Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG/YT lux mamas are pushing Bambini Fashion HARD. Unless you’re rolling in cash, why would you spend $ on designer labels for your children. Even if you’re rolling in cash, WHY? Poor Oni-Boy. I bought a pair of Dior sneakers and wanted to die. They were not comfortable and heavy. Kids don’t want this crap. She looks like a chav, again.
i buy my kids designer clothes here and there as I like them but I draw the line at inappropriate shoes. I even got my daughter Dr.Martens once and she seemed fine with them but they just seem so heavy 😂 but those balenciaga look horrendous, he is really struggling there. He doesn’t even look good on his feet with them, like he’s learning to walk all over again.

This probably sounds awful but I get irritating “Miss Perfect” vibes from here.

As for any spoilt offspring, you can buy everything but naturally good looks …always gives me a good snort 😂

Reactions: 4
i buy my kids designer clothes here and there as I like them but I draw the line at inappropriate shoes. I even got my daughter Dr.Martens once and she seemed fine with them but they just seem so heavy 😂 but those balenciaga look horrendous, he is really struggling there. He doesn’t even look good on his feet with them, like he’s learning to walk all over again.

This probably sounds awful but I get irritating “Miss Perfect” vibes from here.

As for any spoilt offspring, you can buy everything but naturally good looks …always gives me a good snort 😂
It’s just the whole pimping her child out to Instagram that gets me. He seems a bit bewildered at what’s going on - which is understandable as he is 2.

I just feel like - Claire (as much as she’s tried her hardest) is a bit of a failed model, so she’s hoping that someone will see her kid and he will become a model.

Ive always known people to buy Dc Martens because they are worth the money in terms of long lasting. Plus they aren’t like a Brag new money brand either

Ive always known people to buy Dc Martens because they are worth the money in terms of long lasting. Plus they aren’t like a Brag new money brand either
That only applies to adults, not children who’s feet will be grow constantly. I don’t see the point in buying them for kids considering they give you horrendous blisters the first time you wear them. My mum bought me a pair when I was about 7, I wore them once, they were agonising, I refused to wear them ever again.

These latest stories …. I can’t 🙊🙉🙈

Does anyone here want to watch Claire applying fake tan, does anyone here not understand how to apply it. Why does she think people would want to watch this? Does she think people are idiots? She’s so patronising and condescending.

And the casual … plus look at my house 🤦🏻‍♀️

The other picture …. I designed it all by myself. I’m such a clever girl…. who doesn’t designer their homes “all by themselves?” I don’t Understand, does she want us to clap and say well done. Or is it a case of, well they can help you at the store; you know that store I only shop at because I was his best friend; but I don’t need their help. You; reading this; need their help, but because I’m such a phenomenal trend setter I don’t.

She just something else.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

Does anyone here want to watch Claire applying fake tan, does anyone here not understand how to apply it. Why does she think people would want to watch this? Does she think people are idiots? She’s so patronising and condescending.

The other picture …. I designed it all by myself. I’m such a clever girl…. who doesn’t designer their homes “all by themselves?” I don’t Understand, does she want us to clap and say well done. Or is it a case of, well they can help you at the store; you know that store I only shop at because I was his best friend; but I don’t need their help. You; reading this; need their help, but because I’m such a phenomenal trend setter I don’t.

She just something else.
Too bad that whole room looks like tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe she married on her mother’s birthday. I mean, are you kidding me? Is nothing off limits? Her sisters must have a headache 24/7 from rolling their eyes at Claire.

I think Claire’s extension is v pretty, but we all know that room never looks like that. They’re all pigs. She couldn’t even go a month in the new house without smashing and breaking the vanity mirror. Claire doesn’t understand how to take care of nice things (ex. all of her handbags, poop on her wardrobe floor/entire house, Coke spilling all over new sofas) and she never will when she’s gifted so much of it from brand partnerships. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also, she has a 2yo and a sloth for a husband. Lazy + cream = Disaster.

You just have to laugh at her. She is someone who markets everything she has or does as the absolute best. When she was showing the barely renovated shed on the new property and calling it a bungalow, I spit out my water. She’s crazy! When she said they have so much property and gardens, but then said she can’t show beyond the “bungalow” because there’s a new home that you can see? So, you have neighbors that are an easy walk? That doesn’t sound like the country retreat she’s been describing.

I hope Claire realizes one day that she’s competing w no one but herself. She’d enjoy life more if she realized it.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she married on her mother’s birthday. I mean, are you kidding me? Is nothing off limits? Her sisters must have a headache 24/7 from rolling their eyes at Claire.

I think Claire’s extension is v pretty, but we all know that room never looks like that. They’re all pigs. She couldn’t even go a month in the new house without smashing and breaking the vanity mirror. Claire doesn’t understand how to take care of nice things (ex. all of her handbags, poop on her wardrobe floor/entire house, Coke spilling all over new sofas) and she never will when she’s gifted so much of it from brand partnerships. 🤷🏽‍♀️ Also, she has a 2yo and a sloth for a husband. Lazy + cream = Disaster.

