Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He works on the clothing line and editing her videos. I imagine he also edits the crap LP puts up as well since Claire is their creative director or something. Everything they post is so cheese. It doesn't help that Sabrina and team are also v tacky, but it must be working. LP wants to get eaten up by LVMH, or extend their base in the US and go IPO. Founder, early investors and staff make a bunch of money and then the company tanks. Just look at TRR or most companies like this that go IPO. That's what Claire is certainly hoping for, but I do love that no amount of money will ever give that women style. She always looks cheap ... insert Gucci suit that looks like she snagged it in Camden.

There is a lot of $ to be made in the influencer space, especially if you have a capital backing to create a clothing line. Who is that super tacky Brit who has the old husband? She used to be a flight attendant and cute, and since has massive makeup, tacky clothes, massive cheap extensions. OMG I can't remember her name, but she releases collab after collab of polyester crap that gets bought up. Low product cost = Massive profits. I do feel for people who went to school for design and have to watch these chavs make hand over fist simply because they have a following, a following amassed over having the family $ to do haul after haul.
Lorna Luxe xx

Reactions: 6
Another story of her son speaking and sad to hear how incomprehensible he is. Putting only two words together and not forming the sounds properly. Developmentally, he sounds like a 15-18 month old, not 2 years +. Hope he’s getting lots of stimulation and support if he needs it.

• Sad
SKIP CLICKING ANY LINKS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Simply a PSA for everyone about to see a whole lot of IG/YT personalities promoting Amazon. This is truly the lowest of the low IMO when it’s comes to anyone in the lux space.

Websites use cookies. Every time you “click the link below” you’ve linked that influencer to that website and YOUR purchases for the next 30+ days. So it’s not only the item they’re shilling that they’re linking you to but to the entire website.

So why have they become so obsessed w Amazon and trying to push the fashion? Because they can get themselves linked to your Amazon account and get a % of everything you buy all holiday season. It’s their fav time of year, and an influencer’s most profitable time.

Skip clicking any links. These people do not need to be getting paid off of the research and time you put into your holiday gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
SKIP CLICKING ANY LINKS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Simply a PSA for everyone about to see a whole lot of IG/YT personalities promoting Amazon. This is truly the lowest of the low IMO when it’s comes to anyone in the lux space.

Websites use cookies. Every time you “click the link below” you’ve linked that influencer to that website and YOUR purchases for the next 30+ days. So it’s not only the item they’re shilling that they’re linking you to but to the entire website.

So why have they become so obsessed w Amazon and trying to push the fashion? Because they can get themselves linked to your Amazon account and get a % of everything you buy all holiday season. It’s their fav time of year, and an influencer’s most profitable time.

Skip clicking any links. These people do not need to be getting paid off of the research and time you put into your holiday gifts.
I would also add that you should clear your cookies everyday, that was even if you click on the link, by you deleting, they won't get any commission from you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another story of her son speaking and sad to hear how incomprehensible he is. Putting only two words together and not forming the sounds properly. Developmentally, he sounds like a 15-18 month old, not 2 years +. Hope he’s getting lots of stimulation and support if he needs it.
His parents are literally Julien and Claire, hardly going to be the best influence if you want to see good speech development.

Julien makes the same silly voice to speak to his son that he uses for the chihuahua.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can I just confirm that Claire is the only person in the world who likes that fireplace. It’s hideous, and she PAID to have that MADE. Looks like a skinned Dalmatian.
“It’s a love it or hate it piece” it’s just… I was like .. what the duck am I looking at?
Honest to god, sometimes I think to myself - I bet I’ll like it, whatever the thing she is showing us is… at some point she will show me something and I’ll be like - hate to admit it but I love that piece… nope nothing. Absolutely nothing she has have I looked at and thought - to be fair that is actually quite nice

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I just confirm that Claire is the only person in the world who likes that fireplace. It’s hideous, and she PAID to have that MADE. Looks like a skinned Dalmatian.
“It’s a love it or hate it piece” it’s just… I was like .. what the duck am I looking at?
Honest to god, sometimes I think to myself - I bet I’ll like it, whatever the thing she is showing us is… at some point she will show me something and I’ll be like - hate to admit it but I love that piece… nope nothing. Absolutely nothing she has have I looked at and thought - to be fair that is actually quite nice
I didn’t even bother watching the video because Claire is a f*cking idiot when it comes to design. That extension in the Essex house looks just like a basic a$$ room out of a Room And Board catalogue. Claire thinks she’s genius being a Brit and ripping a US design. Hello, we know what you’re doing. The same will hold true for her clothing line. It’s all a ripoff.

Are we all also lol’ing re the constant IDYL regurgitation from any IG/YT looking for that #spon content?! OMG. I can’t.

I didn’t even bother watching the video because Claire is a f*cking idiot when it comes to design. That extension in the Essex house looks just like a basic a$$ room out of a Room And Board catalogue. Claire thinks she’s genius being a Brit and ripping a US design. Hello, we know what you’re doing. The same will hold true for her clothing line. It’s all a ripoff.

Are we all also lol’ing re the constant IDYL regurgitation from any IG/YT looking for that #spon content?! OMG. I can’t.
While I’m dyslexic even I wouldn’t typo ‘Nee’ instead of ‘New’ to advertise a new video on my Instagram!
BDEDF4BB-0DC9-4278-985F-8FE294D2DD88.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
While I’m dyslexic even I wouldn’t typo ‘Nee’ instead of ‘New’ to advertise a new video on my Instagram!
View attachment 1748408
Why does she never bother to check her spellings?! It’s so unprofessional 🤦🏻‍♀️ definitely gives the impression she can’t be bothered. Can you imagine sending someone an email with loads of spelling mistakes…. Instagram is her professional platform and she can’t be bothered to check even basic spellings 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand why anyone would want to work with her? She can’t be bothered to do it for herself properly so why would she be bothered to do it when it concerns someone else?!

And this is the woman who thinks her child is going to go to a top private school 🤦🏻‍♀️ no way is this kid going to pass his entry exams 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Why does she never bother to check her spellings?! It’s so unprofessional 🤦🏻‍♀️ definitely gives the impression she can’t be bothered. Can you imagine sending someone an email with loads of spelling mistakes…. Instagram is her professional platform and she can’t be bothered to check even basic spellings 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand why anyone would want to work with her? She can’t be bothered to do it for herself properly so why would she be bothered to do it when it concerns someone else?!

And this is the woman who thinks her child is going to go to a top private school 🤦🏻‍♀️ no way is this kid going to pass his entry exams 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She can (her family) drop 7-10k on a birkin but can’t pay a proof reader/social media manager a few quid to manage her feed.

• Haha
OMG I just watched the video. What moron with a little child designs and buys a marble coffee table?! It’s confirmed. ZERO brain. One misstep and that kid has a concussion and for what?! So she can have a tacky ass house full of maw-bool. I literally cannot w her.

• Haha
Wonder if this daft bint will still be buying her kid Balenciaga after their child abuse scandal. Most probably, I’m almost certain she has the morals of an alley cat.

Reactions: 3
🙊🙊 She must of bought it there’s no way she’d be given a council flat 🤔
Is this the reason she will only film in a tiny corner of the flat.
More likely she bought it ex-council, she wouldn’t have earned that much in Harrods 10 years ago before she meet Paris, so she may have qualified for a help to buy. So cleaver girl if she did. Those flats are going for a lot of money these days.
But, if it is still a council tenancy, then that is a very different matter and she no longer qualifies.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.