Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire doesn’t buy anything BUT Hermes and Chanel, and only if it comes from the boutique. Her clothing hauls are all PR, a number of their ugly furniture and home decor pieces are gifted or heavily discounted.

Imagine if you had no mortgage (or rent), and all you had to cover are your daily expenses and bills. Imagine if you didn’t have to think about your children’s school tuition or retirement savings because your family will pay the tuition and your inheritance will cover your retirement. That’s Claire, because of the $ coming from her husband’s family.

In reality, she’s married a buffoon who was clearly coddled. Now that’s her job. Ick. I actually think Claire works hard, angling any way she can to achieve the life she’s longed for (read: ability to buy and buy and buy physical things) with the hope she will shed the poor upbringing. It’s obvious she’s trying to prove something, but to who? Regardless of what she will be able to buy or the home/s she lives in, it will always be obvious from the way she looks, speaks, acts, etc. that she is that little girl from subsidized housing in Essex. It’s all quite sad really. What a shell of a life.

Did Claire grow up in council estates? You have to hand it to her. She's a hustler.

Reactions: 4
Did Claire grow up in council estates? You have to hand it to her. She's a hustler.
Yes, she did. Like I said, Claire works hard but that doesn’t translate at all to what we see her hauling and living. 99% of what she and Julien have is from him family, they’ve earned none of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tackiest mirror I’ve ever seen… it needs a ‘live, laugh, love wall sticker above it to really finish it off.
No, I am on the fence about the mirror in my home but Karen Brit Chick has mirrors like this. Her house is an amazing eclectic mess, just like her and her closet. She has style oozing from her pores. She sometimes mentions Claire in her videos and I can not imagine that Claire does not know her.

Reactions: 2
No, I am on the fence about the mirror in my home but Karen Brit Chick has mirrors like this. Her house is an amazing eclectic mess, just like her and her closet. She has style oozing from her pores. She sometimes mentions Claire in her videos and I can not imagine that Claire does not know her.
Karen, just like Claire, has such a tired aesthetic. Look at me! Stripes with checkers, Hermes bag with (gasp!) sneakers and jeans, Manolos with sweats! OH MY GOD, I AM SO STYLISH AND ORIGINAL. She and Claire are quite similar in that way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Karen, just like Claire, has such a tired aesthetic. Look at me! Stripes with checkers, Hermes bag with (gasp!) sneakers and jeans, Manolos with sweats! OH MY GOD, I AM SO STYLISH AND ORIGINAL. She and Claire are quite similar in that way.
I also find Karen to be forced and over the top. She is always yelling/screaming about something or other when she could chill and present as more authentic. No one better @ me for saying she is loud; Black woman with a hearing problem here. 🙋🏾‍♀️ I grew up with my parents and family asking me to stop being so loud until they found out that I don’t have full hearing. I’ve had to work on not speaking loudly for my entire life and still struggle sometimes. I ALWAYS tell people about my challenges so they don’t think I’m a simple loud mouth.

• Heart
This makes literally no sense. She runs things past a person who doesn’t give advice but just lets her fail then said he knew it would happen. And she learns from it. She would have learnt anyway without telling him and having a ‘I told you so’ back
1E4FBB73-63F7-4AEE-8D44-AB6C500DED50.png

I like a bag but nowhere near a financial situation that she is, but it feels very repetitive lately. Hermes, Chanel, Dior. All the best price points, all such good value for money for a cap (she never been to primark 😂). All seems a bit safe and boring, where’s the excitement

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who is really bothered by the amount of videos with her kid in it? It's maybe because I have friends who work as social media mediators (they decide what to keep and what to delete on social media) but I can't help but feel really scared when I see parents posting their kids videos online. Parents would be very surprised to know the amount of pervs who use their kids' content.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who is really bothered by the amount of videos with her kid in it? It's maybe because I have friends who work as social media mediators (they decide what to keep and what to delete on social media) but I can't help but feel really scared when I see parents posting their kids videos online. Parents would be very surprised to know the amount of pervs who use their kids' content.
If having her child on social media = more clicks + $, Claire will do it regardless of obvious safety concerns. I’ve said it before, she cares more about her ability to buy things than she does about the safety of her family. PS - Julien isn’t any better.

• Sad
This makes literally no sense. She runs things past a person who doesn’t give advice but just lets her fail then said he knew it would happen. And she learns from it. She would have learnt anyway without telling him and having a ‘I told you so’ back View attachment 789177

I like a bag but nowhere near a financial situation that she is, but it feels very repetitive lately. Hermes, Chanel, Dior. All the best price points, all such good value for money for a cap (she never been to primark 😂). All seems a bit safe and boring, where’s the excitement
Claire loves her father-in-law bc that’s where the $$$ comes from. He’s the apple of her eye.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I tried but don't think I have privileges to create a new thread. If someone could start #2 that would be great. I already ordered the most liked posts. None are titled, but I thought the 2nd one could give us some inspo, courtesy of @deadgirlinside : Claire Chanelle Choquette #2: Wants to dress like Princess Di & Kate but ends up looking like 80s Fergie minus Prince Andrew-gate. It may be too long. It might not be funny, but that's all I have today 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.