Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really think that’s how being gay works.
It’s def not, but this kid is one big ‘ol mama’s boy! Claire will hate every single partner that boy deems worthy of his time. And they’ll most likely dislike her too because of the trauma she will surely inflict on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s super gross how she sexualized those kids. The girl also seems quite a bit older too. Or maybe it just seems so because Oni seems a little slow on the uptick.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I absolutely hate when adults do this! Stop sexualising children by saying - oh they were in love or his little girlfriend. It’s disgusting. Seriously, leave children to be children. Stop trying to put children into relationships! That’s all in your head not a child’s.

Sorry rant over but I can’t stand it when adults do things like this not realising it’s actually sexualising children

I know a lot of people think awww it’s cute. But it isn’t. This is why we have boys growing into men thinking they have a right to dictate to women and be possessive over them. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to say that children are in relationships with each other. I really hope that kid isn’t gay, because if Claire is doing stuff like this when he is 2, I doubt she will want him gay at all
I think you are taking it a little too far, I’d say she would be a very loving mum to her son, gay, straight or whatever!

It’s def not, but this kid is one big ‘ol mama’s boy! Claire will hate every single partner that boy deems worthy of his time. And they’ll most likely dislike her too because of the trauma she will surely inflict on him 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s super gross how she sexualized those kids. The girl also seems quite a bit older too. Or maybe it just seems so because Oni seems a little slow on the uptick.
You are saying for his Mother not to sexualise him it could traumatise him to be Gay, then you are basically calling an innocent child you don’t even know ‘slow’. Maybe you should just leave it there!

Reactions: 2
I also find issue with parents who love saying their children are flirting with another child or adult of the opposite sex. It’s just so dated, AND it may later make a child feel boxed in by their parents. Let’s let that behavior, as well as those awful gender reveal parties, stay where it belongs: in the past.

Now let’s bring it all back to Claire, everyone. Oni-boy already has it hard enough w his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just wondering how old Oni boy is because I've never seen him say one word that makes sense
I think he has just turned 2.
I think you are taking it a little too far, I’d say she would be a very loving mum to her son, gay, straight or whatever!

You are saying for his Mother not to sexualise him it could traumatise him to be Gay, then you are basically calling an innocent child you don’t even know ‘slow’. Maybe you should just leave it there!
Ok I agree with what you’ve said, I just think when parents do that in general it usually makes it hard for their child to come out. Doing things like that ingrains heterosexual normative into children who then grow up feeling that they will disappoint their parents if they were anything but straight.

I don’t think you can traumatise a child into being Lgbtq+\queer but you can traumatise a child into being straight. I also agree that being a mummy’s boy doesn’t make you gay or feminine 😂

LOL this isn’t what I said at all. Parents can inflict all sorts of trauma on their kids, and Claire certainly will because she’s so obsessed with how people perceive her (so of course anyone the kid brings home, be it friend or otherwise and unless they come from wealthy families, will be seen as not good enough for her precious boy). All the kids of influencers will be in therapy in 10-15 years because their parents used them for content without their consent.

So basically people caught on that she was getting an average of 600-700 likes per pictures on a good day 1k out of 152k followers. Now she’s hiding her followers and claiming it’s the algorithm 🙉🙊🙈

LOL this isn’t what I said at all. Parents can inflict all sorts of trauma on their kids, and Claire certainly will because she’s so obsessed with how people perceive her (so of course anyone the kid brings home, be it friend or otherwise and unless they come from wealthy families, will be seen as not good enough for her precious boy). All the kids of influencers will be in therapy in 10-15 years because their parents used them for content without their consent.
And people need to be really careful with who they share pictures of their children with especially if they are just wearing nappies. I know in our minds we hope that it’s ok to post those images (and obviously it SHOULD be ok) but we can’t take into account who can see our profiles, especially when you are an “influencer.”

In an ideal world we can do what we want, and I know people will argue the case that you can’t do things just incase there are pedos around, but people do have to be so careful with the dangers of social media. It’s another one of my safeguarding bugs when it comes to being influencers and posting pictures of your children - which someone else has said - they don’t consent to because they aren’t old enough.

I think if you’re an influencer maybe have another account that is private just for people you actually know if you want to share pictures of your children. I know ideally we shouldn’t have to think of these things but it’s the world we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like how are you meant to go through thousands of views and likes to make sure you’re keeping your child safe. Bit different if you have like 500 followers and you can check who is viewing your images and block individual people you don’t think are safe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So basically people caught on that she was getting an average of 600-700 likes per pictures on a good day 1k out of 152k followers. Now she’s hiding her followers and claiming it’s the algorithm 🙉🙊🙈

And people need to be really careful with who they share pictures of their children with especially if they are just wearing nappies. I know in our minds we hope that it’s ok to post those images (and obviously it SHOULD be ok) but we can’t take into account who can see our profiles, especially when you are an “influencer.”

