Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have an Essex mobile and a Chelsea mobile?

Bless her. I know what she meant but I'll still take the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she buy that tiny Essex flat herself before she met Paris? Then his parents bought that Essex house? She always claims the Essex home is hers.

Didn’t she buy that tiny Essex flat herself before she met Paris? Then his parents bought that Essex house? She always claims the Essex home is hers.
She wishes. Claire never owned any property, which isn’t unheard of for a 20-something in London. Most people cannot come up with the funds so early since it’s quite expensive.

She and Paris purchased both the Chelsea flat and Essex home within months of each other, and months after getting married. Read: Paris’ family gift homes as wedding gifts. All homes stay in his family’s trust, as most wealthy families do, which is why Claire was hellbent on buying something herself - enter pointless home in Provence.

Side note: I had a giggle re her recent IG story about when needing an Hermes fix she can do a short drive to Cannes or St. Tropez. This home is hours away from either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She wishes. Claire never owned any property, which isn’t unheard of for a 20-something in London. Most people cannot come up with the funds so early since it’s quite expensive.

She and Paris purchased both the Chelsea flat and Essex home within months of each other, and months after getting married. Read: Paris’ family gift homes as wedding gifts. All homes stay in his family’s trust, as most wealthy families do, which is why Claire was hellbent on buying something herself - enter pointless home in Provence.

Side note: I had a giggle re her recent IG story about when needing an Hermes fix she can do a short drive to Cannes or St. Tropez. This home is hours away from either.
😂😂😂 I meant to say Chelsea there but she literally gave a little tour of it and was talking about it being so lovely as so many memories from being single and working in Harrod’s. Girls do you think working in Harrods for young girls these days is a good way to find a rich husband? I’m not young or looking for a husband just gossiping 😂

Anyone else find it so odd that Paris seems to be pretty daft on camera, seems to hardly work and his family just seems happy to be financing this? Surely responsible hardworking parents would expect him to somewhat stand on his own feet.

it can’t be a very healthy lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 I meant to say Chelsea there but she literally gave a little tour of it and was talking about it being so lovely as so many memories from being single and working in Harrod’s. Girls do you think working in Harrods for young girls these days is a good way to find a rich husband? I’m not young or looking for a husband just gossiping 😂

Anyone else find it so odd that Paris seems to be pretty daft on camera, seems to hardly work and his family just seems happy to be financing this? Surely responsible hardworking parents would expect him to somewhat stand on his own feet.

it can’t be a very healthy lifestyle.
Claire used to bleep herself up and go to all the bars where she knew bankers went after work. That’s how she met Paris. None of his friends were interested in her because she looked like a clown w her makeup and clothes and were shocked he was interested in her (he has said this in a video years ago!), but Claire is his type of gal. It makes sense. Money can’t buy you class. Paris and Claire are blatant examples of this.

Paris’ family is new money, and his parents both come from cultures where their little boys can do no wrong. I guarantee they’re shits to his sister, but to Paris - they just love his lazy bottom to bits. Look at how Claire LUSTS after Oni-Boy. Same scenario. They’re literally living in the 1950s.

You have to laugh at Claire trying to “humble” brag in her stories. Oh she just can’t be bothered w London heat, Provence is soooo much better. It is ALWAYS hot as hell in the south of France all summer, hence why people go there and stay on the water OR have pools. I was just in London in June and it was amazing! Sunny but cool, we wore jeans and long-sleeved shirts. Sure, London is having an awful heatwave right now but it’s happening everywhere, even in her beloved Provence. Why not say how lucky they were to get this property w a pool just as this heatwave was coming? But it can never be that simple.

Dearest Claire, you’re not one in a million, babe. There are a million of you. You are not special, hun.

Reactions: 15
Claire used to bleep herself up and go to all the bars where she knew bankers went after work. That’s how she met Paris. None of his friends were interested in her because she looked like a clown w her makeup and clothes and were shocked he was interested in her (he has said this in a video years ago!), but Claire is his type of gal. It makes sense. Money can’t buy you class. Paris and Claire are blatant examples of this.

