Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her house decor as bad as her personal style.
Does anyone really believes that she buys her stuff with her own money? Come onšŸ¤£
It is just one of her many lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Claire has something wrong with her, bi polar maybe? Sheā€™s very erratic a lot of the time then she goes on a Debbie downer (I realise sheā€™s preggers but still). The super long captions on her stories are one of the things that drove me to unfollow her in the end itā€™s just endless drivel! And as someone else said I initially followed her because I like shoes and bags but the rest of her just drives me nuts now.

Oh and definitely ā€˜Parisā€™ money everything she buys is very high end

Reactions: 6
I find her house decor as bad as her personal style.
Does anyone really believes that she buys her stuff with her own money? Come onšŸ¤£
It is just one of her many lies.
Youā€™re not wrong about her house decor... Anyone remember the video she did of her adding a million fake flowers to a cabinet in her house? It looked absolutely horrendous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Youā€™re not wrong about her house decor... Anyone remember the video she did of her adding a million fake flowers to a cabinet in her house? It looked absolutely horrendous!
Sheā€™s taken the shabby chic look waaaayyyy too far! That flower cabinet as well as the mirror next to it are horrid.

Reactions: 7
Yes!! And everything is pink and peach. WTH?
And were you watching when she was showing the dining table and I was thinking oh, that looks nice! And then she throws sheepskins across the top of each chair. Um, is that your napkin? Of course if anyone questions...you donā€™t know fashion like I do! I worked at Harrodā€™s!!

Sheā€™s taken the shabby chic look waaaayyyy too far! That flower cabinet as well as the mirror next to it are horrid.
And that brown quilted thing under the stairs? Huh?

RANT: because sadly Iā€™m still irked. Oh, I canā€™t see anything on insta because she blocked me. Actually I blocked her first (because Iā€™ve been reduced to 12 year old girl pettiness) and no way was she blocking me-so there! šŸ™„ I tried to be nice. I told her she could get through this pregnancy and she was stronger than she thought! Woman power! I gave her a quick story of my (not scary) birth and that my husband wasnā€™t there and in the end she will have a beautiful baby boy and thatā€™s whatā€™s most important!! Yeah me!! What the ever loving hell? She lost her mind. Literally lost her tit. Said i told her the WORST story ever (um Iā€™m pretty sure a c-section isnā€™t the worst thing that can happen) to a pregnant woman and age shamed me! She said repeatedly at my age (um Iā€™m 49 and look younger šŸ˜˜) I should know how to talk to a pregnant woman. You could tell she lost it because I had to sound out her message. It was illegible. Can she write?? Or spell??
And if I was her I would have def edited out totally being disappointed to be having a boy. Oh my gosh. That was terrible.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And were you watching when she was showing the dining table and I was thinking oh, that looks nice! And then she throws sheepskins across the top of each chair. Um, is that your napkin? Of course if anyone questions...you donā€™t know fashion like I do! I worked at Harrodā€™s!!

RANT: because sadly Iā€™m still irked. Oh, I canā€™t see anything on insta because she blocked me. Actually I blocked her first (because Iā€™ve been reduced to 12 year old girl pettiness) and no way was she blocking me-so there! šŸ™„ I tried to be nice. I told her she could get through this pregnancy and she was stronger than she thought! Woman power! I gave her a quick story of my (not scary) birth and that my husband wasnā€™t there and in the end she will have a beautiful baby boy and thatā€™s whatā€™s most important!! Yeah me!! What the ever loving hell? She lost her mind. Literally lost her tit. Said i told her the WORST story ever (um Iā€™m pretty sure a c-section isnā€™t the worst thing that can happen) to a pregnant woman and age shamed me! She said repeatedly at my age (um Iā€™m 49 and look younger šŸ˜˜) I should know how to talk to a pregnant woman. You could tell she lost it because I had to sound out her message. It was illegible. Can she write?? Or spell??
And if I was her I would have def edited out totally being disappointed to be having a boy. Oh my gosh. That was terrible.
Yup, this is what she does! Screaming banshee Chanewwww!! Iā€™ve never seen anyone lose their tit about absolutely nothing like her. Poor baby. With a temper like that, itā€™ll grow up frightened of its own mother.

• Sad

Shes nuts.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I have never in my life heard someone moan as much as this person. Even before the pregnancy. I am pregnant myself and have friends that are pregnant right now, but there is no moaning. What does she get out of the moaning, really? She is soooo petty it's unreal. Everything is so much worse or bigger for her. She has to have some sort of mental illness? She eveb refers to her dad as the terminal ill dad she grew up with. Her dad still is alive and not terminal ill. Why does she leave that out? Also. She is so sneaky with all her twitters, petty petty petty. Her friendship with Lydiot. Claire is like the psyco ex.

