Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see the original comment from the lady, but this reply by Claire is just so chavvy
How can she say “maybe it’s just you who can’t afford it” when she’s jobless and lives off her husband’s parents 🤣 the self-awareness with Claire is truly non-existent.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She really loves herself in that outfit doesn’t she, she’s posting it again. She looks bloody ridiculous. And she keeps going on about how good she looks, how her legs are just a good shape. Who actually says stuff like that?! I thought she was unbearable when pregnant but I knew she’d get even worse once the baby arrived.

She really loves herself in that outfit doesn’t she, she’s posting it again. She looks bloody ridiculous. And she keeps going on about how good she looks, how her legs are just a good shape. Who actually says stuff like that?! I thought she was unbearable when pregnant but I knew she’d get even worse once the baby arrived.
I just came on to say the same thing. She looks ridiculous. All the designer gear with the designer pram. How chavv can you get. Going on about how great she looks after the baby. She looks like a unicorn threw up all over her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How can she say “maybe it’s just you who can’t afford it” when she’s jobless and lives off her husband’s parents 🤣 the self-awareness with Claire is truly non-existent.
And even worse that she’s saying that and bragging about design bags when so many people are out of work...she’s really such an insensitive, ignorant shrew.

Reactions: 4
She is really praising herself a lot at the moment; did she always do that?

Oh yes. It’s just become worse. She can’t decide if she had the worse delivery than any woman in the world or the best because she’s awesome. she sure has amped up her social media. My gosh. Who has time for that? And she’s doing it because everyone is asking for fashion content. Um, sure.
one thing...I want a video of her eating in that dress. Then and only then will I be impressed😂 such a moron.

She deletes anything negative about her because she has to defend herself from all the haters. She only posts her defense so people will think it’s worse and feel sorry for her.

May we all just remember this as the key to Claire...the only ‘chav’ in the world who thinks this looks good. Wonder if anyone actually complemented his eyelashes.
sorry...couldn’t resist. It just goes with the dress🤣🤣
44D1D924-FB91-4CEB-845A-DCB3FC31C1FC.png

Reactions: 5
I find it so strange. Most women feel a bit self conscious after having a baby but she’s gone the other way, saying about how her legs are a great shape, how great her style is and how she’s just snapped back into shape without trying. It sounds as though she just can’t actually get over how great she is. Such an odd attitude when you’ve just had a baby. Surely it’s the baby you can’t get over, not yourself

Her son’s name is lovely but it’s a shame she can’t pronounce it. I cringed every time she said it 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bags can one person possibly need or use? She is collecting them for ornaments. I think it is disgusting with all that is going on in the world

Reactions: 9
Good lord she is STILL trying to flog this fugly frilly rainbow monstrosity!!!! Not enough sales from the swipe-ups perhaps, hence why we have to be subjected once again to this eyesore. I can’t believe that anyone would pay £340 (!!!) for that ridiculous dress o_O:sick:

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yep, predictable Claire. Sitting on her nappy ass policing her feedback. When, instead, she could be investing her time and energy into being a parent. Well, when in-laws are bankrolling her whole embarrassing existence, perhaps nannies and actually educated people are being paid to raise bear? She scammed Julian and I have no doubt his family is mortified not only did they marry but procreate. An horrible legacy they have to burden. Hideously embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike! Is that ring all diamonds! 😱 that must of cost loads! How rich are his fam lol

Reactions: 1
Good lord she is STILL trying to flog this fugly frilly rainbow monstrosity!!!! Not enough sales from the swipe-ups perhaps, hence why we have to be subjected once again to this eyesore. I can’t believe that anyone would pay £340 (!!!) for that ridiculous dress o_O:sick:

Look at the photo shop on her legs to make them look thinner! haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve just been blocked for sticking up for someone who said her baby’s outfit looked cute but itchy and she lost her mind and reacted as if it was a criticism of her parenting. I then unfollowed her. She decided she would reply to me telling me I don’t even follow her ‘lol’ ?? And that if I got a bigger following I would understand the daily criticisms?? I don’t want a bigger following? I don’t require validation from strangers thanks. She also blocked me before I could reply. She’s a very irrational woman and reads criticism into things that are not there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.