Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she wasn’t out there trying to make a collab with a taxidermist

And excuse me I’m from Basildon!!!

And yes I can confirm it is very Basildon…. Probably more the council estates in vange and laindon! …. Basildon folk prefer to call it Essex Chic 😜😜😜
I’m screaming! lol! A taxidermist!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think she would know what a taxidermist is? A taxi that takes you to the dermatologist or dentist maybe?
If someone offered up a sponsorship she’d learn quickly. Ha!

Can I just say what a chav she is about trying to flex her freebie second wedding at The Ritz London. This hotel is in Piccadilly, on one of the busiest streets in London. Sure, once you’re inside it feels v posh but not at all when you’re getting there, driving up, etc. I’ve never experienced a person so desperate for old money. She def had her eyes set when she was on the lookout for a mate. 🤢

Reactions: 7

Can I just say what a chav she is about trying to flex her freebie second wedding at The Ritz London. This hotel is in Piccadilly, on one of the busiest streets in London. Sure, once you’re inside it feels v posh but not at all when you’re getting there, driving up, etc. I’ve never experienced a person so desperate for old money. She def had her eyes set when she was on the lookout for a mate. 🤢
Tbh I know the Ritz is all flash etc but you can get deals for afternoon tea etc on groupon etc. My cousin is as Essex as you get and she’s been there with her daughter so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

The Ritz merch made me think of the Burger King crowns you used to get as a child 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I can never tell if Julian is a simpleton or she just makes out his is ….
Those you drool over and those who drool
👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Either that or he thinks all of Claire’s followers are simpletons so he puts on this “persona” he feels they all must have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, she’s shopping baby clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ cue people asking her if she’s pregnant and her whining about how disrespectful everyone is.

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Didn't she want to get married at The Ritz Paris? Then her grandfather got 'sick', so she moaned that she cannot do her wedding in Paris, and she blamed her grandfather.

So she had 'no other choice' to have it London.

Reactions: 3
Didn't she want to get married at The Ritz Paris? Then her grandfather got 'sick', so she moaned that she cannot do her wedding in Paris, and she blamed her grandfather.

So she had 'no other choice' to have it London.
Why am I shocked but not surprised 🤦🏻‍♀️

Either that or he thinks all of Claire’s followers are simpletons so he puts on this “persona” he feels they all must have 😂
I would put Paris more in the dumb-dumb category vs simpleton. He LOVES a label just as much as Claire, he loves a Hermes shop up with their little Oni, but Paris is that frumpy man that really can't fit into lux menswear. It's not made for the potbelly. He, of course, could have things custom fitted but that would require $ and he has none. It is all from his parents.

I would put Paris more in the dumb-dumb category vs simpleton. He LOVES a label just as much as Claire, he loves a Hermes shop up with their little Oni, but Paris is that frumpy man that really can't fit into lux menswear. It's not made for the potbelly. He, of course, could have things custom fitted but that would require $ and he has none. It is all from his parents.
Yeah I noticed on his IG that there is very little Claire but a lot of him trying to sell he has the lux life 🙊🙈🙉

• Haha
  • Sad
Nah sorry, I’m an INTJ … Claire you’re far too emotional to be an INTJ. Also too extroverted. Definitely judging though. I would have said she’s a ESFJ

Edit - I’ve just remembered, of course she was going to say she’s INTJ, INTJ females are the rarest personality type. Any money she will be bragging about that 🤦🏻‍♀️

INTJ are known to be notoriously cold hearted cunts.

