Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I surprised Claire and Paris love La Guèrite in Cannes, and took her Mum there for her 60th? No. This is such a cheesy place to go, but on par for chavs visiting Southern France.

Her son also seems like such a brat. While she loves to say how much ppl love him, I imagine that lasts until the first tantrum.

Reactions: 4
Am I surprised Claire and Paris love La Guèrite in Cannes, and took her Mum there for her 60th? No. This is such a cheesy place to go, but on par for chavs visiting Southern France.

Her son also seems like such a brat. While she loves to say how much ppl love him, I imagine that lasts until the first tantrum.
I get the same vibe from the kid. He makes these facial expressions that make my wrist twitch (because he likely needs a little swat on the diapered butt for being a brat). When she was driving to pick up her keys to the France house, he was doing that fake cry crap and throwing his body around in his car seat (seated tantrum). I’m sure he was hot and maybe it had been a while since he ate since they were traveling and running errands most of the day but he just looked like he’s an annoying handful.

I’m not really a kid person per se, but I do enjoy well-behaved, sweet children.

Reactions: 2
I get the same vibe from the kid. He makes these facial expressions that make my wrist twitch (because he likely needs a little swat on the diapered butt for being a brat). When she was driving to pick up her keys to the France house, he was doing that fake cry crap and throwing his body around in his car seat (seated tantrum). I’m sure he was hot and maybe it had been a while since he ate since they were traveling and running errands most of the day but he just looked like he’s an annoying handful.

I’m not really a kid person per se, but I do enjoy well-behaved, sweet children.
The face only a mother could love? Are we talking about Julien now 😂😂😂 both have a very vacant expression, always looks drunk? Or like tipsy?

everybody else - this is a nice lake
Claire - no it’s literally THE.MOST.BEAUTIFUL lake. You don’t understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does she not have a personal account for friends and family where she can post endless pics of her kid? I’m sick of seeing him and I’m sure 90% of her followers think the same. It will seriously be her career downfall! A post here and there is fine but it’s literally constant?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does she not have a personal account for friends and family where she can post endless pics of her kid? I’m sick of seeing him and I’m sure 90% of her followers think the same. It will seriously be her career downfall! A post here and there is fine but it’s literally constant?!
It is a bit mix and match isn’t it? I’ve always thought that. Have it dedicated to one thing and stick with that

Career?...what career?...lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Career?...what career?...lololol
I’ve literally only seen her working for one company - luxury promise - she’s done a few bits from what we’ve seen and that’s it. Her career is buying Hermes bags with her husbands money

Reactions: 7
She must be so exhausted with everything being *THE BEST EVER*. Every dress is the best, every bag is the best, the house is the best, the furniture, even the documentary she watched is the best

How is this her first real holiday in years, they were in the Seychelles in April!
Since Paris likely wrote off that holiday as a business expense, the queen chav has to be careful about what she says. Plus, these statements go in line with "This toilet paper is the BEST EVAH! This fourth butt cream I've tried is REVOLUTIONA-RAY! I CAN-NOT believe I got my hands on an (ugly) orange bag from Hermes! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get one!". She always speaks in hyperbole because she always has to convince herself that she's as "AMAAAAAZIN" as she knows she's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since Paris likely wrote off that holiday as a business expense, the queen chav has to be careful about what she says. Plus, these statements go in line with "This toilet paper is the BEST EVAH! This fourth butt cream I've tried is REVOLUTIONA-RAY! I CAN-NOT believe I got my hands on an (ugly) orange bag from Hermes! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get one!". She always speaks in hyperbole because she always has to convince herself that she's as "AMAAAAAZIN" as she knows she's not.
What about the holiday she had when she was looking for the house? When Julien was on the beach and told her to go look herself because he couldn’t be bothered.

The latest video with Julien trying clothes on… I even offered to buy them for him. £50? £49.99? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s generous of you baring in mind you want to kid everyone you can afford £1000s.
Her page is really going down hill fast now that she isn’t sharing luxury products anymore. She’s just showing high street purchases. Hardly living the lush life are we darling

she talks to him like a child. “What was it you said?” “Say what you said again.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s patronising to her own husband. I keep expecting her to pat him on the head and start calling him a good boy. 🐶🐶🐶 maybe she that yellow bag of hers is full of paris snacks 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
What about the holiday she had when she was looking for the house? When Julien was on the beach and told her to go look herself because he couldn’t be bothered.

