Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her brand was going to be called Navy Rae but Navy became too popular girls name……. Maybe it’s me but I have literally NEVER heard anyone calling their daughter Navy 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she got the inspo from Something Navy 🤣 since she went to NY recently but I agree with the Alabama rush vibes. Defs a name you'd see in midwest US 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it hilarious that Claire wants to give off this image of wealth but when you hock brands like Urban Revivo and you’re comfortable living in filth and disorganization, your perception and actual image are always misaligned. I am so over UR hauls. The quality is trash, they employ a sweatshop model, and the sizing isn’t inclusive. 🙄 Even luxury brands are making more size FR 44, 46, and 48 items because they realize that it’s not the stick thin women that have and want to spend the money on designer clothes these days. She is smoke and mirrors personified.

Her skin is looking so much better in the most recent video though. She should have been investing money in her skin long before designer handbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is a complete and utter narcissist !
Everything is me me me , brag brag brag. Zero self awareness.
Her poor "brown". It often isn't able to function well. lolllllllll

I still don't understand why they bought a home just a few hours away from the family home owned by Paris' family. At least that home was actually on the water and close to St. Tropez. I'd rather be at the beach and swim in the Baie de Pampelonne. It would've made more sense to pick up a second flat in Paris. I imagine his parents are there more often, and who really wants to fight the in-laws for the city flat. Country homes are bigger, easier to manage with more people.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can Claire be any more full of sh*t? Why do her videos always state that "I have declared in detail over on my Instagram which items were gifted etc.?" She NEVER discloses which items are gifted. EVER. It's also so ridiculous. At this point, we all know these IG/YT people are gifted 99.9% of what they're showing. They're the new door-to-door salesman, slime and all. Plus after Claire getting so blatantly busted for lying all those years ago when she pretended to buy things from Designer Exchange but was simply using PR credit from them to "pick up" "can't resist" pieces? I had hope she'd learned her lesson, but hey. Once a liar, always a liar.

PS - The Gucci suit is ridiculous, as were her IG posts with her mugging in front of the Vogue sign at their offices when SABRINA spoke at a conference there. SABRINA. And Claire tagged along as if she owns LP. Get a life, Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her poor "brown". It often isn't able to function well. lolllllllll

I still don't understand why they bought a home just a few hours away from the family home owned by Paris' family. At least that home was actually on the water and close to St. Tropez. I'd rather be at the beach and swim in the Baie de Pampelonne. It would've made more sense to pick up a second flat in Paris. I imagine his parents are there more often, and who really wants to fight the in-laws for the city flat. Country homes are bigger, easier to manage with more people.
I noticed the brown as well 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ does she not reread her posts? Even if it autocorrects you still read it before posting 🤦🏻‍♀️

is she trying to do the whole - playing dumb is attractive thing?!

Also… those houses she parades herself Infront of, I get she’s trying to make it look like she can afford those homes, but they look filthy. Meant to be looking at her, but all I can see is the chipped off paint and dirt.
clearly presentation is another thing she’s not particularly good at!

Reactions: 6
I noticed the brown as well 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ does she not reread her posts? Even if it autocorrects you still read it before posting 🤦🏻‍♀️

is she trying to do the whole - playing dumb is attractive thing?!

Also… those houses she parades herself Infront of, I get she’s trying to make it look like she can afford those homes, but they look filthy. Meant to be looking at her, but all I can see is the chipped off paint and dirt.
clearly presentation is another thing she’s not particularly good at!
No, I think she’s just an uneducated trollop who sees herself as being above minute details and proofreading.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who is convinced she bases half of her posts on what she reads on here?
like does she post something and rush on here to see?
Surely someone can’t be that desperate for attention?! 🙉🙈🙊
Wasn’t this chav just saying she can’t afford to paint the dump in France because they are “putt-en evry penn-ay im Roo Slone” (spelling and sound effect added to sound like that idiot)? But now she’s looking to buy a 10K bag? OK. Oh to live a life on someone’s else’s dime.

• Haha
Wasn’t this chav just saying she can’t afford to paint the dump in France because they are “putt-en evry penn-ay im Roo Slone” (spelling and sound effect added to sound like that idiot)? But now she’s looking to buy a 10K bag? OK. Oh to live a life on someone’s else’s dime.
Surely when you buy a home you have a rough idea the cost of renovations and whether you can afford them or not 🤦🏻‍♀️ that place will continue to look like a dump for years to come

Reactions: 6
I LOL whenever Claire says “When I shop luxury, I make sure I will get A LOT of use out of it.” How the hell does someone with SO MUCH get use out of any of it, especially one who (admits to) dressing like a slob 6 out of 7 days a week?!

