Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she knows what mastitis is. I’ll bet she looks it up😆 I had very emergency csection- like chest compressions to get him out and it hurt like a mother for recovery. But...you still have a baby to take care of. No whining. And that lasted like 3 days. Whatever🙄. She’s so dramatic.
Her mask was cloth, upside down, and then there’s Paris walking behind her with a full on surgical fitted mask. Oh, and I love her whimsical walk in the fields that they do...with her purse. Um, sure. Honestly though, why is she hawking everything under the sun? She’s never been this bad. Every thing is an ad, link, commission. I’m waiting for...my milk ducts are clogged, but I used THIS cream. Use CLAIRE20 for 20% off tit cream!!

Reactions: 3
What is she like on that question and answer. The faces she is pulling 😳😳😳😳. Plus that god damn awful filter. She also looks ridiculous in that hat. No style at all

I wonder if she knows what mastitis is. I’ll bet she looks it up😆 I had very emergency csection- like chest compressions to get him out and it hurt like a mother for recovery. But...you still have a baby to take care of. No whining. And that lasted like 3 days. Whatever🙄. She’s so dramatic.
Her mask was cloth, upside down, and then there’s Paris walking behind her with a full on surgical fitted mask. Oh, and I love her whimsical walk in the fields that they do...with her purse. Um, sure. Honestly though, why is she hawking everything under the sun? She’s never been this bad. Every thing is an ad, link, commission. I’m waiting for...my milk ducts are clogged, but I used THIS cream. Use CLAIRE20 for 20% off tit cream!!
She's got bollocksitis and gobshiteness ,I laugh how she's suddenly an expert on childbirth and parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is she like on that question and answer. The faces she is pulling 😳😳😳😳. Plus that god damn awful filter. She also looks ridiculous in that hat. No style at all
How to break into fashion: Claire-it’s vain and ruthless (inside voice: a bit like me really)
How do u work into the trade: Claire- be passionate, learn to sew, be educated (inside voice: duck, do they all know i just walked into Harrods and asked for a job application?)
Was your c-csection planned: Claire - yes, it made me less stressed, but it was a medically necessary because I have tiny hips (inside voice: I hope everyone got that my hips are absolutely tiny, and my legs, ah hope they remember how great they are)
Have you considered ur own clothing line: (inside voice: I need to remember to give Stevie my leftovers for asking that question)

so, pic of her with Birkin...they take u into private room. You are never out in the open.
TERMINALLY ILL DAD ...again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How to break into fashion: Claire-it’s vain and ruthless (inside voice: a bit like me really)
How do u work into the trade: Claire- be passionate, learn to sew, be educated (inside voice: duck, do they all know i just walked into Harrods and asked for a job application?)
Was your c-csection planned: Claire - yes, it made me less stressed, but it was a medically necessary because I have tiny hips (inside voice: I hope everyone got that my hips are absolutely tiny, and my legs, ah hope they remember how great they are)
Have you considered ur own clothing line: (inside voice: I need to remember to give Stevie my leftovers for asking that question)

so, pic of her with Birkin...they take u into private room. You are never out in the open.
TERMINALLY ILL DAD ...again.
Seriously I've never rolled my eyes so much she's such a pain in the backside

Reactions: 2
Does she mean chronically ill? Terminally would mean he died but he’s still alive, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg! Every story with Paris holding the baby makes me feel 🤢😡
He doesn’t support the head/neck, that poor child. He keeps flinging him around like a rag doll. Just why?

So when she says she pays for things with HER money she means their business account? Isn’t it illegal to pay for Chanel (personal items) on your business account?

Everyone please send screenshots of Claire's rude responses to followers to mytheresa. 🙏🏻☺

Also surely it is not a coincidence that she named her kid after the street one of the hermes boutiques is on in paris. 😂

So when she says she pays for things with HER money she means their business account? Isn’t it illegal to pay for Chanel (personal items) on your business account?
Nope, don’t think so. You can buy anything on the business if you can reasonably justify it.

She is asking for trouble with those dogs and the baby!! 😡 serious behaviour issues with Bambi
Na sorry duck that
I’m not a dog hater but dogs and babies/toddlers make me SO UNCOMFY.
I’m funny about my cats round my little one.

Reactions: 1
She is asking for trouble with those dogs and the baby!! 😡 serious behaviour issues with Bambi
100% agree. Some dogs can be very friendly and fine with babies. But what she’s describing with Bambi is quite worrying and could change into something more sinister if she’s not careful !

Okay, I’ve taken a break but I’m back! For one, that dog is going to bite. Terriers are territorial and these are rescue dogs. Super weird behavior and not cute in the slightest. Why in the world does she think that’s cute?

This woman honestly cannot decide who she should portray:
a. Lovely family, all is perfecto, I popped out a 10lber and my vagina just snapped back in place like magic!, my body is just so amathing (lisp), thank thank you. I know, it is isn’t? I mean, who said having a baby was hard.
b. I am very refined and very fashion minded. I’ll show everyone by wearing the same huge blazer that’s tit brown. Then throw some lemon colored things with it. No, I didn’t photoshop anything. My legs really are that long and gorgeous.
c. Oh my goodness, I gave birth during Covid (dramatic pause). Oh you did too? Well, mine was harder! Do not compare your birthing experience to MINE! I had extra fluid. Fluid people! And he was huge. I'm going to shield him from the world but also show his amathing birth. Please cry. I’m going to show everything except the scale because, well, up, he was 7’9oz. And I just kept fainting from the horrific pain. The drs were so worried about me!
d. Oh look at all the fun pics my sister keeps posting. Look how hot I look. Wow! No one would ever think I look like a complete skank. I mean I had abs. Gosh, I’m beautiful.
e. Having a baby has changed me. I’m so much softer now and maternal. I mean, yeth, I can be a mean c....t, but they deserve it. They QUESTIONED ME. Who does anyone think they are? I’m Claire Chanelle. I’m protecting my baby!

anyhoo, was having a laugh at some of the tit she’s been posting. Creepy filters, weird clothes, I mean. WTH?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am an animal lover but I would never let my young children let a new born be that close to a dog.... or any animal. As loving as let’s can be they are not humans and even humans can be cruel and and unkind... I just think it’s an accident waiting to Happen .. just really hope I am so wrong. He’s an adorable baby.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.