Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking about unfollowing her the whole bragging about the baby is pissing me off , he is lovely but she is unbearably smug and the constant shilling of net a porter , my Theresa who can afford that in these worrying times
I re-followed her after she had him but unfollowed again the other day, I should have known better really!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is so over the top about how good her baby is. He's just an average looking baby who is on the bigger side, not enormous as she keeps making out. She is so basic and thick she thinks having a big baby is somehow an achievement and makes him better than smaller babies.

Interesting about high end fakes, it wouldn't surprise me at all plus it is true you can only get a Kelly/Birkin once a semester as the call it at Hermes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so over the top about how good her baby is. He's just an average looking baby who is on the bigger side, not enormous as she keeps making out. She is so basic and thick she thinks having a big baby is somehow an achievement and makes him better than smaller babies.

Interesting about high end fakes, it wouldn't surprise me at all plus it is true you can only get a Kelly/Birkin once a semester as the call it at Hermes
Claire just has to be better than everyone. There’s some complex there! Yep, the high end ones are invite only, and they are maybe 1000$ for a Chanel and same for Hermes. I’ve seen women come in and buy 7 bags at a time. But it’s cheaper than the real thing 🤷‍♀️. for Me quality over quantity and experience.

Reactions: 2
If you watch her vlogs you will see she's vlogged so many times herself being at the Hermes store getting a bag, and she's now working with Luxury Promise and has worked with Vestiaire, so I think only a couple of the Hermes bags are pre-loved.

I really don’t think any of her bags are fake, pre-loved yes but she admits to that. I remember her telling a story about a Chanel employee who said her bag must be fake just because it had an older colour of lining. She was so angry and actually complained about the employee, calling them uneducated. I really don’t think she would tell that story if any of her bags were fake. Not the mention the various other rants she’s done about brands copying brands, stealing designs etc - it’s something she talks about a lot.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having THAT bad of teeth and spending that amount on handbags instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you watch her vlogs you will see she's vlogged so many times herself being at the Hermes store getting a bag, and she's now working with Luxury Promise and has worked with Vestiaire, so I think only a couple of the Hermes bags are pre-loved.
I’ve never seen her vlog her getting a bag at Hermes. Ive seen her walk around the kiosk type of store but that’s it. Hmmm.

This is kind of sad. I went back and watched one of her “how to get a Birkin or Kelly” bag from 2017. She was nice and funny! She even refers to Paris as the classy one and shes the tacky one. She’s funny, kind to her husband, and doesn’t have a pole stuck up her ass. Plus, she talks about how it had been 2 years and Hermès still wouldn’t give her a bag. This is the deal with Hermes, or at least what I know - she says things that don’t make sense. All her bags may be the real deal! But some of what she says is weird. You don’t walk out with a huge orange bag. They take that bag and put it in a huge white bag and then hide any evidence of orange. I have never had to buy lots of things before receiving a bag, I’ve never dressed up to shop there. Maybe not workout wear, but jeans and sneakers for sure. She also doesn’t seem to know some of the things about Hermes regarding colors and how they work. She even says they don’t sell to tourists. What? The only way she got her first bag was because of Paris. Oh! And in the video I watched she’s not very nice about the preloved market. I’m all over the place, but if nothing else, go back to one of her earlier videos. Wow! Such a difference. Her teeth even look good and that’s before braces.
And if one of Claire’s friends is reading this...tell her to take a page from back then and compare herself to now. My she’s grown a big, snobby head. Bleh.

• Heart
I’ve never seen her vlog her getting a bag at Hermes. Ive seen her walk around the kiosk type of store but that’s it. Hmmm.

