Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I tell you I RAN 🏃🏻‍♀️ 💨 here for the comments 😂

The saying “It takes a lot of money to look this cheap” most definitely applies to this stoater 😂🙈

All that money for that poor wee baby to look like an extra from The Greatest Showman.

Me to right here to read these. Thats wild 🤢😆

Reactions: 2
Haha dress your kid like she’s a ringmaster while her clown parents life is an absolute circus

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mental though their salon burn down with everything in it but Clara’s hair wasn’t that made it out 🤣 aye nb doll just can’t stop laughing about it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looked like the kid was running around looking for her flute to play in the sash band with that ensemble on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this is tinks thread but anyone know anything about Laura wright and her man Robert… I’m sure something dodgy. She owns #dog they are in marbella and her man was on her stories in a car with kimmy g husband !! Any tea?

Reactions: 1
I know this is tinks thread but anyone know anything about Laura wright and her man Robert… I’m sure something dodgy. She owns #dog they are in marbella and her man was on her stories in a car with kimmy g husband !! Any tea?
I just thought they were super Rich, didn’t realise they were dodgy?

Reactions: 1
I just thought they were super Rich, didn’t realise they were dodgy?

Well it’s just a bit odd.. they lived in a flat in Stepps then moved into a big house.. Bentley keep… loads of designer clothes to excess something seems really strange. Companies house shows his company makes duck all profit and her dog place is the same.

Reactions: 3
Well it’s just a bit odd.. they lived in a flat in Stepps then moved into a big house.. Bentley keep… loads of designer clothes to excess something seems really strange. Companies house shows his company makes duck all profit and her dog place is the same.
It’s very off - he is a tradesman & his own business and she grooms dogs - I would think they would do alright but the income wouldn’t match the lifestyle they live. They are always in full on designer gear, on holidays & weekends away etc etc she is forever getting hair and make up done … the maths don’t add up!

Reactions: 5
It’s very off - he is a tradesman & his own business and she grooms dogs - I would think they would do alright but the income wouldn’t match the lifestyle they live. They are always in full on designer gear, on holidays & weekends away etc etc she is forever getting hair and make up done … the maths don’t add up!
Exactly my thoughts. They have always worn designer but not to this extreme. She’s now in full Gucci outfits LV outfits and the Bentley keep which isn’t brand new but still. Deffo dodgy. Apparently do up properties as well but no doubt use that to wash the money

Reactions: 2
Exactly my thoughts. They have always worn designer but not to this extreme. She’s now in full Gucci outfits LV outfits and the Bentley keep which isn’t brand new but still. Deffo dodgy. Apparently do up properties as well but no doubt use that to wash the money
Mind she won deal or no deal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The dog place in Bothwell?