Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something...? What was her dream job/career goal that she started in 2019 but has put on hold to instead choose to be a mother? Does anyone know what she was hinting about?!

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Just seen what all the bloggers have donated to FleurDeforce's charity fund for the NHS and i have to say i'm shocked but not surprised at a few of them.... a pair of topshop boots from samantha maria and a only a topshop coat from Claire ?? after all her contacts everywhere from harrods to hermes and she can only donate a crappy high street coat.. thought she was better than that , even her old mate lydiot has donated better.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just seen what all the bloggers have donated to FleurDeforce's charity fund for the NHS and i have to say i'm shocked but not surprised at a few of them.... a pair of topshop boots from samantha maria and a only a topshop coat from Claire ?? after all her contacts everywhere from harrods to hermes and she can only donate a crappy high street coat.. thought she was better than that , even her old mate lydiot has donated better.
At least Ali donated some Yeezys.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gave on Claire and her self-centeredneed she’s too whiney

Reactions: 2
I was surprised at Clare’s donation too, of all the designer items she has she donates a Topshop coat??!
I can’t believe some of these influencers, all the freebies they get and they’re donating gifted or Topshop items!

Reactions: 4
I was surprised at Clare’s donation too, of all the designer items she has she donates a Topshop coat??!
I can’t believe some of these influencers, all the freebies they get and they’re donating gifted or Topshop items!
Moste of them were donating tit they wanted to get rid of and on which they couldn‘t get any money for in the first place.
Claire can prattle on for an hour and still not say anything of substance, it‘s a talent I tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a run in with Claire on Instagram a few years ago, at the height of her friendship with Lidl. They’d been for afternoon tea at Harrods and were dressed up like a couple of chavs (as per...). I commented how unrelatable they were to most people and she absolutely CAME FOR ME by DM. Ranting and raving like a looney. She then started the argument in the comments, so her minions came for me too. A few weeks later, she started on me again, this time ‘naming and shaming’ me on her snapchat. Again, a load of vitriol came my way, except this time, I was extremely poorly in hospital, after 3 spinal surgeries and repeatedly leaking cerebrospinal fluid, which makes you very ill. I begged her to stop and explained my current situation and her response was that I was lying and she said, and I quote: “You’re such a nasty person, I bet you really want to punch me, don’t you?” Errrrrm, no, Claire. I’ve never wanted to punch anyone because I’m not a chavvy pit bull. Neither was I able to get up from my hospital bed, so... It also kills me how she calls herself Claire Chanelle. I can’t remember what it is now but she’s got the most normal/boring surname and it definitely isn’t ‘Chanelle’!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I had a run in with Claire on Instagram a few years ago, at the height of her friendship with Lidl. They’d been for afternoon tea at Harrods and were dressed up like a couple of chavs (as per...). I commented how unrelatable they were to most people and she absolutely CAME FOR ME by DM. Ranting and raving like a looney. She then started the argument in the comments, so her minions came for me too. A few weeks later, she started on me again, this time ‘naming and shaming’ me on her snapchat. Again, a load of vitriol came my way, except this time, I was extremely poorly in hospital, after 3 spinal surgeries and repeatedly leaking cerebrospinal fluid, which makes you very ill. I begged her to stop and explained my current situation and her response was that I was lying and she said, and I quote: “You’re such a nasty person, I bet you really want to punch me, don’t you?” Errrrrm, no, Claire. I’ve never wanted to punch anyone because I’m not a chavvy pit bull. Neither was I able to get up from my hospital bed, so... It also kills me how she calls herself Claire Chanelle. I can’t remember what it is now but she’s got the most normal/boring surname and it definitely isn’t ‘Chanelle’!
So sorry to hear that.
Not surprised by this at all. Actually she does this quite often. She does go very very low. She must be someone extremely unhappy and insecure.
It baffles me she has any followers, despite presenting any kind of growth. She lives in excess Chanel, Hermes, NAP... however her audience barely grows. That says a lot. people are not stupid and one can tell she is very ugly (personality wise, not going to make any body remarks)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry to hear that too. I've also had a run-in on IG with Claire, and found her abhorrent.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I still follow claire on social media and once in a blue moon I’ll watch a video. She can be quite informative on certain topics, despite the waffling.

But I agree, she is very quick to snap back at people. She takes comments way too seriously and personally. I can accept she gets nasty comments from people sometimes, but just ignore it.
She’s clearly very insecure and a total bunny boiler.

Just came on here to say .. I think she does fake giveaways .. there’s been a few giveaways that I’ve noticed she’s never announced the winner for.. example is that fancy dog bed? I never saw anything about that again correct me if I’m wrong! Absolutely hilarious her husband isn’t called Paris as well! I genuinely believed he was.. did always think it was a bit odd 😂

• Wow
Just came on here to say .. I think she does fake giveaways .. there’s been a few giveaways that I’ve noticed she’s never announced the winner for.. example is that fancy dog bed? I never saw anything about that again correct me if I’m wrong! Absolutely hilarious her husband isn’t called Paris as well! I genuinely believed he was.. did always think it was a bit odd 😂
omg, I was thinking the same but though it couldn’t be... it would too low, even for Claire.