The latest video with Julien trying clothes on… I even offered to buy them for him. £50? £49.99? 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s generous of you baring in mind you want to kid everyone you can afford £1000s.
Her page is really going down hill fast now that she isn’t sharing luxury products anymore. She’s just showing high street purchases. Hardly living the lush life are we darling

she talks to him like a child. “What was it you said?” “Say what you said again.” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s patronising to her own husband. I keep expecting her to pat him on the head and start calling him a good boy. 🐶🐶🐶 maybe she that yellow bag of hers is full of paris snacks 🤦🏻‍♀️
And it's non-stop Affiliate Links. Geez, enough already. Giving us Em Sheldon vibes.
And seriously, to be compared to Em Sheldon is the absolute worst insult one can ever get.
Times are tough for everyone. How about, for just one week or even a day or two, stop encouraging people to buy non-essential crap. Let's see if you can do it Claire. :rolleyes:
Probably not.
A 50th ugly ass Hermezzzz bag is not going to pay for itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And it's non-stop Affiliate Links. Geez, enough already. Giving us Em Sheldon vibes.
And seriously, to be compared to Em Sheldon is the absolute worst insult one can ever get.
Times are tough for everyone. How about, for just one week or even a day or two, stop encouraging people to buy non-essential crap. Let's see if you can do it Claire. :rolleyes:
Probably not.
A 50th ugly ass Hermezzzz bag is not going to pay for itself.
Thank goodness she can't start in with the Amazon storefront. I cannot believe how many US influencers have started this. Of course I realize it's all about the $, they will continue to stoop ever so low, but honestly? Amazon sells crap when it comes to fashion. Are you really trying to push a $5K coat and then say you're IN LOVE with a polyester dress? I just can't.

Reactions: 6
Thank goodness she can't start in with the Amazon storefront. I cannot believe how many US influencers have started this. Of course I realize it's all about the $, they will continue to stoop ever so low, but honestly? Amazon sells crap when it comes to fashion. Are you really trying to push a $5K coat and then say you're IN LOVE with a polyester dress? I just can't.
My point exactly. It’s either spend more money on designer with the idea it’s an investment piece and you can justify spending 1k+ on something, or it’s not worth it an you might as well spend £100 on a dress 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ We need a narrative and then stick to it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Claire has just bought 3 pairs of new balance sneakers in different shades of beige and cream… kind of felt disgusted at how frivolous she is.

I wouldn’t mind if it was different occasions but why does she do these things in one shop without even seeing the bloody shoes.

Quite ignorant when so many people are struggling and everyone is talking about the cost of living right now.

she’s just so wasteful and selfish… 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Claire has just bought 3 pairs of new balance sneakers in different shades of beige and cream… kind of felt disgusted at how frivolous she is.

I wouldn’t mind if it was different occasions but why does she do these things in one shop without even seeing the bloody shoes.

Quite ignorant when so many people are struggling and everyone is talking about the cost of living right now.

she’s just so wasteful and selfish… 😂
But they are literally the same? Slightly different colours (all of which look like they need a wash) I don’t understand why you would need to buy three of essentially the same shoe? Like would the first ones not go with whatever you were buying the 2nd and 3rd ones to match?
What a waste of money?!
I mean that’s if she is actually buying them, amount of times I’ve seen her do this and then we never see them.
And why do we need to know?! I don’t understand.

I can’t help but feel like she’s running out of money. I know buying house is a lot of money but if you’re short for cash and can no longer buy all the luxury designer stuff you wanted then why did you buy a house. Sorry I mean another house

The hyperboles continue! "I got a really, really great deal on this suitcase!" The woman cannot help herself. I had to laugh, especially when she said that she had looked so long that she considered buying new. That was clearly a fleeting thought as a new LV suitcase in the same size is well over $10K. In reality, she wanted a LV trunk and couldn't even afford an old one, then set her sights on the luggage, couldn't afford them new and went the vintage route. But let's spin the story. She is insufferable. I would not be making any visits to the France house until the shed in the back is ready.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.