Claire is a hoarder whose job allows her to cheaply feed her shopping addiction. She is 100% a shopping addict.

I also LOL when she wrote “End of advert”. There is NEVER an end to Claire’s adverts, and that’s fine bc she is in sales. But per usual, she’s full of BS.

• Haha
There’s a video she’s just put on Stories of her son asking for biscuits. He’s saying “peas mama” (like “please mama”)…but, wait, isn’t he 2 and a half? Or am I confused? Sounds like an 18 month old baby who is just starting to put words together and can’t form the sounds correctly yet. A bit worrying.

Reactions: 4
There’s a video she’s just put on Stories of her son asking for biscuits. He’s saying “peas mama” (like “please mama”)…but, wait, isn’t he 2 and a half? Or am I confused? Sounds like an 18 month old baby who is just starting to put words together and can’t form the sounds correctly yet. A bit worrying.
That kid has every privilege available to him except parents who can read and write. Shame, really.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Many of my friends that had boys first said it took them (the boys) longer to speak well. What normally happens is kid #2 comes and speaks faster than #1. That’s all I can hope for her son. He has the look of a f*ckboy biz dev bro, which is terrifying for such a little boy. He looks like the guys that I would avoid on dating apps or at networking events with an open bar. IYKYK😬👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice Claire going for the makeup-no-makeup look these days. My eyes! My eyes! She needs makeup. She looks like death, or as that chav would say “def”.

• Haha
In response to Claire’s self-serving promo post for the clothing line funded by her husband’s family (or possibly Claire but only because their life, homes, their children’s schooling, their vacations, the inheritance, etc is primarily due to his family), I’d like to give a shout out to all the women who have done it ON THEIR OWN. To all the women with brains who can make moves without cutting other women down, and without needing a man or his family’s money to be able to do it. SUPPORT THOSE BUSINESSES, Tattlers, not businesses like Claire’s which was 100% built by having the cushion of wealth as your security blanket.

Get a clue, Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Taking pictures for an Instagram is not a full time job. She’s an embarrassment 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why do I think all her clothes will be as beige as her 🤦🏻‍♀️
We need an eye roll reaction option. This was one mighty eye roll. I want to know Paris does full time.

I have friends who are designers and own their own small brands and it’s rough, especially now with supply chain disruptions, inflation, fast fashion, rising material costs. I have a feeling her “designs” will be super simple, like an oversized sweater and a button up shirt. Plus, there’s no way she’s doing the technical specs/tech packs on her own because she’s not a designer. She’s either paying an agent to do it for her or she’s found a factory that will take her idea (aka stolen design probably) and spit out samples. I also can’t stand her constant “it’s a high quality brand” and her local production stuff. Girl, please. You know who else makes clothes in the UK? Boohoo.

Reactions: 11
We need an eye roll reaction option. This was one mighty eye roll. I want to know Paris does full time.

I have friends who are designers and own their own small brands and it’s rough, especially now with supply chain disruptions, inflation, fast fashion, rising material costs. I have a feeling her “designs” will be super simple, like an oversized sweater and a button up shirt. Plus, there’s no way she’s doing the technical specs/tech packs on her own because she’s not a designer. She’s either paying an agent to do it for her or she’s found a factory that will take her idea (aka stolen design probably) and spit out samples. I also can’t stand her constant “it’s a high quality brand” and her local production stuff. Girl, please. You know who else makes clothes in the UK? Boohoo.
He works on the clothing line and editing her videos. I imagine he also edits the crap LP puts up as well since Claire is their creative director or something. Everything they post is so cheese. It doesn't help that Sabrina and team are also v tacky, but it must be working. LP wants to get eaten up by LVMH, or extend their base in the US and go IPO. Founder, early investors and staff make a bunch of money and then the company tanks. Just look at TRR or most companies like this that go IPO. That's what Claire is certainly hoping for, but I do love that no amount of money will ever give that women style. She always looks cheap ... insert Gucci suit that looks like she snagged it in Camden.

There is a lot of $ to be made in the influencer space, especially if you have a capital backing to create a clothing line. Who is that super tacky Brit who has the old husband? She used to be a flight attendant and cute, and since has massive makeup, tacky clothes, massive cheap extensions. OMG I can't remember her name, but she releases collab after collab of polyester crap that gets bought up. Low product cost = Massive profits. I do feel for people who went to school for design and have to watch these chavs make hand over fist simply because they have a following, a following amassed over having the family $ to do haul after haul.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.