Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl thats taking over the salon is Clara's pal she was always in getting her hair done and there's some insta posts of her.

Reactions: 1
The girl thats taking over the salon is Clara's pal she was always in getting her hair done and there's some insta posts of her.
Yeah Charlene. She's a 'newly qualified Aesthetic Practitioner' now full blown salon owner?

Reactions: 2
It's been well know for years Bobby lang washes his money through it the wife n daughter 'run' it

Clara's pal Charlene is the new 'owner'
Only a month shy of becoming an aesthetic practitioner with no medical or beauty background whatsoever
Washes his money through where?

Deffo not the older daughter sleeping over . She’s never ever stayed over in her life. Her mum wouldn’t allow it I doubt. She sees her dad once a month for an hour if that apparently .
Hopefully he won’t drop his nee daughter for the nxt girl like he did his first daughter for Clara 🤒

Was she being bad to brooke ? I’ll be informing her mum if so. He does see brooke occasionally I know her mum through friends but only sees her occasionally n only because the daughter wanted to make contact after years of not seeing him so the mum done what she thought was right for the daughter

Every girl should absolute avoid him like the plague. I seen what he done to his daughters mum he absolutely destroyed her . She was so lovely n he broke her down completely . What I see she’s much better n stronger now that she got him out her life then he went bad . Told lots of lies about her . Said she was a stalker n the girl wasn’t his n Clara believed him. Pretty sure he tried to go back to the mum a few times while with Sharon and Clara

I can’t remember mums name she’s a friend of a friend but she’s also a hairdresser from wishaw

edit

Brookes his daughters her name her mum is vicky gaughan I just asked my friend
Not sure who the wee girl was then. This was about 7/8 years ago. She was only around 3 or so. Paul brought the 2 kids into the salon a boy and a girl. Maybe it was niece or something but she was absolutely horrible about the wee girl anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Not sure who the wee girl was then. This was about 7/8 years ago. She was only around 3 or so. Paul brought the 2 kids into the salon a boy and a girl. Maybe it was niece or something but she was absolutely horrible about the wee girl anyway.
What a bleep. Who’s horrible about a child

Reactions: 3
Love how she posts videos of Paul with the kid as if he's father of the year, he looks bleeping awkward in every photo/video don't even think he knows how to speak to a child.

What gastric band? Her arms are like the Michelin man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love how she posts videos of Paul with the kid as if he's father of the year, he looks bleeping awkward in every photo/video don't even think he knows how to speak to a child.

What gastric band? Her arms are like the Michelin man
Weight loss was down to the coke habit
Apparently

Does she get T any clothes from that Pablo Childrenswear…..they all fascinate me 🤣🙈 don’t know how they’ve not got their own 🧵 wonder if P in the same dealing crew as them 🙄

Does she get T any clothes from that Pablo Childrenswear…..they all fascinate me 🤣🙈 don’t know how they’ve not got their own 🧵 wonder if P in the same dealing crew as them 🙄
I dnt know if they're still friends.
It was bobbies birthday the other day n I never seen miss tinks wish her happy birthday.

Theyre Prob too chavy to dress tallulah in,she only wears French n Spanish boutique clothes Darling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always advertising stuff Boutique de Ninos for T. No sure about them either!

Cannae believe Bobbie is only 30 🙈 she had about 30 cakes right enough 🤣
Seen they were down in London and some guy with a middle shed/curtains jumping about the restaurant dancing next to them with a rifle! wtaf are these folk aw aboot 🤪

• Haha