Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post ever but I just have to say something is not right with the vaccine, asthma is not a ‘serious lung condition’ and even if it was the order of vaccination was not at shielders when she got hers. She is not clinically extremely vulnerable so she should be getting the vaccine in possibly April, my mum has COPD and my dad is a shielder with various serious conditions and they haven’t been vaccinated. Don’t fool yourselves believing that money has no influence here, it does. There will be private practices offering spare doses to whoever is willing to pay. I’m disgusted by it I really am, I’m a front line worker and have colleagues who haven’t been vaccinated yet and Claire has for her ‘serious lung condition’ it is disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First post ever but I just have to say something is not right with the vaccine, asthma is not a ‘serious lung condition’ and even if it was the order of vaccination was not at shielders when she got hers. She is not clinically extremely vulnerable so she should be getting the vaccine in possibly April, my mum has COPD and my dad is a shielder with various serious conditions and they haven’t been vaccinated. Don’t fool yourselves believing that money has no influence here, it does. There will be private practices offering spare doses to whoever is willing to pay. I’m disgusted by it I really am, I’m a front line worker and have colleagues who haven’t been vaccinated yet and Claire has for her ‘serious lung condition’ it is disgraceful.
I don’t think it’s really our place to discuss or speculate on Claire’s health. I’m sure if it was that easy Paris would have gotten on too !

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s really our place to discuss or speculate on Claire’s health. I’m sure if it was that easy Paris would have gotten on too !
How do we know that Paris didn’t have one too? Claire just chose to post about hers. If she’s happy to post that she’s getting a vaccine when there are millions of people in front of her in the queue then I think it’s anybody’s place to discuss it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a dick with her ‘some people don’t like that I like Asda and hermes’. Yet a story about getting lost going Asda as she probably never shops with the peasants. I love primark and hermes, might go cry about it

Reactions: 2
What a dick with her ‘some people don’t like that I like Asda and hermes’. Yet a story about getting lost going Asda as she probably never shops with the peasants. I love primark and hermes, might go cry about it
Lol yeh like who finds it weird. Only her. And why over 45 mins drive? She’s trying to alude to the idea that there isn’t an Asda near Chelsea when I can think of at least 3 that are within half hour. There’s one literally just over the river in battersea 🙄

Reactions: 5
Lol yeh like who finds it weird. Only her. And why over 45 mins drive? She’s trying to alude to the idea that there isn’t an Asda near Chelsea when I can think of at least 3 that are within half hour. There’s one literally just over the river in battersea 🙄
Tut tut .. she shouldn’t be travelling 45 mins to a shop ..especially for a non essential item !!!

Reactions: 5
Jesus people you sound like you all love her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said before I didn’t know this was a rave thread!!

I literally cannot be bothered to go in to the many many many reasons why I believe and sorta know she is a liar!
I am off as I can’t stand this disgusting arse licking behaviour!
We are all entitled to an opinion and it’s a fact those with medical conditions can get vaccinated before others. Your prerogative if you choose “leave”. I don’t like arguing with fellow tattlers because we are all here for a common reason but quite frankly I’m fed up in holding back because I’m trying to avoid getting confrontational/ I do it for a living and I don’t want to do that here where I want to banter and a laugh with like minded people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

First time poster here. You might not like her and whatever (i really dont care about her or any time of blogger) but saying that asthma is not a serious lung condition is just dumb. Theres several degrees to asthma. I have it and was forced to leave my bith country and move cause the hospitals there are not the best and I kept almost dying every single month because my lungs would stop. I must live next to a hospital at all times in case one day my lungs decide to spot. I have taken steroids and everything out there and my lungs just suck. I take the sos medicine at least once a week. I cannot work out like everyone else, i have to take my ventilan before and after a workout, and because i cant take it all the time my exercise is limited. I have to think before I run to not miss the bus. I almost died several times in my life because of my asthma. I have two family members that died of asthma. DIED. and im only in my twenties.
My sister also has it, but hers is pretty much unnoticeable. She lives life normally.
So asthma CAN BE a life threatening condition. and most time it is.
I havent left my house since last march because if i get covid im dead. Im not going to school currently so im missing a year. I have order groceries. My mental health is crumbling because i only live home once a week for 30m to catch some air.
Point is, dont judge someones life condition, you dont know how bad her lungs are. She is always out of breath. I have and I recognize so much of me the way she speaks and just loses breath from speaking.
While i dont follow her that much and really dont care its not right to make assumptions about someone health if you dont have the whole picture.
I havent been vaccinated because my country has a massive delay but im going to be part of the second wave of vaccines. I wasn’t on first because it was for medical professionals and elderly at homes and things like that but I will be vaccinated in front of 50 year olds and one of the first in my family. And im not bribing anyone. This is how it works. IF you doctor that knows your condition wells considers you at a risk, you will be vaccinated soon.

Criticize all you want about her, but dont talk about other peoples illness you know absolutely nothing about.

