Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why someone as sensitive and irrational as Claire would want to be an influencer. She flies off the handle at the smallest comment, and absolutely everything is perceived as an attack or a slight. I honestly think she overthinks every single comment because she has nothing better to do than monitor comments all day. Go and enjoy your husband’s money, Claire - get off Instagram.

Reactions: 9
Yep, predictable Claire. Sitting on her nappy ass policing her feedback. When, instead, she could be investing her time and energy into being a parent. Well, when in-laws are bankrolling her whole embarrassing existence, perhaps nannies and actually educated people are being paid to raise bear? She scammed Julian and I have no doubt his family is mortified not only did they marry but procreate. An horrible legacy they have to burden. Hideously embarrassing.
Well put!!

Look at the photo shop on her legs to make them look thinner! haha!
I saw that too!! They’re good but not that good!
still bugs me about the big baby business. Paris practically tossed him the air showing off his free, err PR, err, Gifted diapers. Shouldn’t he be like 14 pounds by now.
And she really is the most insecure and sensitive. And the little digs here and there that are SO passive aggressive. Can anyone help her get a gift for her OB cuz she’s in her 40s😱 and Claire, being the epitome of fashion, class, and propriety has no clue what to buy a woman in her 40s 😱😱. Um isn’t Claire like 37? 34? ie she‘s on the losing side of 30? She looks like she’s in her 40s🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I’ve just been blocked for sticking up for someone who said her baby’s outfit looked cute but itchy and she lost her mind and reacted as if it was a criticism of her parenting. I then unfollowed her. She decided she would reply to me telling me I don’t even follow her ‘lol’ ?? And that if I got a bigger following I would understand the daily criticisms?? I don’t want a bigger following? I don’t require validation from strangers thanks. She also blocked me before I could reply. She’s a very irrational woman and reads criticism into things that are not there.
Oh welcome to the club! Feel honored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What I’m getting from her latest posts is ‘it’s ok if she buys a cheap copy of a designer brand cause she spends lots and lots of money, but it’s not ok when other people do it cause she’s friends with the designers and they are sad people are copying their work’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What I’m getting from her latest posts is ‘it’s ok if she buys a cheap copy of a designer brand cause she spends lots and lots of money, but it’s not ok when other people do it cause she’s friends with the designers and they are sad people are copying their work’
Yup. Got that too. come on.
Also, photoshop of the legs again. ugh. Why does everyone say she looks so awesome? I mean is she paying these people? Her pictures are so filtered you can barely see her. I guess she twinkles naturally? Out of her ass maybe. I’m just going to go there - she’s not attractive, has a ridiculous sense of fashion (big fat bow anyone), talks funny like she’s lisping everything or has marbles in her mouth and talks down to the few minions that she has. Of course she can fit into her regular clothes. Because her regular clothes are three sizes too big. What was up with all of that. She either wears frilly little girl tit or the best blazer evah. She looked like the Talking Heads video. And that brown vintage Chanel had a huge hair on it!! Gross gross gross. Baby is cute but even Paris, bleh. He looks like he needs to wash his face all the time.
At least Lydia dresses nice, doesn’t constantly say how absolutely perfect and great her legs are. She applies ten layers of tanning stuff, but at least it’s not the Tan Luxxe filter. She actually applies it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yup. Got that too. come on.
Also, photoshop of the legs again. ugh. Why does everyone say she looks so awesome? I mean is she paying these people? Her pictures are so filtered you can barely see her. I guess she twinkles naturally? Out of her ass maybe. I’m just going to go there - she’s not attractive, has a ridiculous sense of fashion (big fat bow anyone), talks funny like she’s lisping everything or has marbles in her mouth and talks down to the few minions that she has. Of course she can fit into her regular clothes. Because her regular clothes are three sizes too big. What was up with all of that. She either wears frilly little girl tit or the best blazer evah. She looked like the Talking Heads video. And that brown vintage Chanel had a huge hair on it!! Gross gross gross. Baby is cute but even Paris, bleh. He looks like he needs to wash his face all the time.
At least Lydia dresses nice, doesn’t constantly say how absolutely perfect and great her legs are. She applies ten layers of tanning stuff, but at least it’s not the Tan Luxxe filter. She actually applies it. 😂😂

I cant get over how bad her teeth are. So misscolored and badly shapen. There is no change with the work she is doing on them???

