Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her eyes so wrinkly? It’s seriously hard to believe she’s not pushing 50.
I'm not her biggest fan but in fairness other she suffers from eczema around them. She has addressed it many times. Causes her eyes to go puffy and skin sore around them. I think she needs to invest some of her millions into getting g it under control

Reactions: 6
Claire’s got yet another Hermès bag, I can’t lie I actually really like it and do think she chooses really well when it comes to Hermès bags.

I did notice that she brought up an an earlier comment I made on here re her Her Bag potentially being from Luxury promise 🙊. I stand corrected 😂

Also watched her extension video, Lidl must be absolutely fuming because it’s not even finished and looks better than the bunga 🤣

Reactions: 12
Tbf
Claire’s got yet another Hermès bag, I can’t lie I actually really like it and do think she chooses really well when it comes to Hermès bags.

I did notice that she brought up an an earlier comment I made on here re her Her Bag potentially being from Luxury promise 🙊. I stand corrected 😂

Also watched her extension video, Lidl must be absolutely fuming because it’s not even finished and looks better than the bunga 🤣
tbf her receipt doesn’t prove anything. It just showed somebody bought it from Hermès no? Often consigners ask for the copy receipt too and of course if she is a staff member then she would get hold of it. However, I completely agree I LOVE her bag! It’s dreamy and I’m pleased for her. She has good taste in Hermès but I just hate all the ads. I skip the majority of her videos and just watch the bits I want to see.

Reactions: 8
Tbf

tbf her receipt doesn’t prove anything. It just showed somebody bought it from Hermès no? Often consigners ask for the copy receipt too and of course if she is a staff member then she would get hold of it. However, I completely agree I LOVE her bag! It’s dreamy and I’m pleased for her. She has good taste in Hermès but I just hate all the ads. I skip the majority of her videos and just watch the bits I want to see.
yeah that’s a fair point!

Totally agree, the ads are too much and she just waffles on without getting to the point a lot 😂. I do think she has mellowed a fair bit since she had the baby which is something! I thought she’d annoy me more after having a baby as I’m really not interested in baby content, but she does seem more content now.

Reactions: 2
It’s not posh at all she sounds like she’s from Essex. Not everyone in Essex talks like TOWIE, most of them are from Romford.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely doesnt sound posh at all 😂 one of the things I like about her, she doesn’t try to pretend she’s posh, unlike a certain Northampton-based influencer (oh sorry, the border of Buckinghamshire)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She definitely doesnt sound posh at all 😂 one of the things I like about her, she doesn’t try to pretend she’s posh, unlike a certain Northampton-based influencer (oh sorry, the border of Buckinghamshire)
Wait who are we inferring too 😂

• Haha
Yeh defo, I quite like the way she talks to be fair. Cant think who the other person you’re referring to is though?

Oh Lydia??

I don’t know much about Claire, but can someone explain to me how someone who is just an influencer and has never worked in an office environment at the age of 35/36 and is suddenly a marketing director??! Not even executive or senior? It does not add up.

i work in marketing and find it a bit offensive

Reactions: 13
She should lay off that eye filter. Not only does it look stupid it highlights the eczema around her eyes more

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Interesting her Linked In has her as Marketing Director of Luxury Promise since February!

• Wow
I don’t know much about Claire, but can someone explain to me how someone who is just an influencer and has never worked in an office environment at the age of 35/36 and is suddenly a marketing director??! Not even executive or senior? It does not add up.

i work in marketing and find it a bit offensive
I think in this case the marketing is finding and persuading rich people to buy expensive second hand bags

One month she’s doing an “event” with them on how to buy bags 2 months later she’s a “director”. I very much doubt she is managing big marketing budgets or campaigns or managing marketing managers etc. She will just networking and doing targetted ads .

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry. Those shorts are awful. I mean it looks like she came from a football match in the 1980's and threw a coat on. Just because everything is designer doesn't mean it looks good Claire.

Reactions: 5
What is their new dream car? Sorry I can’t bring myself to watch the vlog right now.

It’s a Bentley. Claire said they are working with Bentley, I wonder whether Lorna Luxe does the same.
LornaLuxe’s Bentley is about 10 years old so I shouldn’t think she’s working with them just another attempt at her trying to appear ‘luxe’.

I’ve never paid attention to LL’s bentley tbh. I don’t even follow her but she keeps coming up in my explore page so I knew she had one!

LornaLuxe’s Bentley is about 10 years old so I shouldn’t think she’s working with them just another attempt at her trying to appear ‘luxe’.

I’ve never paid attention to LL’s bentley tbh. I don’t even follow her but she keeps coming up in my explore page so I knew she had one!
Everyone knows she has one because she shows it at every opportunity. Claire is so click bait ‘our new dream car’ and she’s only test driving it the moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.