Paris’ family is new money, and his parents both come from cultures where their little boys can do no wrong. I guarantee they’re shits to his sister, but to Paris - they just love his lazy bottom to bits. Look at how Claire LUSTS after Oni-Boy. Same scenario. They’re literally living in the 1950s.

You have to laugh at Claire trying to “humble” brag in her stories. Oh she just can’t be bothered w London heat, Provence is soooo much better. It is ALWAYS hot as hell in the south of France all summer, hence why people go there and stay on the water OR have pools. I was just in London in June and it was amazing! Sunny but cool, we wore jeans and long-sleeved shirts. Sure, London is having an awful heatwave right now but it’s happening everywhere, even in her beloved Provence. Why not say how lucky they were to get this property w a pool just as this heatwave was coming? But it can never be that simple.

Dearest Claire, you’re not one in a million, babe. There are a million of you. You are not special, hun.
I remember him saying this and when he discovered what Essex women were all about. Like her style of dressing and fake tan in comparison to his more continental cultured crowd. She did land on h feet with him as he’s rich, privileged and lazy which means no pressure on her and actually she looks like the hardworking one with all her little hobbies.

if his parents are new money judging by his upbringing and attitude he doesn’t seem gaudy prior to leading the life he has with her. So many idiots like that around SW London. Just very privileged and don’t know any different.

do you think his mother is quite chic? I think she may have been in a bit of a shocked state meeting Claire and her lot haha

Reactions: 5
I remember him saying this and when he discovered what Essex women were all about. Like her style of dressing and fake tan in comparison to his more continental cultured crowd. She did land on h feet with him as he’s rich, privileged and lazy which means no pressure on her and actually she looks like the hardworking one with all her little hobbies.

if his parents are new money judging by his upbringing and attitude he doesn’t seem gaudy prior to leading the life he has with her. So many idiots like that around SW London. Just very privileged and don’t know any different.

do you think his mother is quite chic? I think she may have been in a bit of a shocked state meeting Claire and her lot haha
His mother isn't chic. You can see her in their (first) wedding video. She looks quite homely. When choosing a life partner, men tend not to stray from their first love (Mummy!). There are similarities between her and Claire.

I agree re the new money pricks in London. We were sitting at lunch near The Draycott in Chelsea and this table next to us was full of them. It was so tacky. No $ being earned by any of them, just a group of entitled 20 somethings who (based off of what they said during that lunch) have lived the good life off of their parents. They were so rude to staff, making crass remarks about different cultures. I immediately thought about Paris! lol!

Paris has said many times that the people he admires most are the people who CAN have everything they want but CHOOSE to live life with much less, the bare minimum. This would make you think that he wouldn't admire Claire at all, but you can't blame it all on Claire. Paris beams ear to ear with every new purchase. Claire clearly is a very insecure woman, she knows how she sounds, looks, etc. who needs to wear every label possible, hoard Chanel and Hermes bags, add a random property because she is trying so hard to rid herself of her upbringing. It's all quite sad really. How can this behavior not alienate her own family who, it seems, have always been and continue to be quite supportive? It's strange, but Paris is odd as well. I imagine his banking buddies have continued on and are doing quite well. High achievers don't envy people who lay around all day living off a trust and their spouse. Two peas in a pod.

Reactions: 9
His mother isn't chic. You can see her in their (first) wedding video. She looks quite homely. When choosing a life partner, men tend not to stray from their first love (Mummy!). There are similarities between her and Claire.

I agree re the new money pricks in London. We were sitting at lunch near The Draycott in Chelsea and this table next to us was full of them. It was so tacky. No $ being earned by any of them, just a group of entitled 20 somethings who (based off of what they said during that lunch) have lived the good life off of their parents. They were so rude to staff, making crass remarks about different cultures. I immediately thought about Paris! lol!

