Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this look 👀
Def not my style but I respect Claire for being her own person. She’s one of the few influencers I actually learn fashion tips from, which is what the bare minimum influencers should be doing. She is the opposite of Lydia, not obsessed with trends and has a likeable personality.

Reactions: 7
I’ve stopped following Claire because of all her five million affiliate links every single day, it is so boring to click past.
She named her kid the same name as of the street where the Hermès flagship store is located in Paris (rue honoré).
She also changed her name to Chanelle.
Imagine changing your middle name to Gucci and naming your child Louis Vuitton....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve stopped following Claire because of all her five million affiliate links every single day, it is so boring to click past.
She named her kid the same name as of the street where the Hermès flagship store is located in Paris (rue honoré).
She also changed her name to Chanelle.
Imagine changing your middle name to Gucci and naming your child Louis Vuitton....
Yeah same here. She's trashy and ridiculous but the thing that put me off was endless affiliates to things that she claimed were her favourite or the best ever, but on the same types of product. She's only got one way of selling things and it got really boring

She also sells things in a really patronising way. I would imagine a lot of her followers are into fashion so when she says oh my god this is the baby brand I went wild for in Paris it’s so amazing like none of us have ever heard of it I just think oh don’t be such a prat! You’re not the first person to ever find these brands! But it’s all part of the ego with her. Everything she does has to be different or special in some way when it’s actually really not. Look at we are twinset, they’re launched their brand and it’s been a sell out. We haven’t had weeks and months of them pratting on about their fabrics and how they know their stuff and how they just hope their customer understands it (I.e patronising the tit out of them.) Then you’ve got Clare and she talks the talk but has she come up with the goods? No. Oh and she also posted a link to a river island Chanel dupe cardigan at the weekend which I’d seen on lots of instagrammers pages before she posted but then she claims she made it sell out. Honestly, it’s laughable! She’ll never be a mainstream success with her attitude and she doesn’t have the style or talent to stand out in the way she thinks she does

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She also sells things in a really patronising way. I would imagine a lot of her followers are into fashion so when she says oh my god this is the baby brand I went wild for in Paris it’s so amazing like none of us have ever heard of it I just think oh don’t be such a prat! You’re not the first person to ever find these brands! But it’s all part of the ego with her. Everything she does has to be different or special in some way when it’s actually really not. Look at we are twinset, they’re launched their brand and it’s been a sell out. We haven’t had weeks and months of them pratting on about their fabrics and how they know their stuff and how they just hope their customer understands it (I.e patronising the tit out of them.) Then you’ve got Clare and she talks the talk but has she come up with the goods? No. Oh and she also posted a link to a river island Chanel dupe cardigan at the weekend which I’d seen on lots of instagrammers pages before she posted but then she claims she made it sell out. Honestly, it’s laughable! She’ll never be a mainstream success with her attitude and she doesn’t have the style or talent to stand out in the way she thinks she does
This ✅

I unfollowed ages ago but any time I check back in on her it’s the SAME tit. And I just can’t get over how bad her spelling and grammar is. As for the baby, well yeh he is cute like most babies but he is not the most outstandingly beautiful or intellectually advanced baby ever like she makes out. My niece is the same age and has been doing all the same things at the same time as Honore. I also don’t think she has ‘style’ she’s good at picking out pieces but not necessarily good at making them work together, she mostly just throws on as many designer pieces as she can and hopes for the best.

What has happened to rue Salone? She hyped it up but it’s been ‘coming soon’ for about 3/4 months now

Reactions: 6
Def need to go back a few pages to catch up, but her LinkedIn says she’s the Marketing Director & Head of Growth at Luxury Promises. Perhaps all that product she’s “bought” from them was a company perk?

Also, Julien is the only person listed for Rue Sloane on Companies House.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Def need to go back a few pages to catch up, but her LinkedIn says she’s the Marketing Director & Head of Growth at Luxury Promises. Perhaps all that product she’s “bought” from them was a company perk?
I knew this was something she should have been marking as an advert she was always linking to it . So she is a re-seller ? Where is her rue Sloane ?

Reactions: 6

Also, Julien is the only person listed for Rue Sloane on Companies House.
That is interesting re LP. Do you remember she always used to bang on about how great designer exchange was. That suddenly stopped when she started promoting Luxury Promise, I did suspect she was more involved with them than just on board to promote a gifted bag every now and then.
I will say to her credit that LP are 100 x better that DE.

I know she recently got an Hermès Herbag. Funnily enough I remember seeing the same one she got on LP’s website recently, Claire was however saying that she got hers from Hermès in her video hmm 🤔

• Wow
Are they moving between the flat and the “country house” like I know they’re not too far from each other but surely that’s still not allowed

Reactions: 3
Why are her eyes so wrinkly? It’s seriously hard to believe she’s not pushing 50.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.