Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Claire, it's EpsoM leather, not EpsoN. She can't speak for the life of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I kept waiting for her to say thank you to Paris...to be fair she drones on and on so I might have tuned out and missed it. I was confused because she made it sound like she was treating herself but also it was a present from Paris? Either way I thought it would’ve been nice to express to him how much she appreciated it. I don’t know, she made it seem quite pedestrian. Probably because we see her unbox Hermes bags at the rate other people consume groceries.

Reactions: 6
SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED POUNDS
Absolutely pathetic

Sorry also ...
What does she look like at the end of the video? The pram, the hat, the dress. Looks stupid

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She said it was a baby present from Paris but she ordered it last year before she was pregnant, so she was buying it anyway.

Reactions: 5
And she booked the appointment for pretty much her due date then couldn’t go?

I don’t understand the fascination with those prams, soooo ugly! The dress is hilarious, the frills are probably just covering up the nappy she will still be wearing. And the bag isn’t done up after she struggled so much to undo it!

Reactions: 5
And she booked the appointment for pretty much her due date then couldn’t go?

I don’t understand the fascination with those prams, soooo ugly! The dress is hilarious, the frills are probably just covering up the nappy she will still be wearing. And the bag isn’t done up after she struggled so much to undo it!
I had to Go back and see the end. I just fast forwarded. Wow. That ending. Smh. I kept waiting for a breeze to blow up and show off those awesome baby pants u get to wear 😂. She looks like an idiot. Goodness. In one of her rants to me she said at my age I should know better (I’m 49). Um, Claire, love, quit wearing that frilly love shack fancy tit when you aren’t 22. I love that their are links to buy everything🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How is that dress the "best dress ever"? She can't bend over, she can't sit down, she cant breastfeed, basically, she can'tdo tit in it. Oh, right, that's why it's the best dress ever, for our lazy chav.

• Haha
She’s trying to be a fashion influencer right? It looks like she’s raided The Priscilla Queen of the Dessert wardrobe, the ones that didn’t make the cut! o_O
There's a discussion on Fashion Mumblr about what constitutes a 'chav' ......er.....

Reactions: 1
Ahhahahahaha laughing my ass off now......the chav sent her French husband to acquire her latest handbag. 🤣🤩😂

• Haha
Stevie? or is there another sister?
I assumed it was just claire and stevie too. One thing I noticed the other day was stevie posted a pic of their mum on her birthday with a sweet happy birthday msg, Claire posted nothing but was posting random stuff about chanel/Hermes or whatever. Then the next day claire posted the same pic stevie had used saying something like it was mums birthday yesterday. Thought that was a bit odd given she’d been active on SM the day before (dont think she ever takes a day off!)

I assumed it was just claire and stevie too. One thing I noticed the other day was stevie posted a pic of their mum on her birthday with a sweet happy birthday msg, Claire posted nothing but was posting random stuff about chanel/Hermes or whatever. Then the next day claire posted the same pic stevie had used saying something like it was mums birthday yesterday. Thought that was a bit odd given she’d been active on SM the day before (dont think she ever takes a day off!)
There’s another sister. She’s blonde and maybe has children. I saw her once in a video I think when Claire so graciously gave her poverty stricken sister new wedding shoes. At least that’s how Claire made it out to be.
yep, she completely ignored her mom on her birthday, but then went and posted something about everything her mom has done -especially during the time her dad was terminally ill. Glad he recovered from that terminal thing.
Also, does anyone think it’s a an asshole move to blast your mom on social media so that she gets all these followers, when the woman is not on social media. She’s laughing at her mom freaking out over receiving all these messages and not knowing why. Um, doesn’t she have a NEWBORN? Who has a Chanel belly button. Bwahahahaha that‘s awesome.

• Haha
  • Sick
It makes me howl every time she mentions the terminally ill dad who seems to be alive, kicking and indeed thriving! Claire love, maybe look up what ‘terminal’ means and specifically the phrase ‘terminally ill’ before you mention it publicly again. We don’t want anyone to fink you’re fick or nuffink...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they millionaires? What are their jobs? Claire only has 76 thousand subs on YouTube surely it doesn’t pay THAT well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.