Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s simply not pretty or skinny enough to pull of the effortless look, sorry to say it but she looks rough
It’s said that Instagram is a playground for the young, skinny and rich. Maybe there is some truth to that after all.

Reactions: 5
She definitely looked like she’s got a bump on yesterday stories… I think she’s pregnant again.

Reactions: 4
So... we were chatting about Claire over on Lydiot's thread. And I must say, I'd be pissed if I paid for marble worktops and they failed to match the veins. Sloppy work and she likely overpaid for it.

I'm embarrassed for her.

MAJOR KITCHEN REVEAL - COME SEE OUR WORKTOP_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So... we were chatting about Claire over on Lydiot's thread. And I must say, I'd be pissed if I paid for marble worktops and they failed to match the veins. Sloppy work and she likely overpaid for it.

I'm embarrassed for her.

View attachment 700684

So so bad and also the off white (cream) of the cupboard doors looks wrong in my opinion, you need crisp white with that marble. Also i would never have a power socket cut into the stone, you can have them in your cupboards or under the worktop hidden! So much for her years of research!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The extension looks beautiful but you just KNOW she will ruin it all with her tacky furniture style!

Reactions: 7
Why does everything have to be police? ‘The spelling police’. Don’t people’s phones now autocorrect most words. Why would someone teaching you the correct spelling make them police

• Heart
Why does everything have to be police? ‘The spelling police’. Don’t people’s phones now autocorrect most words. Why would someone teaching you the correct spelling make them police
Because she’s too insecure to admit she is halfway illiterate. She would do better to make fun of herself and keep it pushin. It’s odd how her self-deprecating humor is attached to how rough she knows she looks (eczema convo every 5 minutes) and how she can’t pronounce French words but doesn’t translate to other things. I don’t understand how potential influencers don’t consider all of this BEFORE they decide to make a career out of having a public life.

Reactions: 8

This is a kitchen done in the same arabescato marble - done properly!

She even said she was advised not to use it for a worktop or splash back.

I also noticed that where the extractor fan is, the marble does not go all the way up to the top, there is a strip gap of just painted wall. Very shoddy!

• Wow
Oh course she had to put “sir” on the kids invitation 🙄 she is the definition of “dreams of grandeur”.

- A delusion of grandeur is the false belief in one's own superiority, greatness, or intelligence. People experiencing delusions of grandeur do not just have high self-esteem; instead, they believe in their own greatness and importance even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Claire is very aggressive. Always has to answer back and is extremely childish. I was blocked on IG by her for watching her stories and not subscribing?
Well educated, I have my doubts. Because well educated people don’t usually answer back and are constantly trying to improve everything about themselves . Ok , she can like her accent, no problem there but she could at least try and pronounce things correctly, go to a speech therapist and learn. Oh and for a well educated person she can’t speak a word of French!
Oh and well educated people don’t let their dogs tit on their dressing room floor, education is a whole and not just the schools you have attended!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry to derail. I’ll delete this message after. But does anyone know how to create a thread? I want to create one about “Amynevfashiondiaries”. Or does anyone follow her and want to start one and I’ll comment. @Its_Me any ideas? I tried to direct message but not sure how to do that either 😭

Sorry to derail. I’ll delete this message after. But does anyone know how to create a thread? I want to create one about “Amynevfashiondiaries”. Or does anyone follow her and want to start one and I’ll comment. @Its_Me any ideas? I tried to direct message but not sure how to do that either 😭
Go into the sub category you want to create a thread in…guru, Instagrammers, celebs…and you should see an orange tab on the top right that says ‘Post Thread’

Reactions: 2
Claire is very aggressive. Always has to answer back and is extremely childish. I was blocked on IG by her for watching her stories and not subscribing?
Well educated, I have my doubts. Because well educated people don’t usually answer back and are constantly trying to improve everything about themselves . Ok , she can like her accent, no problem there but she could at least try and pronounce things correctly, go to a speech therapist and learn. Oh and for a well educated person she can’t speak a word of French!
Oh and well educated people don’t let their dogs tit on their dressing room floor, education is a whole and not just the schools you have attended!
Her aggressiveness is a part of her defense mechanisms, I don't think she likes to be reminded that she's from Essex. I do think she wishes to be seen as from Chelsea or some sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her aggressiveness is a part of her defense mechanisms, I don't think she likes to be reminded that she's from Essex. I do think she wishes to be seen as from Chelsea or some sort.
Yes it is pretty obvious that she doesn't want to be reminded that she is not from a wealthy background. She keeps lying about working hard and how to achieve her lifestyle while all she did was marrying a rich man.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.