Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really can’t get my head around it? Any normal French man would say “let’s not call our child a French name you absolutely cannot pronounce”. She sounds ridiculous. I know so many French people who have sent each other videos of her pronoucing it and they wince! It’s so painful to hear. As @bahama-mama said, there’s enough names out there? Why pick the one you cannot say?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What the actual f**k is she wearing? Since when is looking really rough, dishevelled, oily hair and ill fitting daggy tracksuit pants considered fashion? Oh that’s right….. if you are carrying a Birkin and wearing Manolo’s. She always manages to look so cheap. She has become so frumpy in the past couple years.
D832664F-ABED-49F1-8184-910A2AAF0C0E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What the actual f**k is she wearing? Since when is looking really rough, dishevelled, oily hair and ill fitting daggy tracksuit pants considered fashion? Oh that’s right….. if you are carrying a Birkin and wearing Manolo’s. She always manages to look so cheap. She has become so frumpy in the past couple years. View attachment 692493
You also just don’t see people walking down the street dressed like this, scruffy sweats with Manolos. Even in Chelsea.

Reactions: 8
If she was uber rich as she proclaims she is, she will be driven by Rolls-Royces around London, and will never been seen in public with a Hermes Birkin and looking like a hot mess. I even doubt that the uber rich would even flaunt them, take a picture of it.

There were always going to be women who come from middle class backgrounds who act proper, washes their hair, and does not pair Manolos with a pair of sweatpants. They wear Zara, Mango, Maje and Sandro, but they look crisp, polished and well showered, brushed their hair.

Even you beat Jamie Chua and Chiara Ferragni in how many Hermes bags you have, it will always be trashy.

(She's been married to a French man but doesn't make an effort of learning such a beautiful language. I am dating a man from Belgium, and I make an effort to learn the language, and has been very willing to share a language he speaks.)

This bag looks like tit!

i wouldn’t pay 20 quid for it, let alone 10 grand

70C2CAC2-E3F2-46ED-A93A-ECE78CD7D20F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual f**k is she wearing? Since when is looking really rough, dishevelled, oily hair and ill fitting daggy tracksuit pants considered fashion? Oh that’s right….. if you are carrying a Birkin and wearing Manolo’s. She always manages to look so cheap. She has become so frumpy in the past couple years. View attachment 692493
She is a mess. Who caught the LP live with Claire looking haggard as always? Hawking overpriced Hermes bags with the equally haggard and over-trying-to-be-posh LP ladies. No thanks.

• Wow
Why does she look so old?
Why has she been doing house renovations for the last 7 years?
Why does she always look so not put together?
I have so many questions about this woman, she confuses me.
Something about her is off idk what it is

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The “big reveal” of her dressing room left me speechless. It looks like an IKEA special…at best. So cheap looking. It reminds me of a child’s bedroom where you just buy white IKEA knowing they will not look after it. I’d be so embarrassed making an entire YouTube video to reveal that.

• Haha
I just really can’t get my head around it? Any normal French man would say “let’s not call our child a French name you absolutely cannot pronounce”. She sounds ridiculous. I know so many French people who have sent each other videos of her pronoucing it and they wince! It’s so painful to hear. As @bahama-mama said, there’s enough names out there? Why pick the one you cannot say?
Hello all sorry to just barge in, but she can’t even speak her own language, so I don’t believe pronouncing or speaking French is within her capacity!! All chouquette the puff can ever do is spend, spend and spend! I shall now go back to her besties thread ( lidl the other chav)❤

Reactions: 9
The “big reveal” of her dressing room left me speechless. It looks like an IKEA special…at best. So cheap looking. It reminds me of a child’s bedroom where you just buy white IKEA knowing they will not look after it. I’d be so embarrassed making an entire YouTube video to reveal that.
I know I was so underwhelmed! I thought it would include beautiful molding etc etc but nope she just probably spend 1000s for her room to look like ikea with some childish handles added… perfectly fine wardrobe for someone whose career doesn’t revolve around their clothes but so boring as a filming background! No doubt the interior in the lounge will look just as bad..

Reactions: 5
I like her but she seems obsessed with things being ‘perfect’ in her life, which unfortunately comes across as a little smug. I like her little family, and I do like her style a lot of the time actually.

I don’t have a problem with her naming her son a name she can’t quite pronounce. That happens a lot. For example, unless you speak Arabic, I have never heard anyone pronounce the name Aisha correctly. It becomes slightly Anglicised (if that’s the correct word?) I’m sure there are many other examples of names from other languages being butchered!

I think her use of her channel to ‘share’ and ‘reveal’ things she bought seems a bit dated though. We know this isn’t being done for the viewer nowadays, influencers do this to boost engagement and to show brands how popular they are. So it comes across as disingenuous when influencers do this.

Reactions: 3
Why do I think something big is happening offline in her life? That could explain why her content is all over the place.

Reactions: 3
Fact: Claire’s handbag collection is gorgeous. No qualms here.
Fact: Claire would be better off promoting said collection via radio and affiliate links. Maybe with snippets of dim witted but mildly adorable French husband and cute kid.
Fact: Claire would be more relatable to her audience if she owned up to being a basic witch dumb chav who scored herself the French equivalent of a basic witch dumb Frenchie whose parents are loaded.
Fact: Claire requires a tailoring tutorial before attempting to ‘influence’ others. Because tailoring is designed to ………guess what? Make you look amazing as clothes are designed for your body.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s simply not pretty or skinny enough to pull of the effortless look, sorry to say it but she looks rough

Reactions: 20
Seriously woman, stop holding your 1 yr old like a sack of potatoes. Holding them by the groin area and squeezing them to you is horridly uncomfortable

Reactions: 2
We call it ‘feral’. She has that look and way about her. No amount of lipstick 💄 (expensive accessories) dress up a pig. Someone ages ago summed her up perfectly: she’s like a pit bull on a council estate. Never a truer word spoken about our dear Claire.

Why do I think something big is happening offline in her life? That could explain why her content is all over the place.
Who knows or even cares? She has always been like this, withholding information in her deluded belief anyone actually gives a tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s simply not pretty or skinny enough to pull of the effortless look, sorry to say it but she looks rough
YES to this! She loves the frump look, but it only works on 6’ tall thin women. But are we at all surprised? Claire thinks her teeth and face work will help her not look like her mother. Good luck, honey!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.