Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly watch her anymore but just seen the latest. No matter what he wears, Paris always looks like a woman with a hangover.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do you all think of the massive granny chouchou from her rue Sloane collection 😂?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hardly watch her anymore but just seen the latest. No matter what he wears, Paris always looks like a woman with a hangover.
He literally reminds me of shaggy from Scooby Doo, same clothes every single time we see him and vacant expression, with added dribble

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Coming here from Lydia’s to cross-reference and comment that despite Claire questionable interiors taste, you gotta hand it to her, she knows when to split w toxic influencers. Claire’s (only 2nd) Tattle page has been going on since last October while her sworn enemy Lydia Millen graduated from 157 to 158 in a matter of two days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Coming here from Lydia’s to cross-reference and comment that despite Claire questionable interiors taste, you gotta hand it to her, she knows when to split w toxic influencers. Claire’s (only 2nd) Tattle page has been going on since last October while her sworn enemy Lydia Millen graduated from 157 to 158 in a matter of two days.
Likely because Claire has less than 20% of the following that Lydia has.

Reactions: 4
What do you all think of the massive granny chouchou from her rue Sloane collection 😂?
The scrunchies look stupid and clown like. I don’t know anyone into fashion, especially GenZ girls, who would put their hair up in a pony tail wrapped in a wool table linen. 🙄🙄🙄 I usually respect most of Claire’s style but the scrunchies were a massive miss. The style trend is towards a polished, effortless looks (RHW and Hailey Beiber) not 5 year old posing for Christmas pics. I can’t wait to see the rest of “the line.” I hope there are some nice pieces available.

Reactions: 4
The scrunchies look stupid and clown like. I don’t know anyone into fashion, especially GenZ girls, who would put their hair up in a pony tail wrapped in a wool table linen. 🙄🙄🙄 I usually respect most of Claire’s style but the scrunchies were a massive miss. The style trend is towards a polished, effortless looks (RHW and Hailey Beiber) not 5 year old posing for Christmas pics. I can’t wait to see the rest of “the line.” I hope there are some nice pieces available.
The scrunchies are one of those hyped or no hyped things. They’ll either be the new “it” thing or completely fail.
I haven’t seen them before and I don’t think Claire has enough of a following for people to see and it blow up well for her

Reactions: 2
Likely because Claire has less than 20% of the following that Lydia has.
At least Claire is openly “Essexy” tacky decor and all the rest of it. She's always seemed pretty comfortable in her background and where she's come from.

Lydia has spoken about her childhood with such disdain, her mums lack of resources and how she had no clothes in her wardrobe. Now she spends her time living out this strange caricature of an old money aristocrat from the Edwardian era.

I find her whole lifestyle nauseating and the whole personality overhaul very weird.

Lydia’s life is like she picked up some weird country life magazine and is cosplaying as “old money”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
At least Claire is openly “Essexy” tacky decor and all the rest of it. She's always seemed pretty comfortable in her background and where she's come from.

Lydia has spoken about her childhood with such disdain, her mums lack of resources and how she had no clothes in her wardrobe. Now she spends her time living out this strange caricature of an old money aristocrat from the Edwardian era.

I find her whole lifestyle nauseating and the whole personality overhaul very weird.

Lydia’s life is like she picked up some weird country life magazine and is cosplaying as “old money”
100%. I’m a Claire fan-ish. I think she’s a bit more real even if don’t love all of her choices.

Reactions: 7
Are y’all telling me that Claire’s “fashion brand” is selling bespoke, made in UK SCRUNCHIES?!?!????

I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd forgotten all about her, but just watched one of her YouTube videos. What an inarticulate mess - especially when she's banging on about the Harrods car park which she seems mildly obsessed with... or the apples and choclate cake that the store sells. Mindless rambling from her.

And just what does she think she looks like wearing a black YSL jacket with diamante logo on the back, and a furry/woolly bag? Actually, what does she look like in anything, except a cheap mess. I think she sees elegance or high fashion: but it's not what the anyone else sees. There can't be another influencer who cheapens every single brand and makes them look like market knock offs like she does. That's quite a unique talent. She's got a rather unique pronunciation too: Sent Loront.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd forgotten all about her, but just watched one of her YouTube videos. What an inarticulate mess - especially when she's banging on about the Harrods car park which she seems mildly obsessed with... or the apples and choclate cake that the store sells. Mindless rambling from her.

