Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah his name's not Paris 🙈😂
I don't mind Claire, I usually have her videos on for background noise when I'm doing housework and she's one of the only ones who doesn't piss me off. I just wish she'd stop bleaching her hair. It looks so dry and ratty a lot of the time which drags her whole look down. She's only 33, she'd look a lot more youthful if she laid off the orange tan and toned down her hair imo.
Wow she looks way older. I thought she was mid 40s

Reactions: 7
How has she managed to get a covid vaccine? My nearly 80 year old dad still hasn’t been offered one yet

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I never usually write on these however....HOW THE HELL has she got the vaccine? This needs some serious investigating. How can you be that much a an entitled twit you manage to get something not all key workers have managed to get yet? I hope she reacts to it at least then she will have something watchable to vlog about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I never usually write on these however....HOW THE HELL has she got the vaccine? This needs some serious investigating. How can you be that much a an entitled twit you manage to get something not all key workers have managed to get yet? I hope she reacts to it at least then she will have something watchable to vlog about.
She is asthmatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a lot of allergies and I’ve been advised not to get it as it causes anaphylaxis I’m surprised Claire is getting it!

Reactions: 2
Does she have any filler ? I have heard that if you have any lip or face filler you have to be careful of which vaccine you take. Or you may have an adverse reaction to the vaccine.

• Wow
Yes and my Mums a nurse and his risked her life since March but still has to wait until the end of April for her turn.
Oh no !!! Really speaking your mum should be one of the first on the list to be getting the vaccine. In my country, health care workers are first on the list to be getting the vaccine. Unfortunately our roll outs only start at the end of March ...

I’m not that familiar with Claire or her content but someone mentioned on here she’s 33 and I’m just literally in shock. Is this true?!!

I honestly thought she was late 40s and would have bet my life on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone also said in her most recent assumptions on IG that Paris is “much younger” than her 😂😂 and he looks mid-40s himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What he’s younger? I thought he was about 42 ish
Yeah, she clarified that he’s actually older than her and they have an “age gap”. She didn’t say ages though. You would never look at the two of them and think there was an age gap.

I'd still love to know what happened
I would too and I hope Claire told her exactly what she thought of her. It’s not nice being used and so glad Claire is telling it how it is. I only wish she could actually name her but I get she needs to be professional.

Reactions: 8
I'd still love to know what happened
Lydia accused Claire of copying her when Claire did panelling in her office, which was eventually going to be the nursery. Even though Claire had stated her panelling plans ages before Lydia did her panelling. So it was Lydia who had copied Claire ???
As well as Claire feeling that Lydia never supported her on SM - she would never like Claire's IG posts or give her a shoutout whereas Claire felt she publicly supported Lydia.
Lastly, I think Claire felt that Lydia used her for certain contacts in the industry.
Why TF do I know all this shite lol ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lydia accused Claire of copying her when Claire did panelling in her office, which was eventually going to be the nursery. Even though Claire had stated her panelling plans ages before Lydia did her panelling. So it was Lydia who had copied Claire ???
As well as Claire feeling that Lydia never supported her on SM - she would never like Claire's IG posts or give her a shoutout whereas Claire felt she publicly supported Lydia.
Lastly, I think Claire felt that Lydia used her for certain contacts in the industry.
Why TF do I know all this shite lol ?

Ahh thanks!!
You can tell Lydia is the user type.
As for the panelling I think Claire was one of the first to have it in her house. Loads of people have it now its just like any trend I suppose.
Lol I love that you have the tea 🍵 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.