Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking it’ll be as he’s got work commitments/ commitments with his child/ problems with child’s mother/ if fact anything apart from she’s a complete embarrassment and too needy 🤞

Reactions: 8
Yeh too needy.. too false.. too filtered too plastic.. too cheap.. too shein... too tiktokky.. too everything...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish she would update her what'sapp status 😅

It was bound to happen, most dating dont go past the first stages so for her to be so openly about it and gush about him was embarrassing, I would say she learnt a valuable lesson but she do it again and again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha he’s defo chucked her. The theatre was probably the final straw of cringe for him 😂
That was so faked as well. She went to the royal box at the end of the show and filmed making some crap up about being told to sit there. He was probably hanging around whilst she filmed thinking ‘wtf’. It’s not normal constantly filming or making tit up to film for content. None of these TikTok ‘creators’ seem to think it is tho…they can’t understand why they can’t hold down friends or relationships….. gosh, I wonder why!?

Reactions: 11
The lip syncing on the "take away your things and go video" 💀🤣 duck me, it's not like it's a really wordy fast rap is it? ✋️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those socks are making her look like Olive Oil except Olive wore it better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I came across this thread!
did anyone see her “best friend in the whole world… Leanne” came on to live last night. Yet sultry surey didn’t know anything about her job and hadn’t told her she’s been dumped…what a best friend!
I’ve never known anyone with so many best friends

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad I came across this thread!
did anyone see her “best friend in the whole world… Leanne” came on to live last night. Yet sultry surey didn’t know anything about her job and hadn’t told her she’s been dumped…what a best friend!
The filter slippage. Excellent catch!

So has she been dumped then? I need to go back and catch up, I wasn't paying attention because I was with my maaaaaan in the royal box 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The filter slippage. Excellent catch!

So has she been dumped then? I need to go back and catch up, I wasn't paying attention because I was with my maaaaaan in the royal box 😂
It’s defo over…..his pink sneaks and scarf are all a distant memory now.
She said her original plan with the big red carpet was now “not going ahead”. Mentioned about planning a night out with the mums from school (as if she would even consider if tic tax knashers was on the scene)
Also when the deliveroo driver came round to propose to her with a double cheeseburger without the burger he said “are you married and she said no I’m not” she paused….then there was no “oh but I’ve got a maaaaan” instead she then just started rambling. Given she tells everyone about her maaaan I’d put my black bin bag boots on it…..they are historyyyyyy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's changed her profile pic on Facebook to a selfie and cover photo to a pumpkin. Still says in a relationship and hasn't deleted pics with him. Do we think she's not changing her relationship status back to single for fear of looking silly ??

Reactions: 6
We know she’s been dumped as it’s endless videos of her gyrating again. They die down when she’s seeing someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.