In an ideal world we can do what we want, and I know people will argue the case that you can’t do things just incase there are pedos around, but people do have to be so careful with the dangers of social media. It’s another one of my safeguarding bugs when it comes to being influencers and posting pictures of your children - which someone else has said - they don’t consent to because they aren’t old enough.

I think if you’re an influencer maybe have another account that is private just for people you actually know if you want to share pictures of your children. I know ideally we shouldn’t have to think of these things but it’s the world we live in 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like how are you meant to go through thousands of views and likes to make sure you’re keeping your child safe. Bit different if you have like 500 followers and you can check who is viewing your images and block individual people you don’t think are safe
These women will bleep out anything, including their children, if that means another Hermes bag. It’s the Kardashian-esque world, and we’re all just living in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220726-215853_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215903_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215907_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215918_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215939_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215956_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-215946_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220726-220002_Instagram.jpg

Girl, you have way too much time on your hands to be writing essays on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she mentioned cheap labour, quality etc. babes you’re the one spending thousands on a product that in the great scale of things probably cost £10 to be made 🤦🏻‍♀️ She honestly thinks the workers who make designer products are actually making their fair share of it. It’s a form of capitalism darling, don’t act like it’s so ethical

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love how she mentioned cheap labour, quality etc. babes you’re the one spending thousands on a product that in the great scale of things probably cost £10 to be made 🤦🏻‍♀️ She honestly thinks the workers who make designer products are actually making their fair share of it. It’s a form of capitalism darling, don’t act like it’s so ethical
Plus she’s always hawking fast fashion and then encouraging her followers to buy it too. Get off your high horse, Claire.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A kiss that you just so happen to have your camera on to film… for no reason 🤦🏻‍♀️
Poor Claire the skin around her eyes is so dry and wrinkling. She needs to put some seriously hydrating serum on them. Something thick and soothing. If I were her I would spend less on handbags and more on improving my skin/hair/looks.

Poor Claire the skin around her eyes is so dry and wrinkling. She needs to put some seriously hydrating serum on them. Something thick and soothing. If I were her I would spend less on handbags and more on improving my skin/hair/looks.
Yet she’s been hyping different skin care products, I think there has been what 3 different brands in as many months?
Plus this more then likely has a filter on it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Yet she’s been hyping different skin care products, I think there has been what 3 different brands in as many months?
Plus this more then likely has a filter on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s reminds me of all those people who have designer clothes on and have really bad teeth and you just think… that doesn’t make sense 😂 priorities?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s reminds me of all those people who have designer clothes on and have really bad teeth and you just think… that doesn’t make sense 😂 priorities?
Not Claire but I remember seeing some other “influencer” receive I think three maybe four different beauty kits ie serums moisturisers etc and they were like - oh my gosh I’m so glad they sent me this product because I was running out. But said it for about two of them. Same product different brand

I just thought maybe use the other brand first? You can’t be running out, you literally opened the same thing last week 🙊🙈🙉 influencers think we’re dumb 😂😂😂 claire hun we know you aren’t using that tatcha on a regular basis. You’ve never mentioned it before until now with your little - paid promotion ad 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please don’t insult our intelligence 😂

at least claire doesn’t do that annoying tapping nails on product thing all the influencers do, literally grates on me 😂😂😂

She's posted a video doing a slight tour of the home they bought in France and the grounds are really pretty

She's posted a video doing a slight tour of the home they bought in France and the grounds are really pretty
I watched it on fast forward with the sound off because I didn't want to hear her stupid voice and all I saw was a bed, the pool and some trees lol

• Haha
I watched it on fast forward with the sound off because I didn't want to hear her stupid voice and all I saw was a bed, the pool and some trees lol
The grounds might be nice now, but give it time. The interior will be tacky, the grass will be dead and the pool will be grotty.

• Sad
The grounds might be nice now, but give it time. The interior will be tacky, the grass will be dead and the pool will be grotty.
Yeah I mean that’s high maintenance. Which if you’re a Gardner is fine but if you don’t have the time or money then that’ll be ruined. I think it has the potential to look beautiful but it doesn’t seem like julien has any cells to do it, so it would be left for Claire to do. Can’t see her doing it either, so let’s hope they have the money to pay someone for upkeep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.