Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire trying to get her few followers to beg her to bring back Hermes unboxings is so lol. No, girl, no one needs to see your hoarding ways. Just keep shoving your bags onto your cheap IKEA shelves and be done w it.

At least we know how she gets so many new bags each year - both she and her lapdog Paris buy. London is easy breezy to get your wishlist bags if you’re local, but I did always wonder how she was getting more than two quota bags each year.

Still don’t understand why anyone would want that many bags. She goes nowhere.
Claire is the definition of -
“So I’ve had sooooo many people asking me…”
When two people ask her a question

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Claire trying to get her few followers to beg her to bring back Hermes unboxings is so lol. No, girl, no one needs to see your hoarding ways. Just keep shoving your bags onto your cheap IKEA shelves and be done w it.

At least we know how she gets so many new bags each year - both she and her lapdog Paris buy. London is easy breezy to get your wishlist bags if you’re local, but I did always wonder how she was getting more than two quota bags each year.

Still don’t understand why anyone would want that many bags. She goes nowhere.
She’ll always be the woman who begged and begged and made video after video about getting her first one for me.

Reactions: 6
She’ll always be the woman who begged and begged and made video after video about getting her first one for me.
Same. It’s all the more funny knowing London stores are 100% wishlist. There is no pre-spend needed in London stores so they literally just couldn’t stand her. Word on the streets is that her Hermes SA is an old buddy she worked w at Harrod’s which makes sense. God knows Claire hasn’t evolved. Why would they give her offer after offer without that inside contact.

Reactions: 9
Same. It’s all the more funny knowing London stores are 100% wishlist. There is no pre-spend needed in London stores so they literally just couldn’t stand her. Word on the streets is that her Hermes SA is an old buddy she worked w at Harrod’s which makes sense. God knows Claire hasn’t evolved. Why would they give her offer after offer without that inside contact.
Wait. The guy that’s always in her photos at Hermès she knows from Harrod’s?! The one who knows all the Housewives too? Omg of course this is how she keeps securing bags. I wonder if she’s paying him a little extra on the side too.

Reactions: 2
Wait. The guy that’s always in her photos at Hermès she knows from Harrod’s?! The one who knows all the Housewives too? Omg of course this is how she keeps securing bags. I wonder if she’s paying him a little extra on the side too.
That guy is based at the flagship in Paris. He is not her London SA. I’m talking about her SA in London.

Reactions: 4
The little guy will get where he needs to get. Boys tend to be slower than girls (which is the case throughout their entire lives IMO) and considering what a sloth his father is, poor Oni-Boy isn’t set up for success. Thank goodness he’s dressed head to toe in designer freebies from FF and LVR. lollllll
The boy will be a « Dudley « , spoilt, unpleasant and not very bright! Claire isn’t very bright,she should be teaching him to count, the letters of the alphabet, correcting his speech. Can he say Hermes and Chanel ?

• Sad
She most definitely made this video in the hope Hermes would see this and give her one 🤦🏻‍♀️
Whilst admitting she just wanted the bag without being one of their clients, “ I don’t want to Invest my money in your company, but I expect you to invest in me” 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hermes is old money - not that they still have the old money respect anymore after dishing handbags out to new money influencers, wags and Kardashians - they don’t want “poor” people advertising their bags. The whole point is only the top 1%/5% of the world get to be part of their brand, and she’s admitting (or admitting as this is in the past) she isn’t one of those people 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So, admittedly I haven’t watched any of her stuff at all lately. I find it all logo centric and tacky. Plus, as a seasoned Hermes shopper I have long called a big NOPE to all those bags. And if she is purchasing on the resale market, then that’s so incredibly stupid. The mark up is 3x plus. Anyhoo, what I find very interesting is The Fake Birkin Slayer. Has anyone seen this?? It’s awesome. Anonymous poster who has been featured in many interviews from Purse Blog to Vanity Fair. He/She is outing all these “influencers” and calling them out. Hmmm…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So, admittedly I haven’t watched any of her stuff at all lately. I find it all logo centric and tacky. Plus, as a seasoned Hermes shopper I have long called a big NOPE to all those bags. And if she is purchasing on the resale market, then that’s so incredibly stupid. The mark up is 3x plus. Anyhoo, what I find very interesting is The Fake Birkin Slayer. Has anyone seen this?? It’s awesome. Anonymous poster who has been featured in many interviews from Purse Blog to Vanity Fair. He/She is outing all these “influencers” and calling them out. Hmmm…
See I don’t know how I feel about fake bags- part of me think people who buy them are winning - well until this chap calls them out. I mean I truly think that these “influencers” who are “obsessed” with Hermes bags etc don’t act buy them because they love them, they do it because they think when people like their bags it makes them more popular and gives them an artificial sense of self worth. The people who buy fake makes are pretty much laughing in the faces of those who fork out thousands just to be liked. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Love their account! I wish they focused on more British influencers, but that’s because I don’t know who 90% of the people they call out are 🤣

I work for a brand that has a thriving counterfeit market, so I totally understand why buying fakes is so tempting, especially spending a little extra and getting a “good quality” one. Labels and well known luxury items are our modern day capitalist currency, so as long as people think they’re real, one can grow their platform and $$$ for a small investment. However, it’s very true that counterfeits are funded by and fund very unsavory activities. Contributing to illegal trafficking all because you seek self worth from strangers and inanimate objects? It’s honestly not worth it. Not to mention, you’re putting your own health and safety at risk. When you purchase a counterfeit, there’s 0 guarantee that the chemicals used to treat the materials and used during the production process are safe and regulated. The LEGITIMATE fashion industry has contributed significantly to global social and environmental issues. When you buy fakes, you’re supporting the worst of the worst.

Of course chav Claire would want to get a flat in chav Dubai. As someone who has a family with multiple properties, it is such a pain in the ass. Claire does this to flex to her followers, because anyone with many homes gets you don't just willy nilly like a city and buy a property there. You need a proper property manager, someone who lines everything up when you're coming/going, etc., and even then it is still a headache managing it all. Claire doesn't have that, and I can guarantee that her south of France home smells like must and is full of mice when they return. It's all just a flex but I'm not sure who thinks this is impressive. I don't. Like her Hermes binging, it alls reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 5
Of course chav Claire would want to get a flat in chav Dubai. As someone who has a family with multiple properties, it is such a pain in the ass. Claire does this to flex to her followers, because anyone with many homes gets you don't just willy nilly like a city and buy a property there. You need a proper property manager, someone who lines everything up when you're coming/going, etc., and even then it is still a headache managing it all. Claire doesn't have that, and I can guarantee that her south of France home smells like must and is full of mice when they return. It's all just a flex but I'm not sure who thinks this is impressive. I don't. Like her Hermes binging, it alls reeks of desperation.
I think instead of focusing on robust creative content with what she already has, she takes the lazy route and just throws money at new things to make a few videos then moves to the next thing. She doesn’t bother going to the France house during the winter, so in lieu of anything else, she’ll just buy a condo in Dubai. Weird deluded flex + content.

What procedure has she had done? She says she has an ongoing issue and is on medication.