Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always advertising stuff Boutique de Ninos for T. No sure about them either!

Cannae believe Bobbie is only 30 🙈 she had about 30 cakes right enough 🤣
Seen they were down in London and some guy with a middle shed/curtains jumping about the restaurant dancing next to them with a rifle! wtaf are these folk aw aboot 🤪
Yeah that's her life long pal conor. He moved to London a few years ago
He's a 'personal shopper '
they're a right crew.
Yeah only 30 she looks a lot older in real life,haggered for 30.

Reactions: 2
Totally! @Shannon51 can’t get over them all sometimes, dripping in designer labels from head to toe and the girls are just like clones of each other. Especially the wee lassie Danielle - it’s actually vomit inducing 🙈 🤮

Reactions: 1
I got told that boobie wears kids sizes. With all the companies her mum has accounts with, so they will go to like early teens. The stuff she wears is nice but they are cheaper because their for kids/teens. Plus the dad is dodgy did he not have brothels back in the day. That shop defo cleans money, and her bf is in about drug as well. I have always thought her brother looked like a young tom cruise with blonde hair lol

Its that darcey for me, that girl doesn't work I cringe every time she posts something, She did like lvl years ago wouldn't exactly break the bank. She must be like daddy can I have money to fly here every week, I think she looks extremely lazy with a ysl or not. Work a 9-5 babe time to grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Totally! @Shannon51 can’t get over them all sometimes, dripping in designer labels from head to toe and the girls are just like clones of each other. Especially the wee lassie Danielle - it’s actually vomit inducing 🙈 🤮
Yeah Kimberly has been her wee clone for years n Danielle was normal n then she's gradually morphed into them the longer she's been dating blane.

I find it quite creepy how they both aspire to be like their boyfriends sister.

I got told that boobie wears kids sizes. With all the companies her mum has accounts with, so they will go to like early teens. The stuff she wears is nice but they are cheaper because their for kids/teens. Plus the dad is dodgy did he not have brothels back in the day. That shop defo cleans money, and her bf is in about drug as well. I have always thought her brother looked like a young tom cruise with blonde hair lol
Yeah he did.the boyfriend is the same tho think he's a bit dim 😑
Her brothers are actually quite nice looking Bradley is like a younger version of his father.
I think bobbie is pretty tho she's kinda got that deer in headlights kinda look sometimes.
Yes it's well known she wear the merchandise I mean she's really tiny in real life but it's like a 30 year old wear a 14 year old size.

Reactions: 4
Yeah Kimberly has been her wee clone for years n Danielle was normal n then she's gradually morphed into them the longer she's been dating blane.

I find it quite creepy how they both aspire to be like their boyfriends sister.

Yeah he did.the boyfriend is the same tho think he's a bit dim 😑
Her brothers are actually quite nice looking Bradley is like a younger version of his father.
I think bobbie is pretty tho she's kinda got that deer in headlights kinda look sometimes.
Yes it's well known she wear the merchandise I mean she's really tiny in real life but it's like a 30 year old wear a 14 year old size.

I couldn't figure out if she is naturally thin, works out religiously, or has a eating problem. Just a observation but she is very lean

I couldn't figure out if she is naturally thin, works out religiously, or has a eating problem. Just a observation but she is very lean
She's always been tiny tbh she's probably skinnier now than in her teens tho I know she works out ect

Does she get T any clothes from that Pablo Childrenswear…..they all fascinate me 🤣🙈 don’t know how they’ve not got their own 🧵 wonder if P in the same dealing crew as them 🙄
Went by Pablo yesterday….luminous green and black Balmain t shirts for weans 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Rid neck thinking putting trashy designer tit on kids , horrible looking but has a name . Would I fckk. The were away last night to fancy hotel again . Baby t left with a sitter. No son rio or daughter brooke in sight recently either. Super parents 😂 3 kids between them
, that we know about , or that paul reluctantly admitted too having 🥱 n care only about themselves 😳🙄😆

Reactions: 5
Yeah there is a new one but nothing much happening

Pal just told me Clara is offski, not based in that salon anymore 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Yeah shes put on her insta story she isnt based there now & only working 2 days a week, how the other half live 🤡

Yeah shes put on her insta story she isnt based there now & only working 2 days a week, how the other half live 🤡
I also just about to say she only works two days or something. Maybe she's not as in 'demand' anymore?

I also just about to say she only works two days or something. Maybe she's not as in 'demand' anymore?
she was bumping her gums the other day saying she hadn’t uploaded any content recently as she has been so busy but it doesn’t matter as people always return to her. Basically saying she doesn’t need new clients. Who needs her as a hairdresser?Same tit different client all the time 😂

• Haha
Ohhhhh I wonder what the ☕ Is!

Why would there be no record of any appointments? Surely charisse who “had the diary” would give her the information?

Last edited:
I’m booked in to Dusha this Wednesday so I’ll keep ears open for any goss . Wouldn’t usually go there by the way just want a nosy while my usual hair stylists away to Mexico 😌

Yeah there is a new one but nothing much happening

Pal just told me Clara is offski, not based in that salon anymore 🤔
Wonder what’s happened . As I say I’m in Wednesday so I’ll try get some ☕