Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Damntruthful

Wow hi Denise!
Oh no I've been rumbled, you're right, it is me Denise and now I can finally put paid to all the rumours and tell you all why I sacked Claire. Customers started to complain about her personal hygiene. It appeared she was wearing the same Rainbow jumper for weeks on end and it was covered in hedgehog poo and heinekin and eyebrow tint stains. When I found her pissing in the towel laundry basket it was the final straw.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Dirty Joan

What I don’t understand is why suddenly everyone who has an opinion on her is labelled a bully, yet she was happy enough to ridicule and shite all over whoever she want before she wanted a cut of the influencer pie herself. Did she or did she not used to rip Joanne Larby a new one on the regular? Did she or did she not used to slag off the majority of blogger products? She’s pretty vocal herself when she wants to be.. but I guess that’s only okay once the piss is blowing in any other direction as long as it’s nowhere near Claire. People questioning your qualifications when you are going to be working in the most vulnerable area of hair care are not trolls Claire. She has been a vicious wagon herself over the years and laughed at and ridiculed whoever she wanted to and now she is merely being questioned over a new business venture and is throwing every can out of the box in a fit of rage and anger.

Scarlet for her. I had a friend like her before. Draining to the core. You felt like you’d need to defend her because there was a vulnerability there but ultimately they were the author of their own demise so why bother your hole pandering to their shite. I’d say she’s mega draining to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh here we go Ladz. Beggy Mitchell in full action, tagging EZ living and pointing out all the stuff she wants for her gaff. So far we have a green velvet sofa, cushions, Ooh and that gorge little table. Could she be any more obvious?? Absolutely scarlet for ya hun. 🙈🙈🙈🤮

Reactions: 26

Mona86

VIP Member
Especially when she wants to help others like her. Wouldn’t you think then & now pics would be great to give people hope & make them realise they’re not alone & it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Lads surely we have all been following her the same amount of time, I consider myself a long time follower of Claire as working in hairdressing if
Course the alopecia story interested me. But not once, ever, ever did she share the hair loss that she is talking about what she has currently. Not once. If any follower of Claire’s has ever seen a picture of Claire with 85-90(whatever she is saying now) hair loss - then tell us. But I smell lies here with Claire, trying to justify her lack of qualifications to do the job she’s in . If she was that bald, a photo would exist somewhere. You see these brave girls like Georgie Crawford, big c and me- all of these girls record their full hair loss so that they can reflect how far theyve come and help inspire others. Claire was snap chatting and facebooking heavily at the time - she WOULD have taken a photo. She may not have shared it then, but a photo would exist. The fact that she has photos of every other fuckin thing she does and documents her monthly cycle or bowel patterns- I’m just not buying this story of why she doesn’t have a pic. And that isa fraudulent manipulation of anyone currently going through hair loss that she is lying about and exaggerating her own story to seem more knowledgeable.

• Heart

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
if Claire is watching this, I'm wondering what she expected to happen when you quickly rush an online shop and instagram page to help people with hair issues? Clearly your going to get messages from the get go. from the minute the first message hit the account you should have kept on top of it which would mean only having to answer a few at a time. but clearly you left it to build up and overwhelm you, that's not a good way to start a business. You need to ignore everyone and get your head down and plough through the messages and orders, not go onto your page and rant to the people that are on both pages for messaging and ordering from you. I for one have hair loss issues right now and was delighted you opened up an online store. I didn't message you because of past rants you had about dms (nothing has changed) and I honestly will never buy from you because I see your rants about it all.
I understand you featured in an rte show (sorry I never watched it) but that doesn't automatically excuse you from having a normal job after that.
I preferred the Claire that worked in the college/school. I find the Claire now very intense and looking like she needs to talk to someone. It actually feels like you regret leaving your original job. The problem is you share too much online, that's why people talk. The orders your getting are from long time fans who are on both pages. You rant on one of those pages and making those loyal followers feel like shite. You literally are destroying yourself and people are telling you here and you call them trolls because you can't see what you're doing to yourself.
you've 2 young kids that are watching/hearing you screech into your phone constantly, that's not a good thing. you say your doing it for them but your rants say different. I don't think you've passion for what you're doing right now, if you had you'd put every waking minute into it like it was a new born baby. Ian is there to watch the kids you could be locked in a room dealing with and cementing this job so when they eventually do get back to school you'll fly through it all. You just don't want to go to that effort and it shows it's an absolute chore.
I'm no troll, I'm saying what I'm seeing and trying to help, like many others. These forums aren't about hate it's to try and open peoples eyes and help them. You would and prob have blocked people for saying this exact thing to you through dm. and I know you only share a small snippet of everything online BUT you say, do and share so much in that - its hard not to see what's actually going on.

• Heart

Wellthisisafirst

I went to school with Claire. I know it’s been a fair few years since then but the type of person she was would make a chill run through you. She was an outright bully, always slagging people and running through the corridors roaring and screaming. There was a girl in our year who walked with a limp and I remember her always mimicking her.
She lied, cheated, stole. She was awful.