This is kind of sad. I went back and watched one of her “how to get a Birkin or Kelly” bag from 2017. She was nice and funny! She even refers to Paris as the classy one and shes the tacky one. She’s funny, kind to her husband, and doesn’t have a pole stuck up her ass. Plus, she talks about how it had been 2 years and Hermès still wouldn’t give her a bag. This is the deal with Hermes, or at least what I know - she says things that don’t make sense. All her bags may be the real deal! But some of what she says is weird. You don’t walk out with a huge orange bag. They take that bag and put it in a huge white bag and then hide any evidence of orange. I have never had to buy lots of things before receiving a bag, I’ve never dressed up to shop there. Maybe not workout wear, but jeans and sneakers for sure. She also doesn’t seem to know some of the things about Hermes regarding colors and how they work. She even says they don’t sell to tourists. What? The only way she got her first bag was because of Paris. Oh! And in the video I watched she’s not very nice about the preloved market. I’m all over the place, but if nothing else, go back to one of her earlier videos. Wow! Such a difference. Her teeth even look good and that’s before braces.
And if one of Claire’s friends is reading this...tell her to take a page from back then and compare herself to now. My she’s grown a big, snobby head. Bleh.
I agree she's become full of her own importance ,the spending on items totally out of my reach not that I want them she's just not relatable at all

I agree she's become full of her own importance ,the spending on items totally out of my reach not that I want them she's just not relatable at all
And seriously, how many “oh my gosh my DREAM BAG” can one have? She is tone deaf to the world in the amount of bags, shoes, crappy costume jewelry that’s still super expensive. oh, and the shoes...

Escape! And watch this video of my 24 pairs of Manolos- but don’t forget I have this terrible bunion (no one else has one like mine) and I can’t actually wear any of these shoes, but I like to cuddle them and roll around on the floor with them. Look at how beautiful they are. I haven’t watched it but I think I can guess 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like watching people talk about luxury bags, it’s a frivolous form of escapism for me. But to buy that many in a short space of time completely devalues it, even buying one a season would seem excessive to me. It feels like she’s just buying for the sake of it

Reactions: 5
Did she just say that its only one of her Hermes bags that are bought second hand? The vert cypress she also bought second hånd. Liar.

So, just watched her video on Autumn haul. She will hawk ANYTHING. Buy this Lack of Color hat in size small, cuz I have a small head (they must run big-she doesn’t look like she has small head), somehow she got tacky shells on it. What’s up with her fixation on shells btw? Anyhoo, buy the hat cuz they sell out ALL the time and are so hard to get a hold of (google LOC hat in small, all fully stocked at every store). Buy these boots that are exclusive to the UK but Italian (um, google again. Can buy online and readily available in States and elsewhere). Sigh. She must really need followers, sponsors, something. This one took the cake. I look at Lydia hawking a lot of stuff, but OutDazzle. What even is that?

Reactions: 1
So, just watched her video on Autumn haul. She will hawk ANYTHING. Buy this Lack of Color hat in size small, cuz I have a small head (they must run big-she doesn’t look like she has small head), somehow she got tacky shells on it. What’s up with her fixation on shells btw? Anyhoo, buy the hat cuz they sell out ALL the time and are so hard to get a hold of (google LOC hat in small, all fully stocked at every store). Buy these boots that are exclusive to the UK but Italian (um, google again. Can buy online and readily available in States and elsewhere). Sigh. She must really need followers, sponsors, something. This one took the cake. I look at Lydia hawking a lot of stuff, but OutDazzle. What even is that?

Online retailer busy giving influencers tons of crap to promote - Amelia has a load of their dresses as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her Fendi ad reminds me of Daniella Westbrook and Burberry from about 20 years ago 😂

Reactions: 5
I saw this and thought of Claire. I actually love Claire but the consumerism just boils my pizz.

Last edited:
She said today her baby is 3 months old, he’s like 15 weeks and 3 days so basically 4 months old, just trying to look like she has a “3 month old” in age 6 months clothing. she’s weird

The way she keeps saying her baby is 3 months old is so annoying! He’s 4 months old this week, she’s obsessed with him being large for his age she’s weird

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.