Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am an animal lover but I would never let my young children let a new born be that close to a dog.... or any animal. As loving as let’s can be they are not humans and even humans can be cruel and and unkind... I just think it’s an accident waiting to Happen .. just really hope I am so wrong. He’s an adorable baby.
So very very true. I love dogs and have had terriers, etc. We had a very laid back cattle type dog and I was still extremely careful with him. Some kind of healer? I don’t know. I just know he was smarter than me!

So... Did she have gestational diabetes? Since the baby was "so" big and since she had so much fluid? My doctor said that access fluid is an indicator that someone might have it and is not eating lowcarb and manage it with diet? I have it myself, but I eat lowkarb and the baby is not estimated big. I do not use medicine. And guess what!? A symptom is actually weight loss if you dont treat it. I've lost weight through the pregnancy. I think she said she did not have to do anything special to maintian her weight?

The baby is so cute, but she's clearly bothered by his red birthmark on his forehead, she's either showing him with a filter which is very odd, or he's wearing a hat!

Reactions: 2
So... Did she have gestational diabetes? Since the baby was "so" big and since she had so much fluid? My doctor said that access fluid is an indicator that someone might have it and is not eating lowcarb and manage it with diet? I have it myself, but I eat lowkarb and the baby is not estimated big. I do not use medicine. And guess what!? A symptom is actually weight loss if you dont treat it. I've lost weight through the pregnancy. I think she said she did not have to do anything special to maintian her weight?
I think if she did it would be the WORST. She is so dramatic and needs to be unique. I think if she did she would have milked it for all it’s worth😂 Kudos to you though for managing it through diet! That’s hard!

The baby is so cute but it makes me uncomfortable how they both hold him. Never looks like his head is well supported.

Also I don't get this whole weird brag she does about how advanced he is eg being too big for his age clothes, 'judging' everyone or teething super early. What's the need for it! It doesn't make your baby better than everyone else's.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn't she hold her baby properly? The Ritz pictures are lovely, but that hold is so uncomfortable for Honi. Kinda like all those Meghan Markle pictures, she never held Archie properly as a baby either, flopping all over the place.

Reactions: 3
The baby is so cute but it makes me uncomfortable how they both hold him. Never looks like his head is well supported.

Also I don't get this whole weird brag she does about how advanced he is eg being too big for his age clothes, 'judging' everyone or teething super early. What's the need for it! It doesn't make your baby better than everyone else's.
Insecure. Competitive. Mainly insecure. Have no clue why someone with this personality would try a go at social media. I really do think they need the money. The more one talks about money and shows their money the less they really have. If you look closely at their home, it’s really not that nice. Sparcely furnished, cheap closet finishes, etc. And she’s never shown her amathing flat.

the way they hold the baby is very uncomfortable. Wasn’t her mom a nurse? Is she deleting comments about holding his head? 🤔

I get thinking your baby is the cutest. Everyone does! But she’s vicious about it.

Reactions: 7
Insecure. Competitive. Mainly insecure. Have no clue why someone with this personality would try a go at social media. I really do think they need the money. The more one talks about money and shows their money the less they really have. If you look closely at their home, it’s really not that nice. Sparcely furnished, cheap closet finishes, etc. And she’s never shown her amathing flat.

the way they hold the baby is very uncomfortable. Wasn’t her mom a nurse? Is she deleting comments about holding his head? 🤔

I get thinking your baby is the cutest. Everyone does! But she’s vicious about it.
What's with the buying of Hermes bags and all the Chanel stuff is she hard up for money I'm confused

How can she call herself a stylist, the last photo with the blue bottega bag, she's wearing a shearling shirt, a lace half up half down skirt and cowboy boots, she looks ridiculous!

Yes - I’m interested in what happened. We’re there any posts about it?
They used to hang out a lot (this is before Lydia then latched onto Frow, and now Josie) and it was very evident that Claire lives the kind of life Lydia wishes she had—rich husband, tonnes of Hermes and Chanel, massive house. There are some choice moments from those vlogs they did together where Lydia behaved in a grubby crass way around Claire—I recommend the videos they did together around Christmas time.

