Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want to know if Paris’s parents spend time with them or with Honore. They never seem to go on holiday with them or be around them, but she takes her mom with her on trips. They probably put their foot down and said no to Claire filming them, or maybe they dislike her so much for draining their coffers that they refuse to be in the same room as her.

Her sister also hasn’t been mentioned or seen lately either, right?
I wouldn’t have thought they would have wanted her filming them. I wonder if she’s as active in front of them or she knows not to be. I know she has mentioned her sister in law before

there’s different sorts really. Those from wealthy families who go on to do good things and work hard.

then the other sorts who seem to be held back by it, it’s as if they develop some sort of block and just choose to be losers. Most are quite embarrassed by this when in company, but at least with someone of Claire’s social class he still can feel somewhat like he’s doing alright.

Look at Kate Middleton and her siblings. Expensive private educations, just lucky the girls married well.

I think the properties are in Juliens family trus, he probably gets pay outs from family investments and his own portfolio.

Kensington and Pearl is something that makes him feel “creative” and like he’s a cool startup founder.

Claire probably spends all her disposable income or 100% of her income on bags and clothes.

I also think she sends a lot back after she shoots them.

I actually think Julien is lazier out of the both of them, she motivates him to do things and get out.

I’ve seen him so many times stumbling around the house like a slob.
Oh yeah I don’t think he would do anything if it wasn’t for filming her tbh. I could be wrong but he seems to just be her little witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Claire’s little make up tutorials. Why does she always look so ill? Sunken face and grey skin. Doesn’t look very well

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So her brand was going to be called Navy Rae but Navy became too popular girls name……. Maybe it’s me but I have literally NEVER heard anyone calling their daughter Navy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s shocking that she’s taken that poor child to an event . She treats him like he’s yet another bloody accessory.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it’s shocking that she’s taken that poor child to an event . She treats him like he’s yet another bloody accessory.
Agreed, I and it’s totally disrespectful to the brand. Seriously who wants a 2 year old at their event?

Reactions: 8
Agreed, I and it’s totally disrespectful to the brand. Seriously who wants a 2 year old at their event?
I can’t believe she couldn’t get a babysitter. Her husband? Her mum?

I think she thinks everyone adores him and wants him there. I would have thought most parents be like - oh good some time for myself.

Plus it’s rather cruel to him, two year olds have a short attention plan, chances are he would have become agitated and bored.

Also the kardashian child reference 🤦🏻‍♀️ why is she so obsessed with them? Kardashian’s have always seemed like glorified WAGs to me, and she’s a deffo wag wannabe. Poor Claire imagine having to settle for less 🙊🙈🙉 kardashians are the definition of acting new money and lack of old money class

• Angry
Exactly .. no body’s gonna ignore a child so she’s trying to make herself look more important than the brand . He should be running round the park with kids of his own age ..

Exactly .. no body’s gonna ignore a child so she’s trying to make herself look more important than the brand . He should be running round the park with kids of his own age ..
100% she thinks he’s an adult and he isn’t !
I’m sure he’s well behaved, adorable and entertaining and all that, but people are there for the brand not to be distracted by a 2 year old who shouldn’t be there.
What’s next ? Bring your pets to events?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure he’s well behaved, adorable and entertaining and all that, but people are there for the brand not to be distracted by a 2 year old who shouldn’t be there.
That I wouldn't have a problem with. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely she isn’t the only one there with a child. A child can’t help but he disruptive no matter how well behaved they are. You can’t expect them to just sit there, maybe if you brought something to entertain them with but that’s distracting for everyone else

Can’t help but think Claire doesn’t like whomever was hosting and wanted a way to “outshine” them but using her child as something to blame.

Would love to know what her excuse was, oh sorry my layabout husband couldn’t take care of him 🙊🙈🙉

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s so freaking selfish. Bringing a toddler to an influencer event? Fine - you’re a “working” mom and maybe were strapped for childcare, but you’re also supposedly very well off and have an upper class network. Does she not have other mom friends who could take him for a few hours? Is this to prove they don’t have a nanny? Was it that big of a deal to not miss? IMO, no.