Reactions: 1
So happy to have come across this!! I started following her a couple of years ago but I’m also pretty low key following people. I just like shoes and bags🤣 Wow! She’s nuts. She had a huge go at me two days ago on DM. And I’m not a conversationalist with her. I was speechless. She went on one of those rants (yes exactly where u pull out ur monocle to read it And try reading it over the fuzzy peach filter) -it’s so unfair that the hospital is doing this to HER. Huh? Well, she then clarified in next rant that Paris can’t come to delivery room and made sure to mention that she can’t talk about which hospital she was referencing because they are only looking at the private ones. Yes, ty for clarifying what no one asked - well maybe one person. She was all alone and how awful that she will be alone. Unfair. Foot stomp. And may I add has no one mentioned the 6ft feather lamp she was dying to get?? I almost spit out my coffee🤣🤣 is it a flamingo??

• Haha
  • Sick
If it’s the Portland, they are taking NHS patients at the moment too. So she can enjoying paying, whilst some mothers are in there for free during Covid-19 pandemic.

• Haha
I started following Claire because she had some knowledge of fashion than “this is cute” and she didn’t buy the same things everyone else did (she got the Magda Butrym boots in two colours).
But I unfollowed about 6 months later. The super thin skin, making things into dramas that aren’t dramas. Some poor follower asked if Love Shack Fancy dresses are short because it looks like it on Claire. Well, she lost her mind at her! “I’ve got the legs for short dresses, that’s what I was known for at Uni, wearing short skirts, I’m comfortable with it, I can pull it off”. Etc etc. She could have just given her height, said where it hits on her, make up some story that her friend is shorter and it’s fine on her. Who knows maybe that follower would have bought it on her swipe up? When you see that so often, when she’s nice in her comments you just think fake!

Also, I’m shallow and I just want to look at fashion and style. I don’t want Q&A’s with their partners/husbands or “hubby asks me questions”. They went away on a trip to France and everything was shot like a perfume commercial and it was just one big ad for his travel company.

He was in banking or something and made heaps of money doing that. And I’m guessing with all her “Paris was made I didn’t like the cake that cost $12 (USD)” or “Paris asked how many Chanel t-shirts I get for $1,200”. That it is his money she’s spending.
I can’t remember her name but one if her best friends works at Net-a-Porter so that’s why she was getting deals with the quite early on - and how I thought she was a proper fashion player, net-a-porter throwing vouchers at her to buy stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember the saga with the dress for a wedding?! People didn’t like that she was wearing a light coloured dress, but she failed to mention It had been edited so much on her photos it looked particularly white! Then had the cheek to blame everyone for the drama because they should had checked on the website at what colour it was! Utterly ridiculous!

What gets me about her is she will always say she doesn’t spend Paris money and she’s worked hard and made money.. I’m sorry but we aren’t dumb yes you make some of your own money but noway does she make enough to live the life they do! Yes apparently she has investments etc but I guarantee he gave her money to start investing in the first place! I hate when you tubers with wealthy partners or family act like it’s all them..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What gets me about her is she will always say she doesn’t spend Paris money and she’s worked hard and made money.. I’m sorry but we aren’t dumb yes you make some of your own money but noway does she make enough to live the life they do! Yes apparently she has investments etc but I guarantee he gave her money to start investing in the first place! I hate when you tubers with wealthy partners or family act like it’s all them..
Yep. They don’t seem to get that - yes, you paid for your handbag but someone else pays for your house, the food on your table etc. More of us could buy designer items if everything we earned was just “fun money”.

A little of topic but it’s like Kendall Jenner saying she worked hard for her house. And she did. But some people work hard forever and never get what she has. I do believe people should be celebrated if they work hard but they need to acknowledge they were halfway round the track when they won first prize.

Back to Claire - these are crazy expensive bags she gets. And often with clothes she gets with press vouchers through Net a Porter, she says “it comes in black, I might get that too”. So she’s still spending more than she’s earning. “Earning”.

• Heart
I watched her latest video... Had to skip through some parts she needs to learn to be more engaging with her audience with the way she tells story’s and shows us what’s what. Two new Hermes blankets why does she always need two of everything? Her house seems very cold with white wash flooring and walls with expensive items thrown in I.e Hermes blankets and then feather lamps, just because it’s designer doesnt mean it will suit the room or is even nice. It’s all labels and consumerism with her. Her reveals or hauls just seem so brass and like she’s picked these up in the sale the amount she buys and there’s no Sense of love or joy just another blazer same colour, same style blazer which she has 4X designer but this ones from top shop and I just couldn’t leave it there for the price and quality. :rolleyes::sneaky::sleep:
There’s no way that’s all her money because no one would spend there own hard earned money so carelessly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.