Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

triona3

Not shocked either. A few weeks ago her daughter was on a school zoom thing and she was slagging the other students...well that’s the way it came across. Did anyone see that?

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Goldvoya

Well hello miss perfect 🙄😂 not the biggest fan of Claire but Jesus you don’t hold back
Well hello you. I am just not blind. I know how many presses are in my kitchen.
How she speaks of Ian is disgusting.
She is lazy and if its going to take her 3 weeks to do 3 days work then how is the business going to survive.
So which point did I not hold back on? Do tell

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
This is fucking SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? Fucking hell - take a long hard look at yourself.
Calm your tits

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Wonder will her shop be 9-5 Monday to Friday she hated working late nights and Saturdays in Pelo, I think Claire got notions about herself after the TV show that she’d be snapped up for tele, I’d say she’s raging she has to work a normal job like the rest of us

Reactions: 13
Has it never occurred to people maybe Denise was the problem?
I mean how many other insta Hairdressers support Denise? You never see Katrina Kelly or Lisa zinc or any of the others really reference her - not never but very very rare ... I wonder why that might be?? Seems the only people who support her are those she pays to - influencers getting free hair do’s.... but yet Claire sets up Trua and the hair industry in Ireland have jumped behind her with support and congrats....

I’ve been to Pelo in Dublin and to be honest found Claire nothing but nice friendly and helpful and I will 100% go to trua aswell if she offers colouring and cutting etc.. Claire cares about people and hair issues.... I just don’t get that from Denise at all.... I find her very false...
I didn’t want to comment but this really resonated with me. Denise would sell ice to the eskimos. I’ve bought a few things recommended by Denise - utter shite! Claire is completely genuine- especially dealing with vulnerable people - she is educating herself and going about it the right way. I wish her the very best.

• Heart

notionseleven

A hangover once or twice a year? 🤨
I wouldn't say she has a drink problem, I say there is houses across the country that reach for beer or wine in the evenings, especially during this odd time. I know I enjoy a couple of glasses mid week when I feel like it.
I think her problem is that she has a very low tolerance for it, after only a couple of cans she seems a bit drunk.
Her mother lives 5 mins away, if anything happened to the kids during the night, there would be plenty of help around.
They are still a very young couple, they like a few drinks together. While I think she should avoid posting it all on Instagram, I definately don't think she is an alcoholic.
I agree that having the odd drink or a few glasses of wine is grand. But she's hungover regularly. She was very drunk last night. If her tolerance is low then maybe she needs to look at quantities. I know if I had three drinks out I'd be starting to get drunk myself. If I had another few cans and then spirits I'd be fully drunk and very hungover the next day and it would put me in bad form for days.

"If anything were to happen there's help nearby" - that's enabling poor behaviour, saying the kids are totally safe with two parents who drunk to that level regularly is just wrong. Enjoying a few drinks and their level of drunk are two very different things.

• Heart

Lou Tre

Has it never occurred to people maybe Denise was the problem?
I mean how many other insta Hairdressers support Denise? You never see Katrina Kelly or Lisa zinc or any of the others really reference her - not never but very very rare ... I wonder why that might be?? Seems the only people who support her are those she pays to - influencers getting free hair do’s.... but yet Claire sets up Trua and the hair industry in Ireland have jumped behind her with support and congrats....

I’ve been to Pelo in Dublin and to be honest found Claire nothing but nice friendly and helpful and I will 100% go to trua aswell if she offers colouring and cutting etc.. Claire cares about people and hair issues.... I just don’t get that from Denise at all.... I find her very false...

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Was it just me or was she majorly hinting she’d love a double extension, I suppose it worked for the paint 🙄, the mocking voice she uses is so condescending “grey walls or beige walls eh no I want everyone to know I’m in Claire and Ian’s gaff” fuck off Claire!! She’s that self obsessed she thinks she actually had taste “the salon was all me” I want that at home now, the salon was foul cheap and nasty looking, poor Denise having to work with that now although she has started changing it and it does look much better

• Heart

SecretSnooperI

How blatant can you get! All the way to Navan to tag them in the name of begging. If she buys one thing today I’ll be shocked

I also see that she has managed to get her orders out to those with a big following. Just the ordinary joe soaps waiting 3 weeks for a reply

Last edited:
  • Heart

notionseleven

Haven't watched Claire in a long time but was reading this thread for a while and seen people's concerns regarding her behaviour last night. She definitely appears troubled, it's more than her usual singing and drinking. There seems to be a real sadness there. I don't know how much she exaggerated the screaming at the kid's story yesterday, but that is troubling too. If she's getting that angry with her kids, she is clearly extremely stressed and not coping.

