Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you think some are fake??
So...I went back to her closet reveal and did a couple of pauses. I totaled her bags at almost 143,000 dollars. And I went low on prices. I’m not buying it. Pardon the pun!

No, definitely not. There might be more pre-loved ones in there than we are led to believe though.
That I totally agree on. My problem is that Hermes monitors their sales. You are limited on bags, yet she has so many. There are private groups, invite only, for high end fakes. So she could have started there and maybe is starting to prune Them out. I don’t know. There Is just no money coming in, Paris’s family may be well off, but they aren’t the Vanderbilts. If they are all real, she paid full price, or even pre-loved, then I’m embarrassed for her to put her priorities in that order. Her house is kinda nothing special, no flat revealed, and if Paris really does have some travel business, then she sure isn’t helping his business grow. How many dancing around and singing videos can she post? Fun if just you and your hubby, but my husband would die if I put anything like that on social media. 🤷‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I recently heard some shady stuff about that luxurypromise service she always promotes - apparently they've sold fakes. Idk, Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real. Or being gifted high end fakes and not knowing the difference because all she cares about is having a ton of Hermes.

What do you guys think about her insistence that someone should have a bag organizer if they're carrying a birkin or kelly? Personally, I think it's silly. Imagine spending $10k on a bag and insisting on stuffing it with a $50 felt organizer? If you really have the money for these bags, then you use them - organizer or not. Her preoccupation with that kind of thing tells me two things, 1) she's a slob and would wreck the inside of her bags (if so then good on her for using the organizers) and 2) she can't really, truly afford these bags. Btw my style idol when it comes to Hermes bags is none other than Jane Birkin herself who really uses her birkins the way they were designed to be used and it's the coolest thing to see

Reactions: 6
So...I went back to her closet reveal and did a couple of pauses. I totaled her bags at almost 143,000 dollars. And I went low on prices. I’m not buying it. Pardon the pun!

That I totally agree on. My problem is that Hermes monitors their sales. You are limited on bags, yet she has so many. There are private groups, invite only, for high end fakes. So she could have started there and maybe is starting to prune Them out. I don’t know. There Is just no money coming in, Paris’s family may be well off, but they aren’t the Vanderbilts. If they are all real, she paid full price, or even pre-loved, then I’m embarrassed for her to put her priorities in that order. Her house is kinda nothing special, no flat revealed, and if Paris really does have some travel business, then she sure isn’t helping his business grow. How many dancing around and singing videos can she post? Fun if just you and your hubby, but my husband would die if I put anything like that on social media. 🤷‍♀️😁
I always think this about Paris and the stupid videos she posts of him. Totally agree with you about her house as well it looks.....Cheap.

I recently heard some shady stuff about that luxurypromise service she always promotes - apparently they've sold fakes. Idk, Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real. Or being gifted high end fakes and not knowing the difference because all she cares about is having a ton of Hermes.

What do you guys think about her insistence that someone should have a bag organizer if they're carrying a birkin or kelly? Personally, I think it's silly. Imagine spending $10k on a bag and insisting on stuffing it with a $50 felt organizer? If you really have the money for these bags, then you use them - organizer or not. Her preoccupation with that kind of thing tells me two things, 1) she's a slob and would wreck the inside of her bags (if so then good on her for using the organizers) and 2) she can't really, truly afford these bags. Btw my style idol when it comes to Hermes bags is none other than Jane Birkin herself who really uses her birkins the way they were designed to be used and it's the coolest thing to see
100%!!!! Organisers for ANY bag is one of my bug bears!!!

Reactions: 3

I’m not an accountant but his business doesn’t seem to be doing too well.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it just so irritating how much she bangs on about how perfect her child is?? Enough already!!!

Reactions: 14

Oh gosh right?? Doesn’t she paint them?

Anyone else find it just so irritating how much she bangs on about how perfect her child is?? Enough already!!!
Totally I know when your a new mum your baby takes over your life , however as a mum of 2 boys 24 and 21 she is in for a big shock ! It's not all perfect it's bloody hard

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do not believe her son is the giant she’s making him out to be (putting a 2.5 month old in a 9 month size outfit). My own son is above the 95th percentile for his height and weight at 6 months, but he fits 6-9 month stuff perfectly. Or maybe that’s just designer baby clothing for you. Side note - fendi baby wear looks awful, just stick him in an m and s baby grow

Reactions: 7
I do not believe her son is the giant she’s making him out to be (putting a 2.5 month old in a 9 month size outfit). My own son is above the 95th percentile for his height and weight at 6 months, but he fits 6-9 month stuff perfectly. Or maybe that’s just designer baby clothing for you. Side note - fendi baby wear looks awful, just stick him in an m and s baby grow
Agree, designer baby clothes come up tiny, he’s really no bigger than normal ‘big’ babies if that makes sense! I had a 9lb 3oz baby and he was always on the chunky size, still is at age 8!

Reactions: 4
Imagine this being your baby? What a strange thing to say! Most of her followers probably have children and equally think their babies/little ones are the best thing since sliced bread, I know I do but I’m also aware that everyone feels like that about their own kids so I don’t go on and on about my own. I actually can’t believe some of the stuff she comes out with

Reactions: 9
See I'd love this to be about Lydia and see a huge social media spat between them while we all just get the popcorn. And the irony of the post.....moans about social media and tells people to just come out with it rather than posting vague posts online, while posting a vague post on social media......
What happened with her and Lydia

Imagine this being your baby? What a strange thing to say! Most of her followers probably have children and equally think their babies/little ones are the best thing since sliced bread, I know I do but I’m also aware that everyone feels like that about their own kids so I don’t go on and on about my own. I actually can’t believe some of the stuff she comes out with
Came to say the same!! My baby was good as gold when he was small could take him anywhere and would be no bother just happy looking around. He’s now 18months tries climbing out the highchair and on to the table in restaurants and is all round crazy and loud.
I can’t wait for him to start playing her up!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Came to say the same!! My baby was good as gold when he was small could take him anywhere and would be no bother just happy looking around. He’s now 18months tries climbing out the highchair and on to the table in restaurants and is all round crazy and loud.
I can’t wait for him to start playing her up!!! 🤣🤣
She’s a bit daft. Most babies are as good as gold until they can move!! She’s going to have a real shock when the next phase hits!

Reactions: 7
The way she keeps going on about her baby being perfect I wish she would shut up to be honest he’s only a couple of months old and they don’t do a lot at that age, just wait for the terrible 2’s 🤣

She’s a bit daft. Most babies are as good as gold until they can move!! She’s going to have a real shock when the next phase hits!
At the Ritz🤣🤣🤣. In for a shock when he throws a spoon or thumps it loudly! 🤣🤣 they are loud, dirty, little creatures that poop, spit up, make you lose sleep, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!

• Heart
Her baby being big is such a weird flex - never known anyone brag about the size of their baby before. It’s literally the only thing she can say when it comes to the baby - very odd.

Reactions: 5
I know another et instagrammer who is seriously overweight and has portion control problems. But just loves bragging that her son is only 4 months old and in 9-12months wear, and thats just regular high street baby grows. He is humongous for 4 months old! So there are people that love chunky babies!

Oh, and designer babywear is tiny. Size up for sure!

Reactions: 1
I'm thinking about unfollowing her the whole bragging about the baby is pissing me off , he is lovely but she is unbearably smug and the constant shilling of net a porter , my Theresa who can afford that in these worrying times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.