Maybe she is INTJ then 🙉🙊🙈

Attachments

• Haha
What does her husband do to have so much money? Or is he from a rich family? And yep, I definitely agree with posts that said she certainly looked for a specific type of husband

Also I’ve just watched a recent video of hers and she’s got a posh voice now! She used to have a bog standard Home Counties accent

Last edited:
What does her husband do to have so much money? Or is he from a rich family? And yep, I definitely agree with posts that said she certainly looked for a specific type of husband

Also I’ve just watched a recent video of hers and she’s got a posh voice now! She used to have a bog standard Home Counties accent
He has a rich family, that’s what he does 😂😂😂 he had a touring business, how that’s doing I’m not sure.

and yeah 100% with the accent! I’m from Essex too and I’ve always said no one in Essex sounds like that- even the affluent area she recons she lives in. She definitely tries to “posh up” her voice! 🙈🙊🙉
It doesn’t matter how much she tries to sound posh, she still can’t pronounce basic English words properly and absolutely slaughters French words

always saying how she’s proud of where she comes from but is mega desperate to appear old money. I wouldn’t even say she is New Money. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️There’s absolutely no way old money would wear those tacky - walking advertisement- ritz clothes. They’re more like merchandise then they are high fashion.

she also tries to use certain jargon to make herself sound more intelligent and in the know - for example she said that her kitchen was Haute Couture or Haute Couture prices. I think she thinks her followers are dumb plebs who fall for her “I’m wealthy” bullshit. Haute couture means “high dressmaking” 🤦🏻‍♀️ but Claire knows best so therefore you can also have a high dressmaking kitchen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

He used to run a travel company Kensington & Pearl but I’m not sure it’s still trading…… I cannot remember the last time it was mentioned.

I honestly think he’s just the “manny” and Caires video editor. But then I don’t believe for 1 minute her earnings are enough to fund their lifestyle. I’m sure Paris gets an allowance from his parents.

He used to run a travel company Kensington & Pearl but I’m not sure it’s still trading…… I cannot remember the last time it was mentioned.

I honestly think he’s just the “manny” and Caires video editor. But then I don’t believe for 1 minute her earnings are enough to fund their lifestyle. I’m sure Paris gets an allowance from his parents.
Lots of rich families have a trust for buying houses etc so this could well be the case here

The whole allowance cracks me up. He’s a grown man receiving pocket money from his mummy and daddy 🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really want to know if Paris’s parents spend time with them or with Honore. They never seem to go on holiday with them or be around them, but she takes her mom with her on trips. They probably put their foot down and said no to Claire filming them, or maybe they dislike her so much for draining their coffers that they refuse to be in the same room as her.

Her sister also hasn’t been mentioned or seen lately either, right?

I hate the way she thinks everything she does is extraordinary. Her kitchen, which just looks like a normal kitchen but she really does think it’s one of a kind.

it looks like any white/marble kitchen just with a very inappropriate mirrored/glass dining table.

Not the best idea for people with a toddler.

Reactions: 6
I think Paris and Claire sponging off his parents is disgusting. I'll be damned if I spend years working to build a successful business, only for them to use my hard earned money to buy birkins and tacky home decor. There are too many rich trust fund kids thinking they scored a hat trick when really they were born 3-0 up. His parents have really done him a disservice by funding his lifestyle

Reactions: 11
I think Paris and Claire sponging off his parents is disgusting. I'll be damned if I spend years working to build a successful business, only for them to use my hard earned money to buy birkins and tacky home decor. There are too many rich trust fund kids thinking they scored a hat trick when really they were born 3-0 up. His parents have really done him a disservice by funding his lifestyle
there’s different sorts really. Those from wealthy families who go on to do good things and work hard.

then the other sorts who seem to be held back by it, it’s as if they develop some sort of block and just choose to be losers. Most are quite embarrassed by this when in company, but at least with someone of Claire’s social class he still can feel somewhat like he’s doing alright.

Look at Kate Middleton and her siblings. Expensive private educations, just lucky the girls married well.

I think the properties are in Juliens family trus, he probably gets pay outs from family investments and his own portfolio.

Kensington and Pearl is something that makes him feel “creative” and like he’s a cool startup founder.

Claire probably spends all her disposable income or 100% of her income on bags and clothes.

I also think she sends a lot back after she shoots them.

I actually think Julien is lazier out of the both of them, she motivates him to do things and get out.

I’ve seen him so many times stumbling around the house like a slob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.