Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs realised things will only go from bad to worse once her brothers trial starts. She’ll find another way of washing the pennies soon i’m sure.

Reactions: 2
Still odd Clara went from owning salons to just hiring a chair too.

Reactions: 7
So let me get this straight. They moved out of the Cece’s premises to rent chairs in Dusha, which has now changed hands?

Strange 🤔

Reactions: 6
Reading previous posts about Paul n Clara , he is a serial cheat . He has another daughter who’s 10 n he was horrible to her mum for years. Cheated on her n mentally abused her , He’s a drug dealer no other job . Pretends he’s a pt , Clara met him after his 10 year old was born but was Sharon that split him n his daughters mum up nothing to do with Clara . He’s a horrible horrible guy who won’t change . Clara must like the lifestyle the drug money buys

I know of the girl with the 10yr daughter n as far as I’m aware he sees her occasionally but only recently but hasn’t ever really been there . Never provided for her or anything . Basically left the poor mother to raise her alone while he let his new gfs . Sharon then Clara abuse her her all over socials for trying to involve him in his daughters life . Absolute wasters 😡

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. They moved out of the Cece’s premises to rent chairs in Dusha, which has now changed hands?

Strange 🤔
Haha I live just near that shop, I had no idea :ROFLMAO:
It's been well know for years Bobby lang washes his money through it the wife n daughter 'run' it

Strange 🤔
Clara's pal Charlene is the new 'owner'
Only a month shy of becoming an aesthetic practitioner with no medical or beauty background whatsoever

Reactions: 5
Drug dealers, murderers and now racists…Clara & co really keep such good company!🤢

Simona from skinworks was charged & admitted acting in a racially-aggravated manner that caused, or was intended to cause, alarm or distress.
She used to have a salon in Bothwell 🙄

👆🏻 I was in her salon getting my hair done years ago and she had an outing a party of christening or some sort.
The wee girl was only a toddler, Clara was actually so horrible and nasty torwards that wee girl in the salon that day. Like she could tolerate the boy but not the girl. This is when Clara was fat as F before her gastric band 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
👆🏻 I was in her salon getting my hair done years ago and she had an outing a party of christening or some sort.
The wee girl was only a toddler, Clara was actually so horrible and nasty torwards that wee girl in the salon that day. Like she could tolerate the boy but not the girl. This is when Clara was fat as F before her gastric band 😂
I think Paul takes his son but not the daughter seems strange but then miss tinks prob won't want to share the limelight with another female
daughter or not

Reactions: 4
I had her on Facebook or Instagram I can’t remember what one now: but there was one sleepover and she was tagging the 2 mums. Seemed like a one off…….
No absolutely not, at the time she would have wanted to be “his only princess” 😂😂😂..
who would want kid(s) with someone you know doesn’t bother with the one(s) he’s got,
Once he’s finished with you 🙄

I had her on Facebook or Instagram I can’t remember what one now: but there was one sleepover and she was tagging the 2 mums. Seemed like a one off…….
No absolutely not, at the time she would have wanted to be “his only princess” 😂😂😂..
who would want kid(s) with someone you know doesn’t bother with the one(s) he’s got,
Oor Clara thinks he's such a catch as well.

Every girl should want to marry Paul apparently 🤭🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg does she actually?! What a cringe. Is it his orange tan? The blinding white Turkey teeth? The Louis Vuitton clutch bag? His manly masculine height…?

• Haha
Deffo not the older daughter sleeping over . She’s never ever stayed over in her life. Her mum wouldn’t allow it I doubt. She sees her dad once a month for an hour if that apparently .
Hopefully he won’t drop his nee daughter for the nxt girl like he did his first daughter for Clara 🤒

I think Paul takes his son but not the daughter seems strange but then miss tinks prob won't want to share the limelight with another female
daughter or not
Was she being bad to brooke ? I’ll be informing her mum if so. He does see brooke occasionally I know her mum through friends but only sees her occasionally n only because the daughter wanted to make contact after years of not seeing him so the mum done what she thought was right for the daughter

Oor Clara thinks he's such a catch as well.

Every girl should want to marry Paul apparently 🤭🤔🤣🤣
Every girl should absolute avoid him like the plague. I seen what he done to his daughters mum he absolutely destroyed her . She was so lovely n he broke her down completely . What I see she’s much better n stronger now that she got him out her life then he went bad . Told lots of lies about her . Said she was a stalker n the girl wasn’t his n Clara believed him. Pretty sure he tried to go back to the mum a few times while with Sharon and Clara

I can’t remember mums name she’s a friend of a friend but she’s also a hairdresser from wishaw

edit

Brookes his daughters her name her mum is vicky gaughan I just asked my friend

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Horrible to his other wee girl brooke ?