Im only her to show you the other side of the coin, the one where people die because their lungs gave up.

Reactions: 14
It still makes me laugh that she had a whole thing about how amazing her hair is when it looks like fried middle aged hair

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly don't mind Claire too much. I find she is real enough compared to most on Instagram. However I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious 😳

Reactions: 12
I agree... I also find her very click baity and every other post is a sodding ad or af link. It’s boring! She also tries to make out like her sense of style is so different to everybody else’s but it’s really not. If you blurred her face, she could easily be one of the other 1001 Lux bloggers out there.

I honestly don't mind Claire too much. I find she is real enough compared to most on Instagram. However I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious 😳

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she’s saying that all the (Birkin) bag buys didn’t delay the renovation process.. the amount she’s bought over the years since she’s lived there it definitely would’ve sped the build up if she hadn’t. I find it disrespectful towards Paris that she prioritized bags because he clearly can’t use the 100k worth of bags she has.

I don’t understand how she’s saying that all the (Birkin) bag buys didn’t delay the renovation process.. the amount she’s bought over the years since she’s lived there it definitely would’ve sped the build up if she hadn’t. I find it disrespectful towards Paris that she prioritized bags because he clearly can’t use the 100k worth of bags she has.
Yes but with the amount she’s gifted it probably didn’t delay the process as she didn’t spend any real money.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I didn’t know this was the rave thread for Claire 🙄

The government have stated no vaccine for asthma suffers as it is not clinically vulnerable status 🤦🏻‍♀️
But this is CLAIRE. Her asthma is not like anyone else's in this world. Hers I guarantee is much much worse...because she's Claire.

Jesus people you sound like you all love her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said before I didn’t know this was a rave thread!!

I literally cannot be bothered to go in to the many many many reasons why I believe and sorta know she is a liar!
I am off as I can’t stand this disgusting arse licking behaviour!
Oh she is huge liar and exaggerates everything.

How do we know that Paris didn’t have one too? Claire just chose to post about hers. If she’s happy to post that she’s getting a vaccine when there are millions of people in front of her in the queue then I think it’s anybody’s place to discuss it.
I think there are ways around it everywhere. Teachers have just been opened here. I saw a girl post a pic all over social media of her getting the vaccine. I sent her a PM and asked how and her response...well it's the benefit to being a teacher. Um, neither of us have taught in 18 years. Yes, I have a license, and yes I can get it as a teacher but I won't because I'm not anymore. There are tons of little things like this that people have been doing. smh

First time poster here. You might not like her and whatever (i really dont care about her or any time of blogger) but saying that asthma is not a serious lung condition is just dumb. Theres several degrees to asthma. I have it and was forced to leave my bith country and move cause the hospitals there are not the best and I kept almost dying every single month because my lungs would stop. I must live next to a hospital at all times in case one day my lungs decide to spot. I have taken steroids and everything out there and my lungs just suck. I take the sos medicine at least once a week. I cannot work out like everyone else, i have to take my ventilan before and after a workout, and because i cant take it all the time my exercise is limited. I have to think before I run to not miss the bus. I almost died several times in my life because of my asthma. I have two family members that died of asthma. DIED. and im only in my twenties.
My sister also has it, but hers is pretty much unnoticeable. She lives life normally.
So asthma CAN BE a life threatening condition. and most time it is.
I havent left my house since last march because if i get covid im dead. Im not going to school currently so im missing a year. I have order groceries. My mental health is crumbling because i only live home once a week for 30m to catch some air.
Point is, dont judge someones life condition, you dont know how bad her lungs are. She is always out of breath. I have and I recognize so much of me the way she speaks and just loses breath from speaking.
While i dont follow her that much and really dont care its not right to make assumptions about someone health if you dont have the whole picture.
I havent been vaccinated because my country has a massive delay but im going to be part of the second wave of vaccines. I wasn’t on first because it was for medical professionals and elderly at homes and things like that but I will be vaccinated in front of 50 year olds and one of the first in my family. And im not bribing anyone. This is how it works. IF you doctor that knows your condition wells considers you at a risk, you will be vaccinated soon.

Criticize all you want about her, but dont talk about other peoples illness you know absolutely nothing about.

Im only her to show you the other side of the coin, the one where people die because their lungs gave up.
Um this isn't what this thread is about. I'm sure your asthma is absolutely horrid and I empathize, but here Claire is fair game. Bottom line, I can talk about her illness all I want because she yammers on about it all the time. If you don't follow her that much you don't realize this is a place to talk about Claire and her ridiculous tit she makes up. Maybe her asthma is terrible and that's why she's out of breath - or maybe she needs to exercise and get her ass in shape. Who knows? This chick flat out LIES. not embellish. LIES. So, yep, people are going to question how she got it. However, I'm very happy that you will be receiving it sounds like soon. :)

Reactions: 4
Claire also has arthritis which is an auto immune disease, people with it are at an increased risk regardless of age due to weakened immune systems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.