costume.
Clare says she was supposed to make it but cos of work ( didn’t finish sentence) didn’t
No, you didn’t make it cos you were too busy doing crying videos and videos saying how proud you are of yourself but not saying why - tit mummy award again and big ups to Dylan’s dads girlfriend for not letting him down

Reactions: 6
ITS LIVE
As if she’s just got back Dylan back after making a big deal of missing him and she gets on live

Reactions: 3
So all is good she's not going to talk about things on tiktok that are going on in her life because of the haters.. but her and Dylan and life's good.. then STOP doing stupid mind guessing videos u stupid fake witch.

So all is good she's not going to talk about things on tiktok that are going on in her life because of the haters.. but her and Dylan and life's good.. then STOP doing stupid mind guessing videos u stupid fake witch.
Amen brother/sister 👏🤣

Reactions: 3
Barbie has done a paint by numbers post already haha they are quick on these I love it 😂
Such a odd thing to lie about
IMG_6521.jpeg

• Haha
O
Barbie has done a paint by numbers post already haha they are quick on these I love it 😂
Such a odd thing to lie about
View attachment 2539848
Oh dear I feel clare is going to have something to say about this and be out to get our poor barbie. 😢 I know this is all that bleeping witch's fault but she always seems to get away with tit. It's as if her loyal minions don't care or just forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What in the duck is that red horrible Halloween outfit 🤣🤣 I bet the mums at school dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.