We all left school then and I forgot about her for years. I came across her again through Instagram and was SHOCKED at the audience she’s managed to gain. I would take absolutely anything that woman says with a laaaaarge pinch of salt

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Wellthisisafirst

This is fucking SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? Fucking hell - take a long hard look at yourself.
I mean if the person who said they had a breakdown was a known narcissistic liar, fantasist and all round loon then yes, I would want them to post proof. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23

EggChair

I think the state they both get in at home is wrong. No child should have to witness them drunk or suffering a hangover the next day. If it was a hangover once or twice a year then fair enough. Not weekly a few nights at that. They can’t even do anything with the kids without drinking. I don’t agree with it at all. I was young having my daughter she’s now 21 and i never have been drunk or around her drinking. For both big birthdays 18 and 21 we went for a meal for her 18th i took her for her first legal drink on both birthdays i had one drink around her i just don’t think a child needs to see that especially with the state she gets into. Major drink problems in that relationship. She’s the biggest moan ever to grace social media 😆🙄
A hangover once or twice a year? 🤨
I wouldn't say she has a drink problem, I say there is houses across the country that reach for beer or wine in the evenings, especially during this odd time. I know I enjoy a couple of glasses mid week when I feel like it.
I think her problem is that she has a very low tolerance for it, after only a couple of cans she seems a bit drunk.
Her mother lives 5 mins away, if anything happened to the kids during the night, there would be plenty of help around.
They are still a very young couple, they like a few drinks together. While I think she should avoid posting it all on Instagram, I definately don't think she is an alcoholic.

Reactions: 22

Damntruthful

No chance. Clare was completely knocking her pan in on a daily basis not seeing her children and family whilst Denise was selling products in Clare’s name! Clare was probably seeing what was going out in sales of hair products and thinking what the actual fuck! I’m selling for denise but working twice as many hours for little to no percentage on the products sold. Fair play to you Clare - I hope
Trua is a massive success xx
Hahahahahaha I have to say I love your optimism. Working twice as many hours? That's hilarious. Her "warehouse" looks like she took a trip to dealz and bought whatever shampoos and hairproducts she could find and is trying to make a quick buck. Claire should have set up one of those pyramid scheme weightloss, working from home "companies" that way she could sit on her hole all day in her pj's. She hasn't a bit of work ethic.

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
What has her wedding video got to do with her outlandish behaviour of the past few years? She has blatantly lied and played the victim about her hair loss and businesses. She is joyous when other bloggers get backlash and she's quick to ridicule and mock loads of people including her followers. Claire is a mess. She obviously had her life more together years ago but the 'fame' and compliments have gone to her head. She wants to be rich and famous. I don't think she gives too much of a shit about helping people

• Heart

PEGGYPEGGY1980

Can we get a thread of mamof4
Ah no now.. Trish is hilarious.. She doesn't hurt nó one.... Or upset anyone... I love listen and watchin her.. She is a typical Irish bored housewive.. Leave her out of this.... She has prob been blindsided and listening to dribble from Claire balding.. But honey leave Trish..... Most refreshing girl ever.. And I'm with her on a cocktail any other night....but I won't hear a bad word.. She doesn't get involved in any drama... She did say a message of support to cláire for her new business but that has nothing to do with the person she is.. Me and about 20 friends most weekends have the piss with her...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Sickoftheswipeups

This is fucking SICK!!!! You want Claire to prove she had alopecia??? What if you followed someone who said they had a breakdown - would you want them to post videos of them in a fit of depression or mania? At their lowest ebb?? Fucking hell - take a long hard look at yourself.
Hi Claire 🤭🥰😍

• Haha

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
Wow. I just peeped in here as I was surprised to see Clare Balding, the lovely BBC sports commentator, had a thread. Glad, to see it's not her.o_O

• Haha

ela87

Chatty Member
Guys honestly all these grown women sitting at home crying into their bloody phones....it's pathetic. What a terrible example to children that they need validation and an online presence. There is life and careers outside of instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Carlyq92

The absolute bang of Paul Stenson off her. Only slagged off all the Insta Influencer hunzos because she wanted to be one all along.

Mona86

VIP Member
I'm convinced the tan thing is all an act!

Nobody could willingly and unnecessarily want to look so repulsive.
Total act.
Rumour has it the new warehouse is her mother’s house!! And if you check the company registration you’ll see it registered to the home address too . Big notions of a shops/salon 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mona86

VIP Member
I’ve met Claire. Not sure did I say this here before, maybe a diff thread. I’m a hairdresser (Cork) but i
Met her at an alphaparf training it roadshow I can’t remember it was in 2019. She is NOT the girl in real life that she portrays. She was shy in fact, and actually really pretty and petite height wise. Denise on the other hand is not the pretty sweetness and light she pretends to be, she wants all the attention, awards, she’s someone who counts every like on her insta posts it’s widely known in the industry. I do know Claire fucked things up in the salon (I have said this before) she wasn’t properly keeping admin up to date etc, not defending her but Denise did appear to happily agree to give inexperienced and under qualified Claire the job in pelo because of her 60k odd followers - I think Claire is hurting a lot even though I think if she was to look at the hurt she’s causing it herself. Denise isn’t crying or thinking about her anymore, but even today advertising the lanai blow- the one who owns lanai blow is the biggest cunt on 2 feet- Denise HATES her and knows what she’s like..: Claire does a lot of that to ‘get at Denise’ but Denise ain’t watching or caring...

Reactions: 19