I feel bad for the organizers as well as the other attendees. She 100% wanted to be the center of attention and of course she soaked it up with her saccharine “my kid is the best” bullshit. She makes him perform like a circus monkey. And what kid wants to sit at a sit down lunch, surrounded by strangers listening to people drone on about nothing. Let him run around in Vans, get dirty, yell at the top of his lungs and be a freaking kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s so freaking selfish. Bringing a toddler to an influencer event? Fine - you’re a “working” mom and maybe were strapped for childcare, but you’re also supposedly very well off and have an upper class network. Does she not have other mom friends who could take him for a few hours? Is this to prove they don’t have a nanny? Was it that big of a deal to not miss? IMO, no.

I feel bad for the organizers as well as the other attendees. She 100% wanted to be the center of attention and of course she soaked it up with her saccharine “my kid is the best” bullshit. She makes him perform like a circus monkey. And what kid wants to sit at a sit down lunch, surrounded by strangers listening to people drone on about nothing. Let him run around in Vans, get dirty, yell at the top of his lungs and be a freaking kid.
She sells her son the way Kim K sells her daughters

• Heart
Can we chat about Claire’s Rolls Royce? I mean, is there anything cheesier?

Surely she isn’t the only one there with a child. A child can’t help but he disruptive no matter how well behaved they are. You can’t expect them to just sit there, maybe if you brought something to entertain them with but that’s distracting for everyone else

Can’t help but think Claire doesn’t like whomever was hosting and wanted a way to “outshine” them but using her child as something to blame.

Would love to know what her excuse was, oh sorry my layabout husband couldn’t take care of him 🙊🙈🙉
Claire used to WORK for Flavia. She brought her runt to the event bc she thinks he’s the best and cutest boy eva and thinks every person falls in love w him. I wouldn’t doubt if she brought him w the hope of taking attn away from the host, but would that even happen in a positive way? I’m sure he was a pain in the ass and made the event more of a Mummy and Me event vs a lunch out with the girls. Claire is The absolute worst.

I also cannot stand when any adult sexualizes children. She posted something like “He has a type!” as he stood with a POC woman and I just thought my god this chav is so tacky. Parents who are obsessed w coupling up their children or saying they have a type, as if they’re attracted to certain types of people, make me want to hurl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can we chat about Claire’s Rolls Royce? I mean, is there anything cheesier?

Claire used to WORK for Flavia. She brought her runt to the event bc she thinks he’s the best and cutest boy eva and thinks every person falls in love w him. I wouldn’t doubt if she brought him w the hope of taking attn away from the host, but would that even happen in a positive way? I’m sure he was a pain in the ass and made the event more of a Mummy and Me event vs a lunch out with the girls. Claire is The absolute worst.

I also cannot stand when any adult sexualizes children. She posted something like “He has a type!” as he stood with a POC woman and I just thought my god this chav is so tacky. Parents who are obsessed w coupling up their children or saying they have a type, as if they’re attracted to certain types of people, make me want to hurl.
So glad someone else spotted the sexualisation of her child. The way she talks about him with other little girls. That’s not appropriate for children, is that your girlfriend?

I know a lot of people do it and I’m sure they see it as harmless but he is 2… doesn’t need a girlfriend and even worse to hetronormalise him. Makes it even harder for members of the lgbtq+ family to come out!

Surely most adults would want a nice child free zone to feel relaxed in.

My aunt brought my cousin (she was 8 at the time) to my sisters spa day hen do, safe to say she wasn’t the most popular person, especially when people want to have adult conversations. Have to be careful what you say, can’t swear etc because of a child.

I was always brought up children aren’t to be included in adult conversations, if my parents or family members were talking about someone else then it would be when we were at school or in bed.
That’s why my cousin is constantly repeating things she shouldn’t be; as I imagine her child will be doing, hearing names and phrases and repeating them

Sad because most people will look at the child and blame him, when really it’s the parents who have raised him like that

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.