I have never in my life heard someone moan as much as this person. Even before the pregnancy. I am pregnant myself and have friends that are pregnant right now, but there is no moaning. What does she get out of the moaning, really? She is soooo petty it's unreal. Everything is so much worse or bigger for her. She has to have some sort of mental illness? She eveb refers to her dad as the terminal ill dad she grew up with. Her dad still is alive and not terminal ill. Why does she leave that out? Also. She is so sneaky with all her twitters, petty petty petty. Her friendship with Lydiot. Claire is like the psyco ex.
Itā€™s called narcissism!šŸ˜‚ Her pregnancy is more special, her asthma is worse than anyoneā€™s, blah blah. How her mother and sister seem normal and sweet is beyond me. Although she treats them like beggars and is constantly gifting them her freebies. Like used makeup...so we are supposed to think she is just the kindest. Thatā€™s just gross for one. Sheā€™s such an asshole. Iā€™m not on twitter so havenā€™t had the pleasure of seeing her quips but Iā€™m sure sheā€™s not nice and complaining. Complaining because someone isnā€™t recognizing how perfect she is and how incredibly hard she has it. Ha!! Poor hubby. She shows these old pics of her when she met him to I guess show us how hot she was? Um, she kinda looks slutty tbh. Bleached out hair, etc.
And yes her terminally ill father who isnā€™t terminally ill - but heā€™s more ill than anyone elseā€™s dad because heā€™s TERMINAL! Sheā€™s not the brightest bulb in the bunch is shešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œI hope it was everything you expected...or maybe more.ā€ Has anyone seen the grand wardrobe reveal? Um, words fail. It took her 4 years to plan it? Oh Claire. No, just NO. Edit that part out ASAP. Sheā€™s gone with a California Closets type company and then picked the cheapest stuff they had. Trying actually not to be a witch, but honestly? She has boots shoved in a cabinet, no pull down bars - she bought a bench instead, when she opens a door thereā€™s crap randomly hanging and banging loudly, thereā€™s an abnormal fixation on seahorses and clams, she looks like she just crawled out of bed (fashionably disheveled?) and sheā€™s wearing a ridiculous bow that you get at Disney when Cinderella does your makeup. She has lights in random drawers but sheā€™s shoved so much tit in there that Iā€™m not sure why there are lights. Iā€™ve worked with this type of company and itā€™s fun to see all the options they have. They majorly cheaped out. There, I said it. It looks cheap. I.just.cant. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think sheā€™s a total pretentious asshat but Iā€™m actually embarrassed for her. Kinda.

• Wow
She has no taste, no class, no style... she is a vacuum of everything. I honestly wonder how she has any followers.

Amazing she doesnā€™t realise that stay at home means you donā€™t have your mum and step-dad over to paint your flat.

ā€œI hope it was everything you expected...or maybe more.ā€ Has anyone seen the grand wardrobe reveal? Um, words fail. It took her 4 years to plan it? Oh Claire. No, just NO. Edit that part out ASAP. Sheā€™s gone with a California Closets type company and then picked the cheapest stuff they had. Trying actually not to be a witch, but honestly? She has boots shoved in a cabinet, no pull down bars - she bought a bench instead, when she opens a door thereā€™s crap randomly hanging and banging loudly, thereā€™s an abnormal fixation on seahorses and clams, she looks like she just crawled out of bed (fashionably disheveled?) and sheā€™s wearing a ridiculous bow that you get at Disney when Cinderella does your makeup. She has lights in random drawers but sheā€™s shoved so much tit in there that Iā€™m not sure why there are lights. Iā€™ve worked with this type of company and itā€™s fun to see all the options they have. They majorly cheaped out. There, I said it. It looks cheap. I.just.cant. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I think sheā€™s a total pretentious asshat but Iā€™m actually embarrassed for her. Kinda.

Yep totally agree, how disappointing, looks like cheap white melamine Ikea style that she had before just with doors on, and who stores long boots lying down on top of each other when you could put them on the wall shelves. The centre island is a good idea but the whole thing is bland, badly planned out, the huge dressing table stops you getting to the shelves at either side on the wall and she's wasted space with the bags, they could have been closer together and given more wall cupboards for clothes. Have to say Lydia's dressing room looks so much better!

She has no taste, no class, no style... she is a vacuum of everything. I honestly wonder how she has any followers.
Probably buys them, a lot of influencers do that. There was an influencer on reddit (anonymously of course) shed a bit of inside on how the influencer scam is done. From what I remember, you fake it til you make it. Buy followers and likes, join influencer groups were everyone is boosting each others following, fake/real giveaways etc. until you get brand to send you stuff and real people start to follow you.

Reactions: 5
Amazing she doesnā€™t realise that stay at home means you donā€™t have your mum and step-dad over to paint your flat.
I really didnā€™t understand when she said this.. her parents are working full time and have gone to paint a flat that no one is living in currently? While her and Paris do what? They are in the Essex house atm are they not?

Reactions: 4
I really didnā€™t understand when she said this.. her parents are working full time and have gone to paint a flat that no one is living in currently? While her and Paris do what? They are in the Essex house atm are they not?
She acts like a spoilt princess, like no one has ever painted while pregnant before!!
Both her parents are key workers, isnā€™t that breaking lockdown rules!
Apparently it really needed to be painted, a statement I donā€™t believe given her updated wardrobe!

Reactions: 4
I think she's gonna slap on some hideous plastic-y panelling on the wardrobe doors. I mean after all she was actually *first* with panelling :rolleyes:. I think she said that the room was half-finished or something like that (always have her videos at 2x so didn't really pay attention) and they probably aren't gonna paint the wardrobe, because only Lydia Millen is that level of stupid.
Ooh also queue the faux flowers everywhere in the room.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.