I also think she needs to seriously think about her drinking, and I don't say that in a judgemental way, I say that as someone who also used alcohol to cope at times and who reassessed their lockdown drinking and decided enough was enough. I used alcohol as a coping mechanism and was drinking almost every day - not to the point of drunkenness, but it was far too much and it made me sadder. I think Claire needs to look at the impact alcohol is having on her own life and make some decisions which benefit her, her health and her family.

Tgif

Sure she said she’s thinking of just deleting all the messages in her trua inbox and starting a fresh cos she can’t get on top of all the messages....I don’t know one business that would do that 😅 like madness 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
Is she for real on her story’s tonight giving out about her customers all over social media! She’s running the business about a week and already running it into the ground with her bad attitude 🤦‍♀️

itsmet

I love Claire, I think she’s very real! Maybe she just had enough and with the voduz launch today, it could have sparked a few things up again..
If she's crying because she has beef with Denise and voduz are launching products...I'm sorry but that's ridiculously immature. Is she that jealous do you think?

I don't think Claire has the emotional or mental strength to manage the things that throw up having a large platform. She wants all the benefits with none of the drawbacks. No one should receive hate, but criticism is inevitable especially when she airs her views on things in a very direct way. She has said offensive things on her platform. She has taken the piss out of followers asking her things. At the slightest hint of criticism she crumbles. It's not good for her or her family.

• Heart

Goldvoya

I'm actually a bit thrown by this. Claire annoys me somewhat but under it all I believed her to be kind.
Don't know what to think now , but adds up as she can be very mean in her comment's.

Calling her daughter a baby hippo.
Slagging off other insta huns and claiming she's different or better because she's real.

I remember some birthday party for one of the kids and she was giving out about having to deal and talk to the other parents. Imagine seeing that on stories and you're one of the parents.

Getting sick of listeningto the " I lost my hair" stories. Yes we know , yes it must have been devastating but ffs you have your health. Stop bawling into the screen because you're coming across so shallow.
Has anyone ever see a photo of her without the hair. I am always hearing that she lost 90% of it and had to wear a wig. When I started watching her it was maybe 4 or 5 months after and she wasn't wearing the wig and her hair was definitely not only a couple of inches long.
I was talking to a friend about her today and she said that she remembers hearing that one of the girls in Pelo Newbridge said it was bull. She had lost a few patches but not 10% nevermind 90%
If she had lost as much as she claims surely she would have shown the photo to help remove the stigma of hair loss. I am not saying she didnt lose hair but just wondering if it was greatly exaggerated to build her following, promote her shows, open pelo Dublin and now her new business.
Anyone know where she got her hair done yesterday

notionseleven

If she is bemoaning a few rude messages, she won't last. It comes with business and with having a sizeable instagram platform. She is also incredibly sensitive to any message which isn't licking her arse - i'd like to see what the nature of these "rude" messages really is, it's probably not nearly as bad as she's making out.
She also admitted that she has taken as long as THREE WEEKS to get back to prospective customers?! It is likely that some of these customers are feeling shit about themselves and have hair loss or other issues and they want to support Claire, otherwise they wouldn't be sending follow up messages to give her a boot up the hole. Imagine respecting someone and wanting to support their business and being left for three weeks waiting on a reply. People have taken time out of their day to message her and look into supporting her financially, and this is how she treats potential customers?
And she has some kind of messiah complex if she feels as though she is the only one who can respond to them. She's micromanaging already, feeling as though she is the only person alive who can answer queries about shampoo, is she for real. If Ian is helping her, i'm sure he could respond to some. Or she could pay someone to spend a few hours a day sending generic responses to easy queries and sending more complex queries to Claire. It would take her an hour or so to type up some generic responses re. pricing or recommending products for certain issues and that would probably answer 90% of the questions. And I don't even know how she can say she is the only one who can respond - her only experience is her own hair loss. She knows fuck all about the science of the scalp and hair and should not be giving customised advice to ANYONE!

• Heart

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
She is vile. I certainly won't buy from the Carliw paint hub after them giving a free kit to a bullying, heavy drinking lunatic.

• Heart
I loved the tiles!

Though if social media has taught me anything its that I had such different taste to the majority of society tbh!
I can't understand this need to all be the same as each other, grey/silver/velvet/ everyone having the exact same cluster prints, same cushions, flooring, plants etc. Nobody has originality anymore so much as I dispair for Claire in a lot of ways, I admire her having her own taste.
I think it's great to have a quirky style, i just don't think that it's executed very well. I can see that she is influenced by aproudhome, whos style is fab.

On another note, looks like she can't tag companies anymore now that her account is set to private. No more beggy Mitchell... I'd say EZ Living are breathing a huge sigh of relief. 😅

• Haha