Reactions: 3
It’s funny how she puts insane filters on and then eye fucks herself. I think the filters make her look how she thinks she looks. The self praise is off the charts right now. Any shred of relatability she had has disappeared!
...and bear in mind she could actually be relatable if she was a bit more strategic. Yes she has pots of money but she’s a very average looking girl with very average hair, a thick accent, etc. We could probably all relate to some part of that and enjoy watching her spend money.

Reactions: 6
The ring that wouldn’t fit on her finger I’m guessing engagement ring
I must have missed a story or something😂

It’s funny how she puts insane filters on and then eye fucks herself. I think the filters make her look how she thinks she looks. The self praise is off the charts right now. Any shred of relatability she had has disappeared!
...and bear in mind she could actually be relatable if she was a bit more strategic. Yes she has pots of money but she’s a very average looking girl with very average hair, a thick accent, etc. We could probably all relate to some part of that and enjoy watching her spend money.
Oh so well put!!

Reactions: 2
Her latest post makes me laugh so much. Her first walk, maybe, that might have been to the car, or the post from the other day calling that her first walk. Her mum had to wash her hair, Paris had to push the pram up any slight incline, yet she wore what look like the heaviest boots ever

• Haha
Serious question, has she got some pre-existing medical condition that’s making her faint and hardly able to walk weeks after giving birth? She’s acting like this is a normal post C-section experience. Calling it “my recovery”...I know she is dramatic about everything but I can’t understand what she’s on about.

Serious question, has she got some pre-existing medical condition that’s making her faint and hardly able to walk weeks after giving birth? She’s acting like this is a normal post C-section experience. Calling it “my recovery”...I know she is dramatic about everything but I can’t understand what she’s on about.
Yes, asthma. 😂😂

• Haha
yes terminal laziness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did we get a story that’s she’s getting used to being in the back then 10 seconds later she’s having to sit at an angle cause she’s soo uncomfortable and in pain? I only know 1 person in real life who’s had a section and she was out 2 days later, baby strapped to her (which is apparently fine for Claire even though he’s massive?) doing the school run with her 2 eldest

Reactions: 2
Why did we get a story that’s she’s getting used to being in the back then 10 seconds later she’s having to sit at an angle cause she’s soo uncomfortable and in pain? I only know 1 person in real life who’s had a section and she was out 2 days later, baby strapped to her (which is apparently fine for Claire even though he’s massive?) doing the school run with her 2 eldest
It’s normal to be back on your feet on the same day (in fact, it’s encouraged for recovery). I’ve had two C sections. Held baby from the start, washed my own hair. Was out and about after 2/3 days. Only felt a pull on my scar if I was walking about a mile or so. Believe emergency sections take longer to recover from as everything is done in a rush. Claire had a planned one so no reason for her to be milking it so much in my experience

It’s normal to be back on your feet on the same day (in fact, it’s encouraged for recovery). I’ve had two C sections. Held baby from the start, washed my own hair. Was out and about after 2/3 days. Only felt a pull on my scar if I was walking about a mile or so. Believe emergency sections take longer to recover from as everything is done in a rush. Claire had a planned one so no reason for her to be milking it so much in my experience
I’m also in the katie Hayes thread and she had an emergency section apparently, she’s been partying, on walks, out for shopping and lunch. And Claire is having to have people dress her and whinging that her ugly pram is too heavy for her to push!

Reactions: 1
This basic witch has not disappointed 😂. Picks a name SHE CANNOT PRONOUNCE. Her own husband showed up her unintelligence. Oh, and did anyone have the foggiest that she understands French and feels shy about only expressing her talent at home? Prove it Claire. Not once have I seen any ability on your behalf to embrace, understand or speak the French language. EVER.
she literally could’ve just said ‘ absolutely! X’ and that would’ve been fine but she had to bring herself in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.