And just what does she think she looks like wearing a black YSL jacket with diamante logo on the back, and a furry/woolly bag? Actually, what does she look like in anything, except a cheap mess. I think she sees elegance or high fashion: but it's not what the anyone else sees. There can't be another influencer who cheapens every single brand and makes them look like market knock offs like she does. That's quite a unique talent. She's got a rather unique pronunciation too: Sent Loront.
She is a talent when it comes to making expensive items look cheap. The way she speaks is an embarrassment to anyone who shares a degree from the same school. She sounds like an uneducated mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
100%. I’m a Claire fan-ish. I think she’s a bit more real even if don’t love all of her choices.
I quite like her casual, off-duty style. I must say I dress in similar outfits on school runs and weekends.

What I mean is Claire’s sense of self and “fashion” in general is more relatable and down to earth for me personally.

Lydia constantly dresses like an extra from an elisabethan novel. What is that girl thinking? It just all seems incredibly forced.

Claire is the sort of rich person I like, with no airs and graces. She would probably tell another customer in Scotts to duck off if they did something to annoy her lol

Lydia for sure has been practising her Kate Middleton impressions in the mirror. The girl is mad.

When Lydia first met Claire did you see how starstruck she was by her home and life and was posting it all online. Claire seemed to happily oblige.

Perhaps that's why Julien’s family liked Claire. A normal woman from a working-class family who would probably look after him and keep him grounded. I did remember Claire mentioned he had Russian roots?

Russians don't see class in the same way as the British and most families all have stories of having gone through harsh times and surviving with little food and money.

Reactions: 10

She’s obsessed with trying to appear old money … the ritz jumpers tied round her neck for example. Which is always a massive cringe when I see sweaters around shoulders…. But she manages to (as you’ve said) cheapen it. It’s like she’s trying to blend old money and new money and just failing miserably.
There’s no way people will ever believe she is old money - that she only wants (IMO) because she knows Old money earns you more respect, so I guess she has to do the alternative. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Tbh I wouldn’t even believe Paris is old money from his attitude, although I wonder how much of that is Claires representation of him. I know old money isn't selectively marrying old money as such any more, but crikey talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel

The ritz line is just absolutely terrible! They’ve literally just gone on to a design your own clothes Site and stuck a logo onto some basic items. Probably cost £25/30 per item bought in bulk, yet they are selling it for £300+. The type of items people buy for a stag or hen night 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ and obviously Claire thinks she can style them with absolutely anything. The whole white suit with an unshapely bulky jumper round her shoulders 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ terrible.

I quite like her casual, off-duty style. I must say I dress in similar outfits on school runs and weekends.

What I mean is Claire’s sense of self and “fashion” in general is more relatable and down to earth for me personally.

Lydia constantly dresses like an extra from an elisabethan novel. What is that girl thinking? It just all seems incredibly forced.

Claire is the sort of rich person I like, with no airs and graces. She would probably tell another customer in Scotts to duck off if they did something to annoy her lol

Lydia for sure has been practising her Kate Middleton impressions in the mirror. The girl is mad.

When Lydia first met Claire did you see how starstruck she was by her home and life and was posting it all online. Claire seemed to happily oblige.

Perhaps that's why Julien’s family liked Claire. A normal woman from a working-class family who would probably look after him and keep him grounded. I did remember Claire mentioned he had Russian roots?

Russians don't see class in the same way as the British and most families all have stories of having gone through harsh times and surviving with little food and money.
Greek I think unless I missed something, maternal Greek and Paternal French. Although I could have missed a bit where she mentions Russian

Reactions: 3

And in fairness to Claire, she doesn’t claim to be old money. She knows where she came from and has aspirations. Her taste isn’t universal and the oversize obsession is OTT, but at least she buys real cashmere.

Reactions: 5
And in fairness to Claire, she doesn’t claim to be old money. She knows where she came from and has aspirations. Her taste isn’t universal and the oversize obsession is OTT, but at least she buys real cashmere.
I’m dying at the real cashmere shade. 100% Pure Amazon Cashmere Lydia babe even though the label says polyester. Ok let me hop back to the Lydia thread because I really can’t stand her (and I love that Claire can’t either).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Claire is v far from being proud of where she grew up. Her main goal in life is rubbing her faux accolades and Hermezzz in the faces of anyone who still lives there, and acting like she’s old money. In that regard, she and Lydia are very much alike.

You’ll hate this but you should give Lydia some credit. Neither she or Ali came from that much, nothing anywhere near the upbringing and $$$$ that Claire’s video-editing husband had/has. At least Lydia and Ali paid for their home/s with their own money. Both have much larger followings than Claire which is strange seeing as all Claire does is advertise lux hauls and that is what the YT algorithm prioritizes.

This entire comment has me rolling.

Claire keeps Paris grounded? ROFL! Paris once said that he and his family admire people most who have little, people who are happy with less. That would be the antithesis of Claire.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.