Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even realise I was following her but I’ve decided I like her sisters account more 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she's gonna slap on some hideous plastic-y panelling on the wardrobe doors. I mean after all she was actually *first* with panelling :rolleyes:. I think she said that the room was half-finished or something like that (always have her videos at 2x so didn't really pay attention) and they probably aren't gonna paint the wardrobe, because only Lydia Millen is that level of stupid.
Ooh also queue the faux flowers everywhere in the room.
The flowers...yes. Oh gosh. Just bad. So bad. smh. 🤣 Can’t she not have fresh flowers because of asthma or something? If so there are beautiful ones out there that don’t come from a craft store.

Oh narcissism again - any pics of her, hubby, belly bump? Nope.

I didn’t even realise I was following her but I’ve decided I like her sisters account more 😆
What? Didn’t even know she had an account. Her sister seems sweet.

Faux flowers 😫 The epitome of laziness
I do have to say though, that I’m enjoying her pregnancy style. There was definitely and improvement

Reactions: 1
Hold up!
So... Claire’s sister and fiancé own a cosmetics line? C.A.K.E? Anyone in the UK heard of this? I’m not a complete stalker - just google sister and it comes up 🤣 and if they do, then why hasn’t benevolent Claire given them a shout out? Confused.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hold up!
So... Claire’s sister and fiancé own a cosmetics line? C.A.K.E? Anyone in the UK heard of this? I’m not a complete stalker - just google sister and it comes up 🤣 and if they do, then why hasn’t benevolent Claire given them a shout out? Confused.
I thought this earlier when I was looking at her account
The flowers...yes. Oh gosh. Just bad. So bad. smh. 🤣 Can’t she not have fresh flowers because of asthma or something? If so there are beautiful ones out there that don’t come from a craft store.

Oh narcissism again - any pics of her, hubby, belly bump? Nope.

What? Didn’t even know she had an account. Her sister seems sweet.
Iamstevierose I’m not sure I even followed her because she’s her sister or not 🤷‍♀️

Hold up!
yes, her sister owns a make up brand and Claire did speak about it, “en passant”...no suprised though. Claire seems a very bitter and jealous person.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
For someone that’s had robberies or attempted robberies, I’m gobsmacked that she would show all of this off, the bags, the jewellery! Lost for words.

Reactions: 9
She is just so TACKY. Does she ever talk about Paris's family? I wonder what they think of her.

Reactions: 5
I like Claire but she’s clearly unbelievably jealous of Lydia 😂
I honestly think Claire is jealous of a lot people. Not necessarily influencers or anyone we may know of but she just comes across as a very jealous and bitter person. Someone who would run you under the bus if she thought you were doing better than her type.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think Claire is jealous of a lot people. Not necessarily influencers or anyone we may know of but she just comes across as a very jealous and bitter person. Someone who would run you under the bus if she thought you were doing better than her type.
Why is she giving out about Lydia again?

I think she is too tacky. All that designer bling and pieces is too much. She just throws as much designer gear on her as possible and calls it accessories etc. It's very distasteful

Reactions: 7
I just saw the thing on trunks. 🙄 Because Lydia has one?
Also, did anyone see the twitter rant (she’s hid replies🤣) where she complains about the correct pronunciation of Hermès. Because she knows the brand so well, she knows how to lisp that thing out. All I could think about was Hermione in HP. “It’s “leviosa” 😂😂 I’m not sure what influencer dared to say it wrong but she knows best. Especially as her ear lobes must be stretched beyond belief with all that vintage Chanel crap hanging off her ears. It just looks painful.

• Haha
Hold up!
C. A. K. E. is aimed at women of colour.
Claire gave her sis a shout out in the early days.

Also, did anyone see the twitter rant (she’s hid replies🤣) where she complains about the correct pronunciation of Hermès. Because she knows the brand so well, she knows how to lisp that thing out. All I could think about was Hermione in HP. “It’s “leviosa” 😂😂 I’m not sure what influencer dared to say it wrong but she knows best. Especially as her ear lobes must be stretched beyond belief with all that vintage Chanel crap hanging off her ears. It just looks painful.
Yeh and she spelt influencer wrong 😂

• Haha
Is that so? If I were her, instead of worrying about the Hermès pronunciation, I would be worrying about her very poor english grammar 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.