Claresurey #10 So desperate for a man she has dumped Dylan. Turkey Teef The next chapter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been out all day just catching up. she’s an absolute hole no man now so let’s emotionally abuse Dylan!!!

Reactions: 6
Imagine going to see your poorly dad in a care home, with your mum who is running her self ragged probably visiting him everyday and all the other residents who are equally as poorly…and then making it all about yourself and that you’re the highlight of their week. And then allowing your mum to make you a cup of tea when you get there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I LOVE this thread, it’s hilarious, reminds me of Paul Breach’s back in the day when that was pure banter too. So on topic and funny. I don’t read it for a few days and save up all the laughs and tonight I needed them so thanks you guys!

I wish I was out for Halloween tonight, I’d defo have gone as violin Clare and violined everywhere I went

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I LOVE this thread, it’s hilarious, reminds me of Paul Breach’s back in the day when that was pure banter too. So on topic and funny. I don’t read it for a few days and save up all the laughs and tonight I needed them so thanks you guys!

I wish I was out for Halloween tonight, I’d defo have gone as violin Clare and violined everywhere I went
Hope your ok ❤ our mushroom head deffo gives us alot to talk about 😂 i would dress up as mogul clare the one she's on a motorbike only id be on ma wanes bmx 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've gone for sleep paralysis demon Clare instead. Bye bye turkey Teef, you've escaped the red flag!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s funny he has lasted just long enough for a new thread 🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if he got his jumper back 🤣🤣🤣 he must of been teeny tiny as it’s not exactly drowning our Clare
IMG_6311.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.