You just have to laugh at her. She is someone who markets everything she has or does as the absolute best. When she was showing the barely renovated shed on the new property and calling it a bungalow, I spit out my water. She’s crazy! When she said they have so much property and gardens, but then said she can’t show beyond the “bungalow” because there’s a new home that you can see? So, you have neighbors that are an easy walk? That doesn’t sound like the country retreat she’s been describing.

I hope Claire realizes one day that she’s competing w no one but herself. She’d enjoy life more if she realized it.
Thing is mum’s will give up their birthdays for their children, I just feel like Claire would have felt any guilt regarding it. Probably be like - oh it’s your birthday present mum. Most normal people wouldn’t get married on a close relatives birthday unless there was literally no other date the could have done it on. Even then I would have been so embarrassed and not wanted to admit it. She makes it sound like she was doing her mum the greatest honour 🙄🙄🙄 I can just imagine her mum making excuses for her all the time. Or Claire going back to her old stomping grounds/school reunions and just acting like she’s better then anyone else.

I’m not surprised in the slightest one of her sisters doesn’t talk to her! Just imagine having this patronising sister who was probably always judging you and comparing your life. My sister is in a much better position then I am in life, she doesn’t go round gloating about it and trying to out do everyone. She also earned it as well, she didn’t need her husbands families money.

That’s the other thing. The lack of shame for it.

She wants to act like she’s this independent woman, my sisters an independent woman and would be offended if her husband or his family paid for something for her, yeah sure relationships you have your own way of doing things…. You might pay half each or take it in turns to pay etc, or pay a percentage of income.

Sorry if I offend anyone but in my opinion you can’t call yourself an independent woman if someone else is paying your way 90 or 100% of the time, or for the big things in your life. Buying your own clothes and shoes is one thing. Having someone else pay for your livelihood is another. I’d be embarrassed to be her.

The last thing Claire has is the moral high ground

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is mum’s will give up their birthdays for their children, I just feel like Claire would have felt any guilt regarding it. Probably be like - oh it’s your birthday present mum. Most normal people wouldn’t get married on a close relatives birthday unless there was literally no other date the could have done it on. Even then I would have been so embarrassed and not wanted to admit it. She makes it sound like she was doing her mum the greatest honour 🙄🙄🙄 I can just imagine her mum making excuses for her all the time. Or Claire going back to her old stomping grounds/school reunions and just acting like she’s better then anyone else.

I’m not surprised in the slightest one of her sisters doesn’t talk to her! Just imagine having this patronising sister who was probably always judging you and comparing your life. My sister is in a much better position then I am in life, she doesn’t go round gloating about it and trying to out do everyone. She also earned it as well, she didn’t need her husbands families money.

That’s the other thing. The lack of shame for it.

She wants to act like she’s this independent woman, my sisters an independent woman and would be offended if her husband or his family paid for something for her, yeah sure relationships you have your own way of doing things…. You might pay half each or take it in turns to pay etc, or pay a percentage of income.

Sorry if I offend anyone but in my opinion you can’t call yourself an independent woman if someone else is paying your way 90 or 100% of the time, or for the big things in your life. Buying your own clothes and shoes is one thing. Having someone else pay for your livelihood is another. I’d be embarrassed to be her.

The last thing Claire has is the moral high ground
The woman has zero humility.

I agree w everything you’ve said.

Reactions: 5

Ditto. Also, when she makes a huge point of telling us that she pays for things herself, I always think “yes, because your husband/his family paid for your properties therefore you have a very low cost base”! Her Hermes and Chanel handbag collections are crazy now, in my opinion. And the amount of clothes she buys 😬😬😬 There’s no way she really does wear things all the time.

Reactions: 6

I think “influencers” in general just wind me up. It’s this whole “money for nothing” culture. If you have money and you want to spend it on luxuries then 100% do so. Don’t let anyone dictate to you what you can spend your money on. But these influencers don’t have money, they just pretend then do, they live off of vouchers and freebies. Then you have people working hard for pittance. And that’s my biggest problem with Claire I think. This whole - I work really hard to afford all my luxuries. 1. No you don’t and 2. There are people in the world slaving their arses off, saving like mad, doing everything properly and yet they are meant to be made to feel like tit.

She has this whole narrative of I totally support people who save up their money for bags. In all honesty who actually can in this economic climate? She is so out of touch with reality…

This dress or bag or shoes is so affordable, no it isn’t. And you were given it or a discount off of it. So don’t act like you’re doing everyone a favour.

I just feel like she is a smack in the face for a lot of people.

People struggling to pay for things and she’s got her 2 year old wearing designer trainers. Again, If you can afford it then brilliant, absolutely not telling people they can’t spend their money on what they want. It’s the whole Bragy look at me and what I can provide for my child. I’m giving my child a better life by buying him these trainers and how ever many houses and whatever ever school he is apparently going to.

