Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara no longer following charisse… They maybe had a bust up? Or maybe it actually is too dodgy for Clara to work in a salon if they are gonna keep getting attacked. Maybe they all can’t be arsed with it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Clara no longer following charisse… They maybe had a bust up? Or maybe it actually is too dodgy for Clara to work in a salon if they are gonna keep getting attacked. Maybe they all can’t be arsed with it
clara is still following charisse

Reactions: 3
Right guys I’m here now in salon n there’s no signs of her . Think she’s maybe actual left 😳 I’ll try get some goss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh charisse and Clara having a spot of luncheon together !

Reactions: 5
The girls weren’t saying much about it .
I’m sure you were and posted this while you were sat there 🤥😆..honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️
the salon was busy so it was not like I was the only one there and it would be obvious 👌🏾she wasn’t in salon so why not post while I was there 👌🏾 And if she were there and seen it I’m sure she’s not gonna go around accusing clients 😼

Reactions: 4
When I tell you I RAN 🏃🏻‍♀️ 💨 here for the comments 😂

The saying “It takes a lot of money to look this cheap” most definitely applies to this stoater 😂🙈

All that money for that poor wee baby to look like an extra from The Greatest Showman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13