Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I mean that’s high maintenance. Which if you’re a Gardner is fine but if you don’t have the time or money then that’ll be ruined. I think it has the potential to look beautiful but it doesn’t seem like julien has any cells to do it, so it would be left for Claire to do. Can’t see her doing it either, so let’s hope they have the money to pay someone for upkeep
Can you swim in a pool year round in the south of France? If they’re only there for the summer, they’ll definitely have to pay a caretaker when they’re not there for long stretches.

Reactions: 3
Can you swim in a pool year round in the south of France? If they’re only there for the summer, they’ll definitely have to pay a caretaker when they’re not there for long stretches.
One more thought - they strike me as the kind of family who has all the fancy tit and high end labels inside the house, but then the neighborhood association sends them letters upon letters about cleaning up their yard because it’s taking away from the tidiness of the street. But because you can’t throw an Hermès tag on a bush, they don’t particularly care.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I mean that’s high maintenance. Which if you’re a Gardner is fine but if you don’t have the time or money then that’ll be ruined. I think it has the potential to look beautiful but it doesn’t seem like julien has any cells to do it, so it would be left for Claire to do. Can’t see her doing it either, so let’s hope they have the money to pay someone for upkeep
She said in the video they're keeping the existing gardener

Reactions: 4
I thought the same thing. Trees, especially those that produce fruits, need special attention that this little family clearly struggles to do. Maybe Claire can delegate that to her husband who seems to have ample time on his hands? If they need to pay a professional gardener it’ll never happen because buying this property was a STRETCH for these two.

Reactions: 5
I thought the same thing. Trees, especially those that produce fruits, need special attention that this little family clearly struggles to do. Maybe Claire can delegate that to her husband who seems to have ample time on his hands? If they need to pay a professional gardener it’ll never happen because buying this property was a STRETCH for these two.
I believe she borrowed the money from his family, because she said you either need to pay cash or a big deposit !
There is so much land that it is going to be a nightmare keeping up with it!

Listen I actually like Claire. I’m big in the Lydia and Josie threads and Claire has just never rubbed me the wrong way like they do.

But…watching her newest vlog I’m just SO confused as to what is going on with her skin. Yes eczema and post partum can wreak havoc on you but what the hell is going on?!? She looks like she’s in her late 40s despite being in her early to mid 30s right? Someone please help me understand.

Reactions: 8
What AF does she think she looks like in this dress ? Kate Middleton ? In your dreams !! Claire the 80’s want their gos awful dress back. Just reminds me of a charity shop find.
She wouldn’t look to out of place in 1914 if the dress was ankle length tbh. Picture I’ve added is the Queen in 1940. Literally same vibe, except queen was 14 and Claire is what 36 going on 44

Kate Middleton 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Funniest thing I’ve heard all week. More like fergie. Shows how cultured her dribbling husband-baby knows. Looks like something a little housewife who has ladies round for tea and cake (prepared by a servant) would wear.

Terrible. Material looks cheap. Pattern looks like old fashioned wallpaper

I really think she needs to find a trend or some kind of aesthetic and stick to it. Her fashion sense is everywhere.

Fashion world has S/S and A/W with certain trends (remember she’s a “trend forecaster”) yet nothing she wears has any line of consistency. It’s just look at this random outfit I bought out of the charity shop or found in my great grandmothers attic or look what I made from great granny’s curtains/wallpaper

Nothing she wears matched or makes sense/has a theme

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
What AF does she think she looks like in this dress ? Kate Middleton ? In your dreams !! Claire the 80’s want their gos awful dress back. Just reminds me of a charity shop find.
Every photo she posts, it looks like she has a different body shape 🤔🤔🤔

Those dresses on her stories are seriously gorgeous (sorry guys disagreeing with most of you 🤣) but oh so expensive! If only I could afford them … but who realistically can?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Those dresses on her stories are seriously gorgeous (sorry guys disagreeing with most of you 🤣) but oh so expensive! If only I could afford them … but who realistically can?!?

Lovely dresses I agree but most of them don't suit her!

A lot of them remind me of old unflattering maternity dresses.

Seriously tho, how many dresses does 1 woman need ? She always says”I’m going to wear this SO much”. I always think how ? Unless you’re going to change your outfit 3x a day 🙄

• Haha
Lovely dresses I agree but most of them don't suit her!
This is exactly the point. A stylist who can’t dress who own body. She’s a mess.

A lot of them remind me of old unflattering maternity dresses.

Seriously tho, how many dresses does 1 woman need ? She always says”I’m going to wear this SO much”. I always think how ? Unless you’re going to change your outfit 3x a day 🙄
Exactly. I remember years ago when she “bought” 4+ Max Mara coats because they’re “forever pieces” and she’d get so much wear out of them. She never posted them again after her partnership with LVR was over. It’s all BS. They get their vouchers, spend, spend, spend, “It’s the greatest thing ever!” and then it sits on a closet or heads off to LP for resale.

Zimmerman dresses are v much maternity wear from the 80s or ladies frolicking in the English countryside in the 50s. It’s a look but I NEVER see anyone wearing these dresses. Never. They’re for IG.

I’m having a laugh over her incessant complaints re the new push on IG for videos. Claire isn’t the only one complaining, mainly bc video takes more effort than walking out of your London flat and taking the same outfit photo over and over and over again to post. 🙄 These ladies love a sponsorship, vouchers right and left but are really challenged when they have to put in the slightest amount of work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Honore is struggling to walk in those Balenciaga clodhoppers 😂😂😂
IG/YT lux mamas are pushing Bambini Fashion HARD. Unless you’re rolling in cash, why would you spend $ on designer labels for your children. Even if you’re rolling in cash, WHY? Poor Oni-Boy. I bought a pair of Dior sneakers and wanted to die. They were not comfortable and heavy. Kids don’t want this crap. She looks like a chav, again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
IG/YT lux mamas are pushing Bambini Fashion HARD. Unless you’re rolling in cash, why would you spend $ on designer labels for your children. Even if you’re rolling in cash, WHY? Poor Oni-Boy. I bought a pair of Dior sneakers and wanted to die. They were not comfortable and heavy. Kids don’t want this crap. She looks like a chav, again.
I’d assume those horrid sneakers were fake if I saw him out and about because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would buy those for their kid?!?

They look like Frankenstein and her monster with the way he’s walking.

• Haha
I’d assume those horrid sneakers were fake if I saw him out and about because WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would buy those for their kid?!?

They look like Frankenstein and her monster with the way he’s walking.
I don’t think he has the model gene either 😂 half the time he just looked annoyed and confused (gets the confusion from his dad probably)

Looks like a chav again? Did she ever stop then? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Buying designer for kids everyday wear is totally ridiculous, maybe for a very special event. I don’t think that people down in chav land will be too impressed. Watch out Claire, too much fake tan and designer crap and you will mistaken for a local « Cagole »!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.