Anyway, they suddenly stopped appearing all over each other’s social media and then later Claire would do all these Q&As or videos where she’s snidely mention others in the industry using her for connections to brands, and girls just being nasty in general. It’s speculated that this was in reference to Lydia—don’t remember precisely which brands but I think De Beers and Net-A-Porter perhaps?

More recently, Claire said that a girl accused her of copying her panelling in the nursery, even though Claire has had the tacky panelling all over her stupid Dior house for years now. This is most likely a stab at Lydia, even though Lydia is obviously the one who copied Claire.

Nothing’s ever been said, just a lot of insinuations mainly on Claire’s part. Neither of them seem like nice people to me. But yeah, TLDR: the reason is probably PANELLING. 😂😂😂

37:04 in this video, Claire talks about being friends with other influencers.

Christmas/NYE together.

https://youtu.be/pzllEFFXbk0

I wish I could remember the other videos where she’s mentioned it but there’s a start!

Last edited:
  • Heart
They used to hang out a lot (this is before Lydia then latched onto Frow, and now Josie) and it was very evident that Claire lives the kind of life Lydia wishes she had—rich husband, tonnes of Hermes and Chanel, massive house. There are some choice moments from those vlogs they did together where Lydia behaved in a grubby crass way around Claire—I recommend the videos they did together around Christmas time.

Anyway, they suddenly stopped appearing all over each other’s social media and then later Claire would do all these Q&As or videos where she’s snidely mention others in the industry using her for connections to brands, and girls just being nasty in general. It’s speculated that this was in reference to Lydia—don’t remember precisely which brands but I think De Beers and Net-A-Porter perhaps?

More recently, Claire said that a girl accused her of copying her panelling in the nursery, even though Claire has had the tacky panelling all over her stupid Dior house for years now. This is most likely a stab at Lydia, even though Lydia is obviously the one who copied Claire.

Nothing’s ever been said, just a lot of insinuations mainly on Claire’s part. Neither of them seem like nice people to me. But yeah, TLDR: the reason is probably PANELLING. 😂😂😂

37:04 in this video, Claire talks about being friends with other influencers.

Christmas/NYE together.

https://youtu.be/pzllEFFXbk0

I wish I could remember the other videos where she’s mentioned it but there’s a start!
Sorry, but Claire does not have a massive house. She should have used some of the money she uses on bags, on her home.

• Heart
Sorry, but Claire does not have a massive house. She should have used some of the money she uses on bags, on her home.
Haha I don’t actually know how big her house is because compared to Lydia she hasn’t shown every square millimetre of it. I meant more in the sense that when Lydia was living in MK her house was a lot smaller than Claire’s!

Reactions: 1
What's with the buying of Hermes bags and all the Chanel stuff is she hard up for money I'm confused
It’s just conjecture on my part. I will say that the bags she has don’t come from the actual store. She alludes to it but that’s really it. They are PR gifts, credits she’s been given to a consignment store. Even pre-loved bags can come with all the wrapping, bags and boxes. I would be more inclined to think they are full price, authentic bags if she showed the ticket like some do, or take better care of them. personally If you really love these bags and have spent this much on them I really just think ur house would be nicer, etc. You would design your custom closet around them etc. Something just isn’t right about it all. Just a feeling! 😁

It’s just conjecture on my part. I will say that the bags she has don’t come from the actual store. She alludes to it but that’s really it. They are PR gifts, credits she’s been given to a consignment store. Even pre-loved bags can come with all the wrapping, bags and boxes. I would be more inclined to think they are full price, authentic bags if she showed the ticket like some do, or take better care of them. personally If you really love these bags and have spent this much on them I really just think ur house would be nicer, etc. You would design your custom closet around them etc. Something just isn’t right about it all. Just a feeling! 😁
So you think some are fake??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.