Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know this chick existed till recently but I am HERE to learn. Teach me ladies!

She seems annoying.
And me !!😂

In summary Claire used Lydia's popularity to gain subbies. Claire was going to more events than Lydia. Claire even attended the MG wedding. Something happened and their friendship ended suddenly and Claire has never been to the bungalow. Lydia was copying some of Claire's ideas around the home when she moved into the bungalow. Claire's channel stopped growing when the friendship ended because it was all due to the faux friendhsip. Claire is vicious on twitter...always like a bear with a sore tooth. She made it publicly known through comments that the friendship was over. When Lydia lost her cat suddenly Claire started retweeting about Lydia's missing Lynx and even her petition. Seems like Claire is having big slices of humble pie and trying to worm her way back into the MG's graces. ...none of this is factual just surmised
I’m a newbie .. WTF IS MG ?

Did Claire hang out with "Her royal collection" (wtf is that name🤣) at one point? I think I watched a vlog with the two of them at Hermès but I'm not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did Claire hang out with "Her royal collection" (wtf is that name🤣) at one point? I think I watched a vlog with the two of them at Hermès but I'm not sure.
Who dat ????

I’m still reeling from the fact someone would pay £610 for a hair clip !!! Lots of someone’s apparently if they’re all over social media !!!
Credit where credits due Old CC doesn’t tend to follow the ‘ same old influencer look’ recently but sometimes she doesn’t quite manage to pull off the classy look shall we say !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I found Claire fairly recently on YouTube, I’m in too minds I do like her, enjoy her videos but I find her a bit braggy. The teasing about her new Hermes bag is a bit much. Fair play to her if she earns her own money and pays for everything herself, which she says on every video. I do agree she loves a bit of drama, anyone else remember when she wore that dress to a wedding which looked near white and people were commenting about how she shouldn’t wear white to a wedding, she went on some rant about how it wasn’t and how it was blush and she had asked the bride beforehand BUT why edit the photo and saturate the colour so much that it looked white!! That was ridiculous! And the middle finger at someone who sent her a message saying she deserved to be robbed, bit childish, just ignore! Sorry for long message 😂

Fair play to her if she earns her own money and pays for everything herself, which she says on every video. I
I agree that when she says so, we can believe something is not gifted. But to your point there is no way she is paying with money that she earns. She can't make that much from YouTube to be able to afford what she buys. She doesn't have the viewership numbers. And brand deals? Not really. Collabs? Nope.

She gets vouchers from Luisa Viaroma etc and uses her husband's money from his family. His travel business is not hugely successful.

Haven't Claire and HRHCollection fallen out now? I can't remember where I heard or read it but I'm sure they fell out?
They are still following each other I think. In this cancel culture, isn't unfollowing in IG the first thing they do after falling out?
Screenshot_20190920-080607.png
Screenshot_20190920-080454.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watch her as she doesn't completely irritate me like Lydia does and I do like the fact that she seems to put a lot of effort into her videos, especially the styling ones, which is impressive given she doesn't have a large following, and she does have a lot of knowledge about materials, fabrics, styles etc. I like the fact she's fallen out with Lydia, which gives me a glimmer of hope that she can see through her fake facade like us. However, my GOD is she overly defensive and bloody rude in some of her replies to people! It's not just clapping back at rude comments, she seems to see the negative in everything and really goes in for the jugular, it's quite crazy! And she can be so condescending to Paris ( I didn't know his name wasn't Paris until right now?!). She really needs to get a thicker skin and learn how to respond or ignore, in a professional way, before she becomes a complete lunatic!
her styling gets a bit repetitive after a while...acne leather jacket, boyfriend jeans, oversize shirt, acne leather jacket, boyfriend jeans, oversize shirt...

Not sure, but I know she posted a video back when she bought one from Vestiaire Collective when Hermes wouldn't sell her one. Then, she or Julien ended up getting one the same week in boutique. I want to say Birkin 30 but not sure. As for the robbery, she hadn't given away much except that they have security and CCTV evidence. Whether it happened in Paris or at home, not sure - can anyone elaborate? Her car was also broken into in her drive earlier this year and she claimed a lot was stolen. Who leaves valuables outside in a car....duhhh. Then she ended up finding one of the 'stolen' bags in her house. There is speculation out there that maids were involved but I can't confirm this or whether it was in a hotel.

In addition to her begging and attacking commenters, I have a serious issue with the fact that she rambles endlessly. If this is your job, plan your content and your comments, and get to the point. I've been in meetings with people like her and everyone tunes out.
she fits from one thing to another and then back again - she is completely all over the place and makes these 'grand' gestures on camera about giving her mum and sister all these luxury items - often they are freebies she has been given - remember the Harrods goody bag?!

Last edited:
She seems to have money to burn, aside from social media does Claire have a career?
Not sure how I feel about her, sometimes she seems normal and down to earth but then ruins in the next minute.

when you watch her newest vlog at the start she says that she can't find some of her jewellery - later she said she was worrying all night but would contact the police the day after. she 100% just lost the items within her home and overreacted later found the items and that's why she can't discuss It anymore!

In her latest instagram it looks like she forgot her pants. I know she is wearing an oversized white shirt but to me it still looks like she went out without her pants!

I dont watch her channel regularly but when I do see her vlogs esp the hauls it is so strange to me her obsession with wearing everything in a size too big for her. I think it looks ridiculous when she wears blazers with the sleeves half way down her hands. I thought the whole point of wearing nice, tailored clothes is the peice of clothing looks like it was custom tailored to you. If you are spending money on an expensive jacket don't you want it to look like it fits? I just think she often looks sloppy because she looks like she's wearing her big sister's clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
WTF !! Is that peach coloured dress she’s wearing . She looks dreadful !!!

I watch her as she doesn't completely irritate me like Lydia does and I do like the fact that she seems to put a lot of effort into her videos, especially the styling ones, which is impressive given she doesn't have a large following, and she does have a lot of knowledge about materials, fabrics, styles etc. I like the fact she's fallen out with Lydia, which gives me a glimmer of hope that she can see through her fake facade like us. However, my GOD is she overly defensive and bloody rude in some of her replies to people! It's not just clapping back at rude comments, she seems to see the negative in everything and really goes in for the jugular, it's quite crazy! And she can be so condescending to Paris ( I didn't know his name wasn't Paris until right now?!). She really needs to get a thicker skin and learn how to respond or ignore, in a professional way, before she becomes a complete lunatic!

What happened with her and Lydia??

I really don’t understand how she can have really high end brands pay her, when one look at her followers list shows that even her relatively small amount of followers (compared to Lydia Millen / Lorna Luxe) is paid for bots!??? She can’t even deny it because the proof is there for anyone to see??? I would love to know what her actually followers count is?!

Reactions: 5
I think they posted that picture of her thinking she would flattered because it might mean she didn’t have to buy as many followers that day because it’s free advertising for her. Like you said. LVP is actually famous and Claire Chanelle.... well she is a nobody. Wow how that backfired.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely we’re not gonna be getting daily ‘bump’ pictures .. I’m pleased for their pregnancy but don’t want it rammed down my throat !!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.