Just a whole lot of shaming from her I think 🤷🏻‍♀️

She just something else.
The dinning table is so far away from the kitchen…I’d have that closer to the kitchen and the seating area where the sofas are ….though the sofas are not my vibe and don’t care if they Timothy Oulton or not!

• Haha
The dinning table is so far away from the kitchen…I’d have that closer to the kitchen and the seating area where the sofas are ….though the sofas are not my vibe and don’t care if they Timothy Oulton or not!
I’d never even heard of him … is that bad? Am I like completely out of touch here?

Also these vlogs. I’m going to turn them into a drinking game. If it was a shot for every time she says province I’d be dead. I feel like she learnt that word last week and she using it because she thinks it makes her sound clever 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Claire is so transparent, you know she isn't showing the house because it's probably totally run down. The only semi nice thing is the pool and that is a stretch too. What's with all the furniture she has dragged out of the house 😳 that lounge chair by the pool with be ruined in the rain. She already wrecked the dressing table and by the looks of it the dining table and chairs will be the next thing ruined. Don't they have electricity? is that why she was doing her make-up outside with the natural light which incidentally made her look awful and also a teeny bit mental.
Her pronunciation of hydrangeas was very amusing too, no wonder her cute little boy always looks bewildered and doesn't speak.

• Haha
I think they use that light-up hideous TO (made for catalogue pics only) table as their everyday dining table. I literally can’t w how tacky this woman is. That table is on the left side at the end of the kitchen, the larger rectangular dining table is on the right. The whole thing is weird.

I’d never even heard of him … is that bad? Am I like completely out of touch here?

Also these vlogs. I’m going to turn them into a drinking game. If it was a shot for every time she says province I’d be dead. I feel like she learnt that word last week and she using it because she thinks it makes her sound clever 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
No one outside of Chelsea has heard of him. He has a bespoke design show on Kings Road and nearby there is a restaurant that’s popular with the Chelsea crowd that was designed by him. I think that’s why Claire things it’s so bougie, but it’s really more of an editorial piece OR something for someone who have a huge, super bougie home. Claire is a mum with a little boy and a lazy loaf of a spouse. It just doesn’t fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Kylie Jenner get the light up mirror and it became an insta trend? Then suddenly Claire was so into Timothy Oulton and had to have as much of it as possible?
Tacky as ever Claire, wanting to be like a Kardashian…

ETA - had a quick Google, Kylie got her mirror in 2016 and Claire got hers in 2017 😂

• Sick
Didn’t Kylie Jenner get the light up mirror and it became an insta trend? Then suddenly Claire was so into Timothy Oulton and had to have as much of it as possible?
Tacky as ever Claire, wanting to be like a Kardashian…

ETA - had a quick Google, Kylie got her mirror in 2016 and Claire got hers in 2017 😂
Can we call the next tread failed Kardashian wag 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how girls grow up wanting to be like a Kardashian or a wag. They are literally known for taking respectable brands and making them chavvy.

Two big examples are Hermes and louboutins. Hermes was an old money, classy brand. I understand what the company was trying to do to make it seem more elite and desirable but the people they are selling it to have completely ruined it. Kardashian’s, wags, influencers. No one who is actually respectable. I think in a few years Hermes won’t be the same. A lot of people are seeing who their priority customers are and don’t want to be associated with them

Essex girls nearly completely ruined Burberry in the 90s/ early 20s. Seeing a red sole is quite tacky now in Essex too. Maybe that’s the power of an Essex girl - just to ruin every brand 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we call the next tread failed Kardashian wag 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how girls grow up wanting to be like a Kardashian or a wag. They are literally known for taking respectable brands and making them chavvy.

Two big examples are Hermes and louboutins. Hermes was an old money, classy brand. I understand what the company was trying to do to make it seem more elite and desirable but the people they are selling it to have completely ruined it. Kardashian’s, wags, influencers. No one who is actually respectable. I think in a few years Hermes won’t be the same. A lot of people are seeing who their priority customers are and don’t want to be associated with them

Essex girls nearly completely ruined Burberry in the 90s/ early 20s. Seeing a red sole is quite tacky now in Essex too. Maybe that’s the power of an Essex girl - just to ruin every brand 😂😂😂
Could not agree more re Hermes. Cassie, two dollar signs self-proclaimed logo ho, Thorpe just bought an orange mini kelly. Granted it's hideous and we all know orange - in any shade from Hermes - is a sitting duck offer but still. When I see Cassie, Alyssa Lazy Lenore, Claire Chav Chanelle, Karen I Am A Man BritChick obsessing and getting Hermes in store, I can't respect the brand. I don't even grab for my bags anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I mean I get what Hermes was trying to do with the whole elite thing but I thinks it’s terribly backfired on them, at the end of the day they are getting their money as a company but when people are buying them just to sell for more money it’s a bit daft, the consumer is making the profit and not them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m hoping Chanel can swing itself round a bit, I know our favourite chav buys it but I think it’s not as bad as Hermes in terms of chavs, wags, wannabes and the kardashian colonisers 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ll give it to her the new pictures with the turban she does look good. Whether she’s using a filter or not I don’t know 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.