Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No you are 100% right. She did 🙂
What the heck is Claire eating that can create bloat that looks like she’s in her second trimester? Neither she or Julian are the picture of good health, but with Julian he has obvious bloat (double chin, puffy face, gut). Claire has bloat throughout her abdomen? Anything is possible, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the heck is Claire eating that can create bloat that looks like she’s in her second trimester? Neither she or Julian are the picture of good health, but with Julian he has obvious bloat (double chin, puffy face, gut). Claire has bloat throughout her abdomen? Anything is possible, I guess.
Maybe it’s a result of her pregnancy? Sometimes post-partum, your body starts doing weird things. People that did t have gastric issues before birth get GERD and other issues. 🤷🏾‍♀️ My Mom said that’s what happened to her after she gave birth.

Did anyone catch that Claire met with Nicky Lazou, they must’ve spent all day talking about Lydia🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's just hope and pray Claire will not drag Nicky Lazou to the dust. She seems lovely, and doesn't need another chavette wannabe in her life.

Reactions: 9
Just saw on Claire's stories that she's picked up a new Hermes bag from the reseller Luxury Promise. Does anyone know why she no longer shops directly from the Hermes boutique? They used to offer her so many bags, I wonder why now she's paying well over retail from a reseller...

Reactions: 7
Just saw on Claire's stories that she's picked up a new Hermes bag from the reseller Luxury Promise. Does anyone know why she no longer shops directly from the Hermes boutique? They used to offer her so many bags, I wonder why now she's paying well over retail from a reseller...
She is allowed to only two quota bags (Birkin/Kelly) per year. Buying from a reseller allows her to get more bags, besides, I'm sure she is paid or at least, has a considerable discount in the price.

Reactions: 11
And also, Julien was always been the one who secures her Hermes bags. She has been shunned by the brand for years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Claire is also a director of Luxury Promise so it's advertising for the company as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Claire is also a director of Luxury Promise so it's advertising for the company as well.
Yeah! I think so too. And besides, even if she beats Jamie Chua and Jeffrey Star, she will always be a desperate chav. No amount of Hermes can remove that.

Reactions: 7
She’s not a director. There are two directors registered at Companies House Karen MCCormack and Sabrina Sadiq. Looks like Sabrina is the shareholder with significant control of the company.

She’s not a director. There are two directors registered at Companies House Karen MCCormack and Sabrina Sadiq. Looks like Sabrina is the shareholder with significant control of the company.
So on their payroll and obvs getting a discount. I can't remember if she has disclosed PR discount or Ad ?

Reactions: 3
Claire is the Marketing Director at LP. She has it on her LinkedIn profile and has mentioned it from time to time on her Instagram too! She doesn’t make it clear that she clearly gets paid promos, discounts and/freebies though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The thumbnail for Claire’s latest Hermes unboxing video is lol. Was the goal of choosing this photo to look as frump as possible?! Maybe this is a new marketing technique? Isn’t she getting non-invasive face work for free these days? Not exactly a great advertisement for that freebie.

she works for luxury promise so anything she is posting about them should be marked ad

Reactions: 5
I still have a giggle over his name. Claire cannot pronounce the most basic French words, even while being married to a Frenchman whose family likely speaks French around her. We all know the name 100% came from her obsession w Hermes (& her desire to feel posh which will never be) but, Claire, there are plenty of French names you should be able to pronounce that would be a better choice than Honoré.
Honestly, it makes me cringe when she says her own child’s name wrong?!!! WHY pick a name you absolutely cannot pronounce? She just sounds ridiculous. “Oni bear” is just as bad but part of me thinks she calls him that because she knows she butchers his actual name.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, it makes me cringe when she says her own child’s name wrong?!!! WHY pick a name you absolutely cannot pronounce? She just sounds ridiculous. “Oni bear” is just as bad but part of me thinks she calls him that because she knows she butchers his actual name.
Can you imagine him going to a (primary) school in Essex 🤣 he will for sure get bullied

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.