Paris has said many times that the people he admires most are the people who CAN have everything they want but CHOOSE to live life with much less, the bare minimum. This would make you think that he wouldn't admire Claire at all, but you can't blame it all on Claire. Paris beams ear to ear with every new purchase. Claire clearly is a very insecure woman, she knows how she sounds, looks, etc. who needs to wear every label possible, hoard Chanel and Hermes bags, add a random property because she is trying so hard to rid herself of her upbringing. It's all quite sad really. How can this behavior not alienate her own family who, it seems, have always been and continue to be quite supportive? It's strange, but Paris is odd as well. I imagine his banking buddies have continued on and are doing quite well. High achievers don't envy people who lay around all day living off a trust and their spouse. Two peas in a pod.
I think the entitlement and delusion with these brats is the worst. I knew one Russian girl who constantly looked down on others as she had a rich daddy but the only job she could get was in Selfridges when it came to her actually getting something off her own merit. She did actually stick out the job for a few weeks 😂 but her arrogance and the fact she would look down on others who simply didn’t have her privilege was disgusting. She literally thought even people with mortgages were peasants just cause her daddy bought her flat in cash.

yep high achievers who actually have achieved success off their own back are certainly not impressed by those who live off their mummy and daddies wealth. I’d be impressed if someone made more out to it and took their family to the next level but clearly that’s not Paris. I find these characters quite pathetic. Especially because if you took all their privilege away they would literally fall to pieces 😂

a lot should be blamed on these parents but I feel a lot of them aren’t around much and think money makes up for it.

I suppose with Paris smiling when Claire buys stuff is that he’s used to seeing it and it’s like watching a child in a candy shop.

Reactions: 6
Good advertisement. Can’t see anything in that mirror 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think maybe the reason Paris likes her and his family allow it because they wanted someone who would just mother their son. Let him get away with everything. Ie we will give you money just to shut you up and put up with our son. He goes along with it for an easy life.
I know she likes to show herself as a “strong independent” business women but he wouldn’t last five minutes with an actual strong business women, someone who has a lot of self confidence and assurance. Like an alpha female. Because she wouldn’t put up with him being a weak man.

Strong women attract strong men. Weak men attract women who are weak, and then let them think they are strong women.

Sorry but successful women want successful men, strong alpha men want a women who he knows can take care of herself if he wasn’t about, so that way they don’t need to feel insecure.

I’ve got a feeling his mother might actually be similar to Claire. Demanding etc whomever it was who said that he is mummy’s little boy is definitely right.(Sorry to hetro normalise here) but I feel sorry for oni’s future wife. In Claire’s mind no one will be good enough for him, no wife is going to know better then her etc

In terms of buying properties for wedding gifts etc, that screams inheritance avoidance (well in the uk anyway, I don’t know the French laws) but they say the best thing to do with your money is to give it to your children whilst you’re still alive, that way you avoid massive inheritance tax bills

going back to coloniser vibes - she does dress in clothes that look like what slave wives wore 🤦🏻‍♀️😂got herself a little plantation now as well

Last edited:

I think maybe the reason Paris likes her and his family allow it because they wanted someone who would just mother their son. Let him get away with everything. Ie we will give you money just to shut you up and put up with our son. He goes along with it for an easy life.
I know she likes to show herself as a “strong independent” business women but he wouldn’t last five minutes with an actual strong business women, someone who has a lot of self confidence and assurance. Like an alpha female. Because she wouldn’t put up with him being a weak man.

Strong women attract strong men. Weak men attract women who are weak, and then let them think they are strong women.

Sorry but successful women want successful men, strong alpha men want a women who he knows can take care of herself if he wasn’t about, so that way they don’t need to feel insecure.

