Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she pregnant again? Her face seems really puffy and she’s mentioned not drinking few times.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she pregnant again? Her face seems really puffy and she’s mentioned not drinking few times.
That would be pretty quick. I do hear that once you have one, it’s a lot easier to get pregnant with the next one quite quickly (if you’re not using any form of solid birth control).

new to the thread, shes such a chav its unreal. No amount of money can buy taste

Reactions: 12
That would be pretty quick. I do hear that once you have one, it’s a lot easier to get pregnant with the next one quite quickly (if you’re not using any form of solid birth control).
Actually she’s said shes got hay fever so maybe that’s why her face looks puffed up. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have another one soon though.

Her story yesterday about the ‘real me’ and being allergic to everything at the restaurant…I bet she’s an actual nightmare to go out with. I have a friend who claims to be allergic to loads of things but will order something that contains it all then ask for it without a full list of stuff she’s ‘allergic’ too 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This woman is posting nothing but hauls after hauls or vlogs where she starts talking about something then gets distracted. "So, today I will be going to London to... oh, ignore the background because I haven't had time to clean up" then she starts rambling for 10 minutes about cleaning. She sounds like a maniac or someone with attention issues.

I used to watch her content religiously 2-3 years ago and stopped after she started doing hauls after hauls. She lacks creativity and attention, it is impossible to watch any content.

Also, it is hilarious how she is portraying this hard working character when she is heavily dependant on her husband. There is nothing wrong with that. However, we can tell that her work is not the main source of income behind these hauls.

Reactions: 10
This woman is posting nothing but hauls after hauls or vlogs where she starts talking about something then gets distracted. "So, today I will be going to London to... oh, ignore the background because I haven't had time to clean up" then she starts rambling for 10 minutes about cleaning. She sounds like a maniac or someone with attention issues.

I used to watch her content religiously 2-3 years ago and stopped after she started doing hauls after hauls. She lacks creativity and attention, it is impossible to watch any content.

Also, it is hilarious how she is portraying this hard working character when she is heavily dependant on her husband. There is nothing wrong with that. However, we can tell that her work is not the main source of income behind these hauls.
Totally agree! Haven’t been able to watch her blogs for years because of the constant mumbling, just get to the point! 😂

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s becoming so self absorbed ever since having a baby? It’s becoming insufferable 🙄

Reactions: 9
Claire is 100% pregnant. In today’s video (the usual snooze), she looks like she’s in her second trimester. On a side note, when will she realize oversized clothes only look good on model-thin women. She always looks so frumpy, even when she’s not pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Claire is 100% pregnant. In today’s video (the usual snooze), she looks like she’s in her second trimester. On a side note, when will she realize oversized clothes only look good on model-thin women. She always looks so frumpy, even when she’s not pregnant.
Oh wow yes definitely, I just skipped through the video to see it from various angles to make sure it wasn’t just the way she was standing or something but she does look pregnant. What she’s wearing is ridiculous as well she looks so uncomfortable constantly readjusting and looks like she’s baking 😆

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with the oversized clothes. They dont fit right, the shoulders too big, the cut looks all wrong and frankly, the look isnt really cool or stylish. Which is a shame as Claire has a fantastic figure.

Reactions: 3
I dont know if she is pregs because she had a load of filler and botox a few weeks ago

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she had a big rant on her stories a few days ago about people asking/assuming she’s pregnant, and I think she outright said it’s just bloating. Hopefully somebody else saw this and can confirm, as I skip through influencers’ pregnancy chat as quickly as possible at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know if she is pregs because she had a load of filler and botox a few weeks ago
This is what I was thinking.
I didn’t see those stories. It may be bloat but I don’t know, we all get boating but to look pregnant in an outfit like that I dunno….

Reactions: 2
This is what I was thinking.
I didn’t see those stories. It may be bloat but I don’t know, we all get boating but to look pregnant in an outfit like that I dunno….
I do absolutely agree with you about what she looked like in the video. If she’s not pregnant that’s one insanely unflattering dress (?), as she’s clearly very slim everywhere else.

I’m in the madness of trying to conceive after 2 miscarriages, and I’m simultaneously always looking for signs that other people are pregnant whilst also trying to tell myself not to, and not to speculate.

I wish I could remember whether she outright said she isn’t pregnant or just complained about people assuming she is, which wouldn’t rule it out of course. It would be a bit weird to draw attention to it if she isn’t ready to announce it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure she had a big rant on her stories a few days ago about people asking/assuming she’s pregnant, and I think she outright said it’s just bloating. Hopefully somebody else saw this and can confirm, as I skip through influencers’ pregnancy chat as quickly as possible at the moment!
No you are 100% right. She did 🙂

Reactions: 1
Even resembles honore and julien🤣
I still have a giggle over his name. Claire cannot pronounce the most basic French words, even while being married to a Frenchman whose family likely speaks French around her. We all know the name 100% came from her obsession w Hermes (& her desire to feel posh which will never be) but, Claire, there are plenty of French names you should be able to pronounce that would be a better choice than Honoré.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.