Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely we’re not gonna be getting daily ‘bump’ pictures .. I’m pleased for their pregnancy but don’t want it rammed down my throat !!
Getting a bit much now the holding of the bump. I hope when she has the baby she’s not going to turn into a perfect know it all mother and use the baby to her advantage. I will unfollow for sure.

Oh and something she does that really annoys me is make the captions so frigging small on her stories. I literally strain my eyes to read it.

Reactions: 5
Getting a bit much now the holding of the bump. I hope when she has the baby she’s not going to turn into a perfect know it all mother and use the baby to her advantage. I will unfollow for sure.

Oh and something she does that really annoys me is make the captions so frigging small on her stories. I literally strain my eyes to read it.
Did you see what she put regarding that restaurant using her pictures? My god. She really does fancy herself as a big celebrity doesn’t she!

Reactions: 3
What does everyone think of the ‘gender reveal video’ I thought it was lovely the way they were so excited and nervous reading the email ... then I thought they seemed disappointed with the ‘gender ‘ !!!

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think of the ‘gender reveal video’ I thought it was lovely the way they were so excited and nervous reading the email ... then I thought they seemed disappointed with the ‘gender ‘ !!!
I wanted to come on and say same thing. She was disappointed for sure, she couldn’t even hide it. When she said ‘what do you think?’ I really cringed and I couldn’t watch it all the way to the end.

I’ve notice that she keeps changing her voice lately I don’t like the fake posh accent she does.

• Haha
What did everyone think of her selling her designer items yesterday then posting about negative comments she'd received? I wonder why she decided to sell just those few items if she donates so much to charity, it seems odd that she's clearly so wealthy then sells a couple of pieces to followers? I have only very recently followed her after seeing her mentioned in the Lorna Luxe thread so I'm still not sure what to make of her really!

What did everyone think of her selling her designer items yesterday then posting about negative comments she'd received? I wonder why she decided to sell just those few items if she donates so much to charity, it seems odd that she's clearly so wealthy then sells a couple of pieces to followers? I have only very recently followed her after seeing her mentioned in the Lorna Luxe thread so I'm still not sure what to make of her really!
Claire loves taking negative comments to social media, and laments on it.

She loves to be able to play the victim card online.

There was a specific instance that someone politely asked in a video that she wears oversized clothing a lot and she is a fashion stylist. She went crazy on the poor subscriber, saying that she doesn't know her stuff, she's not fat, she isn't pregnant.

It's funny that before she doesn't want to be a baby during early 2017-2018. But she kept clickbaiting people that she is pregnant and got mad when people called her out on it.

Yeah, claire's not much of a saint either, she definitely belongs to the shallow world of Lorna Luxe, Lydia Millen and Victoria (inthefrow).

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Damn, did not know all of this. Someone on the Lydia thread said that Clarie was better than Lydia, but now I see that they are pretty similar. The only difference is that Lydia manages to get a lot of YT views and is seemingly doing great on the platform (I don't read blogs so I don't know how they are doing on that platform).

Damn, did not know all of this. Someone on the Lydia thread said that Clarie was better than Lydia, but now I see that they are pretty similar. The only difference is that Lydia manages to get a lot of YT views and is seemingly doing great on the platform (I don't read blogs so I don't know how they are doing on that platform).
Claire opened her YT channel when she quit Harrods as a fashion stylist (?). She used to brag her designer purchases using her 10% Harrods employee discount.

Yeah not much of an audience but Paris owns a travel agency and seems to come from new money.

Idk about her buying YT views, but sure as hell people were theorizing back then

I’ve followed CC on Instagram for a while but I never used to watch the you tube videos (I don’t really watch anyone’s) and mostly skipped through her stories until I started reading here what people say about her and OMG she is whiney!!! She’s like that kid in the playground that goes running to the teacher anyone so much as looks her let alone say anything. I’m also not feeling her pregnancy style and getting fed up of the bump being held in every pic.

I really didn’t get her selling those few items either?

Damn, just went to her YT and she is already milking the pregnancy contend dry. 6 videos that basically are og the "Im pregnant/telling others I am pregnant" variation.

• Wow
  • Sick
What are they having, haven’t watched the reveal yet?

Apparently they are having twins, not sure why they did no wait unit they could figure out the gender of both children.

They are not having twins
Should have probably watched the videos, but could not be arsed. From the look of the 6 or so pregnancy videos it looked like there was more than one child, but I guess I misunderstood the clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Claire loves taking negative comments to social media, and laments on it.

She loves to be able to play the victim card online.

There was a specific instance that someone politely asked in a video that she wears oversized clothing a lot and she is a fashion stylist. She went crazy on the poor subscriber, saying that she doesn't know her stuff, she's not fat, she isn't pregnant.

It's funny that before she doesn't want to be a baby during early 2017-2018. But she kept clickbaiting people that she is pregnant and got mad when people called her out on it.

Yeah, claire's not much of a saint either, she definitely belongs to the shallow world of Lorna Luxe, Lydia Millen and Victoria (inthefrow).
AGREED!!!!

Pimping her unborn child out for clickbait is low, even for this attention hungry wannabe!! I actually pity the child when it comes because she’s going to exploit it and pimp it so badly for cash!

Last edited:
Her vlog last night annoyed me - her tips for getting pregnant - load of tit, and excuse me for being sceptical but suddenly she had an eating disorder in the past, then compulsive exercise disorder - neither ever been mentioned before and I just don't buy it.

On the plus side though her posts on instagram seem to be pretty compassionate compared to other ignorant influencers - she's recommending films and talking about how much she appreciates things like having enough food, not wasting food, keeping in touch with family all the time - basically keeping it real and sounding like one of us and being relatable. Something the likes of Vic and Lydia just cannot do without sounding totally false and getting it wrong every time.

I don't know anything about pregnancy well - heck im 21 and has never dated anyone nor had sex but she seems to drag her pregnancy too much.

I also felt like she's frustrated that her baby is a boy, and tried to hide it during the rest of the video.

I don't know anything about pregnancy well - heck im 21 and has never dated anyone nor had sex but she seems to drag her pregnancy too much.

I also felt like she's frustrated that her baby is a boy, and tried to hide it during the rest of the video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.