Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re going to let our dog and childs crappy nappy sit on your new bag? 🤮🤮🤮

she sooooo didn’t expect the bracelet. 🙄😒🙄😒 sure jan. Your husband isn’t clever enough to think of that by himself. We’re not fooled. And the whole - you have to make it personal because everyone wears them. 🫢😳😱🤯 you mean to say someone has the audacity to have the same as you… mrs trend forecaster. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t stand how she constantly says that “X is going to sell out, so hurry up and buy it”. She’s encouraging this bananas “going going gone” mindset, then goes and buys 3 pairs of basically the same pair for herself because why? Has she no shame?

And what the hell is shopdazl?! SHEIN, but make it Essex “boutique”?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The hyperboles continue! "I got a really, really great deal on this suitcase!" The woman cannot help herself. I had to laugh, especially when she said that she had looked so long that she considered buying new. That was clearly a fleeting thought as a new LV suitcase in the same size is well over $10K. In reality, she wanted a LV trunk and couldn't even afford an old one, then set her sights on the luggage, couldn't afford them new and went the vintage route. But let's spin the story. She is insufferable. I would not be making any visits to the France house until the shed in the back is ready.
Well, Lydia Millen has topped Claire on the LV trunk situation ... Lyds has 2 LV trunks and I have to admit, they're gorgeous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Well, Lydia Millen has topped Claire on the LV trunk situation ... Lyds has 2 LV trunks and I have to admit, they're gorgeous.
I love their little passive aggressive warfare. I missed Lydia having two trunks. lol! That must drive Claire insane, but also why she’s acting like suitcases are better, trunks are for those who want to waste their $ when the suitcase “is the same”. Soon Claire will say how much better having the suitcase is. No it’s not.

Reactions: 4
My very rare 🤦🏻‍♀️
is this the next bag she has decided goes with everything?
It’s her favorite Hermes leather and yet has a million Hermes bags and none in box. She and LP are glorified car salespeople, pushing old lux goods for astronomical prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like If someone asked me to sum Claire up, I would send them this and they’d understand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
“They were giving it away.” “Which is absolutely not true.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Trying to be super casual about it to my husband and he spotted it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously you dumbass. She’s like a laurel and hardy sketch all on her own
It’s like she’s trying to out brag herself.

she thinks people are going to believe her.. who filmed you then dopey. Your toddler?
Girls living in the land of Oz with rainbow unicorns

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I feel like If someone asked me to sum Claire up, I would send them this and they’d understand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
“They were giving it away.” “Which is absolutely not true.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Trying to be super casual about it to my husband and he spotted it. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously you dumbass. She’s like a laurel and hardy sketch all on her own
It’s like she’s trying to out brag herself.

she thinks people are going to believe her.. who filmed you then dopey. Your toddler?
Girls living in the land of Oz with rainbow unicorns
I mean sure, if it’s a brag to buy your own anniversary gifts that you then try to say were from your husband. She’s so looney.

If she’s trying to be funny, she missed the mark by miles 🫠

• Haha
Thought France was better then uk 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She overcompensates so much. It’s actually hilarious and depressing at the same time. To me this reads: “‘We’ bought a house in the south of France, but don’t get me wrong, I LOVE this house too. Haha <self-deprecating aw shucks giggle>”. Okay, and??? I don’t know, but there’s just something about the way she tries to communicate that’s a bleeping mess.

• Haha
She overcompensates so much. It’s actually hilarious and depressing at the same time. To me this reads: “‘We’ bought a house in the south of France, but don’t get me wrong, I LOVE this house too. Haha <self-deprecating aw shucks giggle>”. Okay, and??? I don’t know, but there’s just something about the way she tries to communicate that’s a bleeping mess.
😂😂 she’s so weird. I don’t know why people like her don’t just enjoy there lives in private. Why must she attract all this attention her way, it’s not necessary or safe tbh

advertising when you’ve left your property, or abroad is such a silly move. We’ve all seen the burglaries now. I hope she’s not posting in real time.

Reactions: 7
😂😂 she’s so weird. I don’t know why people like her don’t just enjoy there lives in private. Why must she attract all this attention her way, it’s not necessary or safe tbh

advertising when you’ve left your property, or abroad is such a silly move. We’ve all seen the burglaries now. I hope she’s not posting in real time.
She does it because she wants to get brands to partner with her on decor, paint, design, you name it. The same reason why every other influencer does it. Who cares about my child's safety? I want discounted Timothy Oulton furniture!

• Sick
Reactions: 8

I mean is there anything worth stealing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean is there anything worth stealing 😂
Maybe not anything this group couldn’t 1)afford on their own or 2) live without, but her handbag and RTW collection is extensive and would catch a great value on the resale market. Home girl has to have half a million dollars in handbags alone. Don’t get my started on the shoes, jewelry, and RTW.

Maybe not anything this group couldn’t 1)afford on their own or 2) live without, but her handbag and RTW collection is extensive and would catch a great value on the resale market. Home girl has to have half a million dollars in handbags alone. Don’t get my started on the shoes, jewelry, and RTW.
Do you think she keeps all the bags etc she buys? I’ve always wondered if she keeps the main ones and then sells the other ones. For more luxury goods granted.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she keeps all the bags etc she buys? I’ve always wondered if she keeps the main ones and then sells the other ones. For more luxury goods granted.
I think she keeps most unless there is a need to sell. She’s mentioned selling bags (some Chanel, YSL, Fendi) bags to make room for a new Hermes bag. I can’t believe how many bags she has. I believe she had to split all of her brand collection videos up by Hermes, Chanel, and misc because she had so freaking many. It was nuts. I have what I consider a lot of bags (16 or so, not all luxe, some Telfar and quirky specialty bags in the mix) and I freak out because I simply can’t use them all as frequently as I’d like to because I have to carry a laptop to/from work when I go to the office. I miss being able to leave my devices at the office and just carry a bag. On the flip side, I don’t miss going to an office every day. 😂

• Haha
The chav wants a poodle. I have no words. 🤣😂🤣

I think she keeps most unless there is a need to sell. She’s mentioned selling bags (some Chanel, YSL, Fendi) bags to make room for a new Hermes bag. I can’t believe how many bags she has. I believe she had to split all of her brand collection videos up by Hermes, Chanel, and misc because she had so freaking many. It was nuts. I have what I consider a lot of bags (16 or so, not all luxe, some Telfar and quirky specialty bags in the mix) and I freak out because I simply can’t use them all as frequently as I’d like to because I have to carry a laptop to/from work when I go to the office. I miss being able to leave my devices at the office and just carry a bag. On the flip side, I don’t miss going to an office every day. 😂
The hoarding is insane. I would look at those shelves and think “Why did I not invest this money?”. Her collection is foolish. They do not have that kind of $.

Reactions: 6
The hoarding is insane. I would look at those shelves and think “Why did I not invest this money?”. Her collection is foolish. They do not have that kind of $.
The same thing comes to my mind every time she adds something new to her collection.

God forbid Julien's parents stop giving them money and she divorce Julien. She would walk away with nothing but bags that she'd have to resell to survive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.