I’ve got a feeling his mother might actually be similar to Claire. Demanding etc whomever it was who said that he is mummy’s little boy is definitely right.(Sorry to hetro normalise here) but I feel sorry for oni’s future wife. In Claire’s mind no one will be good enough for him, no wife is going to know better then her etc

In terms of buying properties for wedding gifts etc, that screams inheritance avoidance (well in the uk anyway, I don’t know the French laws) but they say the best thing to do with your money is to give it to your children whilst you’re still alive, that way you avoid massive inheritance tax bills

going back to coloniser vibes - she does dress in clothes that look like what slave wives wore 🤦🏻‍♀️😂got herself a little plantation now as well
She definitely seems to mother him. I actually think he would be a bumbling mess without her, I think if he was left to his own devices he would probably be stumbling around Sloane Square and be sitting around drinking coffee with the other jobless posh eccentrics of Chelsea, she chooses his clothes and plans their schedule right 😂

• Haha

The source of the money for the purchase of the house in France and their marital status will decide who the house goes to in case of divorce or death. If Claire has purchased it with inheritance or money eared/gained before marriage it will stay in her family or go to her son, otherwise if bought with a morgage and no special contract Paris will have full rights in case of death or half if they get divorced.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

You are spot on about their relationship. There is no way that an actual independent woman would want to date Julien. He has nothing going on in his life except living off his parents.

I wouldn't be surprised if Julien's mother loves Claire because she brings a bit of organisation to his life.

• Heart
Claire’s recent collab with Tatcha really depressed me. I am a diehard Tatcha fan, and cannot believe they would sink so low as to use an influencer with horrendous skin. Claire needs to filter the hell out of her skin on IG posts and she needs to do the same in these collab reels if not for anything else to at least TRY to take decent skin. Her skin looks so bad when she’s relaxing my rubbing the product in. She needs a new dermatologist, not OTC skincare products.

I am really questioning a skincare switch bc Tatcha has done me wrong w this collab.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Claire’s recent collab with Tatcha really depressed me. I am a diehard Tatcha fan, and cannot believe they would sink so low as to use an influencer with horrendous skin. Claire needs to filter the hell out of her skin on IG posts and she needs to do the same in these collab reels if not for anything else to at least TRY to take decent skin. Her skin looks so bad when she’s relaxing my rubbing the product in. She needs a new dermatologist, not OTC skincare products.

I am really questioning a skincare switch bc Tatcha has done me wrong w this collab.
Inside scoop-the main founder of Tatcha and her family, aren’t the nicest of people. They meant well in the beginning, but ever since being bought by Unilever, they’ve become a bit too big for their britches. They’ve alienated family and friends. I suppose that happens to a lot of new money people, but making the life of new family members miserable ain’t it for me.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I absolutely hate when adults do this! Stop sexualising children by saying - oh they were in love or his little girlfriend. It’s disgusting. Seriously, leave children to be children. Stop trying to put children into relationships! That’s all in your head not a child’s.

Sorry rant over but I can’t stand it when adults do things like this not realising it’s actually sexualising children

I know a lot of people think awww it’s cute. But it isn’t. This is why we have boys growing into men thinking they have a right to dictate to women and be possessive over them. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to say that children are in relationships with each other. I really hope that kid isn’t gay, because if Claire is doing stuff like this when he is 2, I doubt she will want him gay at all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I knew a woman who would wolf whistle at her 2 year old and say she was sexy. bleeping revolting.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I absolutely hate when adults do this! Stop sexualising children by saying - oh they were in love or his little girlfriend. It’s disgusting. Seriously, leave children to be children. Stop trying to put children into relationships! That’s all in your head not a child’s.

Sorry rant over but I can’t stand it when adults do things like this not realising it’s actually sexualising children

I know a lot of people think awww it’s cute. But it isn’t. This is why we have boys growing into men thinking they have a right to dictate to women and be possessive over them. I just don’t understand why people feel the need to say that children are in relationships with each other. I really hope that kid isn’t gay, because if Claire is doing stuff like this when he is 2, I doubt she will want him gay at all
If she goes on with oni boy in this very strange way he def will be one gay ONI boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.