Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh thanks!!
You can tell Lydia is the user type.
As for the panelling I think Claire was one of the first to have it in her house. Loads of people have it now its just like any trend I suppose.
Lol I love that you have the tea 🍵 🤣
I actually blame Claire for introducing me to Lydia 😜 All I did was search Chanel Bags and up came Claire. And there I was, down a rabbit hole of narcissistic influencers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually blame Claire for introducing me to Lydia 😜 All I did was search Chanel Bags and up came Claire. And there I was, down a rabbit hole of narcissistic influencers ...
Ha ha I was the same snd now I am here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she actually have a lung condition or has she just made this up to cover the fact she’s jumped in for the vaccine when she shouldn’t have. Surely if she was that bad Paris would have to have had it as well?

Does she actually have a lung condition or has she just made this up to cover the fact she’s jumped in for the vaccine when she shouldn’t have. Surely if she was that bad Paris would have to have had it as well?
To be fair she always sounds like she's claimed 10 flights of stairs in her vids so it wouldn't surprise me of she had breathing problems

Reactions: 8
I believe her with regard to her Asthma. She has spoken about it a few times on her vlogs and she is out of breathe a lot ! She has also said she suffers badly with eczema.
With Covid, I think, other than being pregnant, it was why she was scared going outdoors last year.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I think you can see she has breathing difficulties from her vlogs. She’s also mentioned before when talking about invisible illnesses that she has to park in a disabled parking spot at the hospital as she can’t walk the distance.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I think you can see she has breathing difficulties from her vlogs. She’s also mentioned before when talking about invisible illnesses that she has to park in a disabled parking spot at the hospital as she can’t walk the distance.
See, my issue is that sure, she may be asthmatic, but she’s not a frontline worker, she’s in a financial and employment position where she doesn’t have to worry about leaving the house or potentially being exposed to COVID-19. So really, just because she can get the vaccine now, doesn’t mean she should at this time. The priority needs to be for frontline workers and medical professionals. She used her privileged position to get access to a vaccine that people who are exposed to it on a daily basis STILL haven’t received.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See, my issue is that sure, she may be asthmatic, but she’s not a frontline worker, she’s in a financial and employment position where she doesn’t have to worry about leaving the house or potentially being exposed to COVID-19. So really, just because she can get the vaccine now, doesn’t mean she should at this time. The priority needs to be for frontline workers and medical professionals. She used her privileged position to get access to a vaccine that people who are exposed to it on a daily basis STILL haven’t received.
I don’t like Claire but have to disagree. I know people in the same position as her with similar conditions or who are on immunosuppressive drugs and they’ve been contacted by their GP for the vaccine, people in their 30s and 40s. You can’t use your position, that isn’t a thing, and if you turn down the offer for the vaccine it won’t go to a front line worker, just the next person on the list

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t like Claire but have to disagree. I know people in the same position as her with similar conditions or who are on immunosuppressive drugs and they’ve been contacted by their GP for the vaccine, people in their 30s and 40s. You can’t use your position, that isn’t a thing, and if you turn down the offer for the vaccine it won’t go to a front line worker, just the next person on the list
Hmm maybe in the UK it’s being done differently. In the US, you’ve got a lot of press coming out that rich white people are making appointments in low income areas because low income people can’t afford to take off work or don’t have the transportation to get to the vaccination sites. It’s just kinda icky, in my opinion. I’m sure her GP told her to get it, but let’s be real. We all know Claire’s going to hop on a plane ASAP because she thinks it’s okay to now.

Reactions: 1
Hmm maybe in the UK it’s being done differently. In the US, you’ve got a lot of press coming out that rich white people are making appointments in low income areas because low income people can’t afford to take off work or don’t have the transportation to get to the vaccination sites. It’s just kinda icky, in my opinion. I’m sure her GP told her to get it, but let’s be real. We all know Claire’s going to hop on a plane ASAP because she thinks it’s okay to now.
You can’t really jump the queue here. You have to wait to be called by your gp. It’s done on age and medical conditions. You can’t pay for it, you can’t register at a different gp for it, you just have to wait. My town hasn’t even started yet as we have had no supplies

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can’t really jump the queue here. You have to wait to be called by your gp. It’s done on age and medical conditions. You can’t pay for it, you can’t register at a different gp for it, you just have to wait. My town hasn’t even started yet as we have had no supplies
Have to disagree...... if you noticed her text message to say she can have the vaccine her postcode for her she needs to go was SW3 kings road!
She has clearly got her address and doctors as her Chelsea flat and not her Essex home. Now that’s using her privileges in an influential area.

We have all followed her for long enough to know she really does not have a serious illness, a lung condition 🙄 or any medical reason that would bump her up the Q!

What I do know is my aunt with COPD still hasn’t had her vaccine, my friends a nurse in A&E no vaccine, my neighbours are 80 and no vaccine!

Money is privilege and money buys! There are 100% places to buy a vaccine such as private healthcare!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes. It was made clear in the UK that you can't pay to get a vaccine. She is classed as medically vulnerable and that's why she's been vontacted by her doctor and had her vaccine. If somebody is elderly and still not had theirs it's down to supply to that area.

Reactions: 5
Have to disagree...... if you noticed her text message to say she can have the vaccine her postcode for her she needs to go was SW3 kings road!
She has clearly got her address and doctors as her Chelsea flat and not her Essex home. Now that’s using her privileges in an influential area.

We have all followed her for long enough to know she really does not have a serious illness, a lung condition 🙄 or any medical reason that would bump her up the Q!

What I do know is my aunt with COPD still hasn’t had her vaccine, my friends a nurse in A&E no vaccine, my neighbours are 80 and no vaccine!

Money is privilege and money buys! There are 100% places to buy a vaccine such as private healthcare!
My 60 year aunt who lives in a different county to me has had the vaccine and my 90 year old neighbour is waiting as my county has no supply. I wouldn’t say we live in highly privileged areas but I don’t think it’s the same as other countries where you can go queue somewhere

Reactions: 3
I live round the corner from her in Essex and a 24 year old who lives next door with asthma has been given it, so she would have had it in Essex too, nothing to do with postcode

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I live round the corner from her in Essex and a 24 year old who lives next door with asthma has been given it, so she would have had it in Essex too, nothing to do with postcode
Sorry I didn’t know this was the rave thread for Claire 🙄

The government have stated no vaccine for asthma suffers as it is not clinically vulnerable status 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I have to say agree. I don’t think it’s a Mcase of jumping the queue. My dentist told me the other day he has to argue with his GP why he as a dentist as a front line worker should get the vaccine ...he got it but sud his GP was saying he was following guidelines so maybe it will depend on surgery to surgery as well?

Reactions: 2
Jesus people you sound like you all love her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said before I didn’t know this was a rave thread!!

I literally cannot be bothered to go in to the many many many reasons why I believe and sorta know she is a liar!
I am off as I can’t stand this disgusting arse licking behaviour!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus people you sound like you all love her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like I said before I didn’t know this was a rave thread!!

I literally cannot be bothered to go in to the many many many reasons why I believe and sorta know she is a liar!
I am off as I can’t stand this disgusting arse licking behaviour!
Lol it’s possible to dislike Claire and at the same time also have an understanding of the U.K. vaccine program and how it is delivered

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.